The Usual Dog-And-Pony Show

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340682569' post='2996502']
Oh go back to the dustbin of history. You know nothing.
[/quote]

There's a difference between you and we. Our place in history is one of heroism and great feats; your place will be remembered as the pathetic likes of leaders of GGA and all the other laughable henchmen in the blocs whose relevant alliances make all the decisions. I know where I'd rather be; in this instance I [i]know[/i] the grass is greener on our side.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340686230' post='2996736']
There's a difference between you and we. Our place in history is one of heroism and great feats; your place will be remembered as the pathetic likes of leaders of GGA and all the other laughable henchmen in the blocs whose relevant alliances make all the decisions. I know where I'd rather be; in this instance I [i]know[/i] the grass is greener on our side.
[/quote]
You believe your one man rouge alliance on GOONS will be remembered as an act of heroism? You truly are foolish.

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1340691063' post='2996931']
You believe your one man rouge alliance on GOONS will be remembered as an act of heroism? You truly are foolish.
[/quote]

Well, I admittedly had even more fun taking screens from inside your private forums, but this will do for now.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340691277' post='2996938']
Well, I admittedly had even more fun taking screens from inside your private forums, but this will do for now.
[/quote]
Are you admitting you spied on us? What great and heroic feats you have accomplished here.

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1340691515' post='2996944']
Are you admitting you spied on us? What great and heroic feats you have accomplished here.
[/quote]

Indeed I am. What have you done for yourself? Lowlife in a lower-life alliance? Fun fun

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340691886' post='2996949']
Indeed I am. What have you done for yourself? Lowlife in a lower-life alliance? Fun fun
[/quote]
Yes. I, a gov member (lowlife) of ODN (lower-life alliance), am prancing around attention whoring over my heroism and how I stand up against the ebil GOONS! I will be remembered for my bravery!!

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1340692244' post='2996956']
Yes. I, a gov member (lowlife) of ODN (lower-life alliance), am prancing around attention whoring over my heroism and how I stand up against the ebil GOONS! I will be remembered for my bravery!!
[/quote]

Oh please, this is one of my fewer exploits. You really need to get out more.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340682569' post='2996502']
Oh go back to the dustbin of history. You know nothing.
[/quote]
Know nothing of what? That doesn't really make much sense when used that way. Anyway, I think this may be the third or fourth time you've told me that. Obviously, I'm not going anywhere.