The Usual Dog-And-Pony Show

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340602166' post='2995486']
[color="#0000FF"]Do I claim the Kingdom and its allies to be just and merciful? No, but they are hardly any worse than SF and XX. In fact they are in many ways more noble. They have the moral fortitude to be honest in what they are, and they have the strength and courage to do what they will. I would sooner align myself with honest and brave barbarians than I would deceitful cowards that prance around naming themselves heroes. Perhaps the Kingdom's day will come in time, but not for awhile I think. Now is the final reckoning of the worms, and weasels, and snakes, and parasites. They will not be mourned.[/color]
[/quote]

Yes, and in the process you will continue to fuel the hatred of those around you, so with that I must give you a bravado. There are others out there with the moral fortitude and balls to be honest about who and what they are. You were once one of those so called heroes of this world that you have taken kindly to denounce. I just find it strange that we once saw eye to eye, and had many conversations with each other about who was who, and what was what. Just seems strange to see you playing in a different field these days.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340602166' post='2995486']
[color="#0000FF"]Do I claim the Kingdom and its allies to be just and merciful? No, but they are hardly any worse than SF and XX. In fact they are in many ways more noble. They have the moral fortitude to be honest in what they are, and they have the strength and courage to do what they will. I would sooner align myself with honest and brave barbarians than I would deceitful cowards that prance around naming themselves heroes. Perhaps the Kingdom's day will come in time, but not for awhile I think. Now is the final reckoning of the worms, and weasels, and snakes, and parasites. They will not be mourned.[/color]
[/quote]
Your kingdom is a cowardly pit of snivel-licking moonbats, who's day of reckoning has long been foretold by the holy book of Fungicide.

Long have we, the long-suffering people of Bob, listened to you drone on with your false prophecies who lead men astray, but you shall burn in the cleansing fungicidal cream tsunami.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340602536' post='2995503']
Yes, and in the process you will continue to fuel the hatred of those around you, so with that I must give you a bravado. There are others out there with the moral fortitude and balls to be honest about who and what they are. You were once one of those so called heroes of this world that you have taken kindly to denounce. I just find it strange that we once saw eye to eye, and had many conversations with each other about who was who, and what was what. Just seems strange to see you playing in a different field these days.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]My enemies are in SF and XX. NSO did have its disputes with MK and GOONS, that is true, and I myself had my own qualms with them. I was able to find a sort of queer respect for them, however, and always readily admitted to such. SF and XX, on the other hand, I have never been able to find redeeming qualities in. To see them destroyed is my end. NSO is no longer capable of that. MK can and will, however, bring about their destruction. How could I not join them in such a noble endeavor?[/color]

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340602807' post='2995520']
You'll find me to be a much more capable foe
[/quote]

I don't know I mean props to you, but RUKUNU's level of dedication to his craft is truly awe inspiring.
You should send him aid, I mean you're at war with them anyways.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340602807' post='2995520']
You'll find me to be a much more capable foe
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, are you still wanting to take my wager? How much tech do you care to put on the line? If you pay anything to GOONS, no matter how minute, you will have lost and I will be owed what is agreed. Should, however, for some reason you try GOONS so much that they break their own policy for you then I shall eat my hate and pay to you what is agreed. So, how much shall it be?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340602785' post='2995519']
[color="#0000FF"]My enemies are in SF and XX. NSO did have its disputes with MK and GOONS, that is true, and I myself had my own qualms with them. I was able to find a sort of queer respect for them, however, and always readily admitted to such. SF and XX, on the other hand, I have never been able to find redeeming qualities in. To see them destroyed is my end. NSO is no longer capable of that. MK can and will, however, bring about their destruction. How could I not join them in such a noble endeavor?[/color]
[/quote]

I do kinda miss when you were more direct about your hatred and didn't constantly refer to MK as the Kingdom.

I mean, really now.

Also, lolRUKUNU

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340602785' post='2995519']
[/quote]

So then you will look to forcible destroy those alliances once and for all? Is that what I am getting from all of this?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340603076' post='2995531']
So then you will look to forcible destroy those alliances once and for all? Is that what I am getting from all of this?
[/quote]
He is a raving madman screaming at the moon, and the moon is not scared.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1340603046' post='2995529']
I do kinda miss when you were more direct about your hatred and didn't constantly refer to MK as the Kingdom.

I mean, really now.

Also, lolRUKUNU
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Is calling MK the Kingdom any different than referring to NpO as Polaris or NPO as Pacifica? It gets rather dull using only MK all the time.

