The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Sorry I couldnt hear you from that far away... might want to get closer or speak up ;)

Kaity Kaity, disguising your flirting with Goose by trying to insult CSN? And you thought you had us all fooled :P

We'll be catching you guy shortly.

Edited by GinoTheRoman

WTF ain't neutral, just non-interventionist, or something. It's different from neutrality apparently.

They're not neutral, they're independent!

Heh heh...

I like Delta's idea, any alliance with a negative score is dropped. Any score over .15, or .20, or .25... etc. gives immunity?

Alliance that gets immunity chooses from the 2 biggest loosers who gets eliminated ;D

And just like Survivor the final 2 are decided by a jury of those booted off the island. Last 7 off the island get to be jury?

Edit: Upon reflection I don't know how practical this would be as TOP is not the only alliance that is notorious for speedy decisions or lack thereof.

Edited by Scorn

Plus if you look at their score chart you will realize that in the past 30 days they have had no loses at all. So i expect to see them in the race soon.

Thirty