As for my hatred I think I am still quite direct. I absolutely despise SF and XX. I think that each and every alliance in those blocs are composed of cowardly suck up and petty little snakes. They are quite deserving of destruction.[/color]

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340603076' post='2995531']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I can force nothing upon anyone. I can, however, help to pay back SF for their many crimes.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340602986' post='2995528']
[color="#0000FF"]So, are you still wanting to take my wager? How much tech do you care to put on the line? If you pay anything to GOONS, no matter how minute, you will have lost and I will be owed what is agreed. Should, however, for some reason you try GOONS so much that they break their own policy for you then I shall eat my hate and pay to you what is agreed. So, how much shall it be?[/color]
[/quote]

Well the issue therein is that I expect my capacity to pay any debt by the end of this will be highly incapacitated. Perhaps a humiliation-style wager?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603183' post='2995534']
[color="#0000FF"]Is calling MK the Kingdom any different than referring to NpO as Polaris or NPO as Pacifica? It gets rather dull using only MK all the time.

As for my hatred I think I am still quite direct. I absolutely despise SF and XX. I think that each and every alliance in those blocs are composed of cowardly suck up and petty little snakes. They are quite deserving of destruction.[/color]
[/quote]

Ehhh, fair points. I retract my last statement.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340603343' post='2995540']
Well the issue therein is that I expect my capacity to pay any debt by the end of this will be highly incapacitated. Perhaps a humiliation-style wager?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Tech is quite cheap at the level you will be at, and I could scare object if you have friends who would insist on paying your debt to me. I am not an unreasonable man, but I am a prideful one. I shall not participate in a "humiliation" style wager. There is hardly anything truly humiliating or humbling about them. They are naught but juvenile stupidity. So, sir, how much shall it be? Or are you starting to doubt your odds?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603616' post='2995551']
[color="#0000FF"]Tech is quite cheap at the level you will be at, and I could scare object if you have friends who would insist on paying your debt to me. I am not an unreasonable man, but I am a prideful one. I shall not participate in a "humiliation" style wager. There is hardly anything truly humiliating or humbling about them. They are naught but juvenile stupidity. So, sir, how much shall it be? Or are you starting to doubt your odds?[/color]
[/quote]

Two rounds of slots, then? 30 million, or 500 tech?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603183' post='2995534']

[color="#0000FF"]I can force nothing upon anyone. I can, however, help to pay back SF for their many crimes.[/color]
[/quote]

You however just said earlier that MK would bring about their destruction. The only way that is possible is if you remove them completely.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340603901' post='2995560']
You however just said earlier that MK would bring about their destruction. The only way that is possible is if you remove them completely.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Bloodying their noses yet again might satisfy me for now. Though I will always yearn for their demise after this I will find something to do. SF and XX are not the only ones to whom I owe debts.[/color]

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340603901' post='2995559']
Two rounds of slots, then? 30 million, or 500 tech?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Very good then. Five hundred tech it will be. I should hope that you are a man of honor.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340604072' post='2995567']
[color="#0000FF"]Bloodying their noses yet again might satisfy me for now. Though I will always yearn for their demise after this I will find something to do. SF and XX are not the only ones to whom I owe debts.[/color]
[/quote]

Yes and when the dust settles from this war, do you think you will be standing in a stronger position than you were before the war?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340604251' post='2995571']
Yes and when the dust settles from this war, do you think you will be standing in a stronger position than you were before the war?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If you mean that my nation will not be a complete wreck, then yes, perhaps. That would be a pleasant change. I haven't been on the winning side of a war since I first left NPO.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340601703' post='2995468']
[color="#0000FF"]My side has always been that of justice and honor, and also those with courage. So it was when I was in NSO and remained for years, but alas that star has faded. The Kingdom is this world's light now. I can see how some might disagree with my alliance's virtues, and can scare blame you, but do not be deceived by SF or XX. They are but sniveling weasels and worms trying to masquerade as heroes, principled and courageous. They are nothing of that sort, and they are beneath my contempt.[/color]
[/quote]

You're hilarious man, welcome back, for real.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340604439' post='2995580']
[color="#0000FF"]If you mean that my nation will not be a complete wreck, then yes, perhaps. That would be a pleasant change. I haven't been on the winning side of a war since I first left NPO.[/color]
[/quote]

So this is about scoring a victory for your belt?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340604790' post='2995587']
So this is about scoring a victory for your belt?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, not so much as it is about getting to hit Invicta, CSN, and RnR, among other miserable alliances. You do understand how much I truly loathe those alliances, no?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340604885' post='2995589']
[color="#0000FF"]No, not so much as it is about getting to hit Invicta, CSN, and RnR, among other miserable alliances. You do understand how much I truly loathe those alliances, no?[/color]
[/quote]

So then you score your hits against the people you hate, then what? What will be left for the Rebel Virginia? You will have no enemies left after this war. Who do you turn on next?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340605032' post='2995592']
So then you score your hits against the people you hate, then what? What will be left for the Rebel Virginia? You will have no enemies left after this war. Who do you turn on next?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There will always been enemies.[/color]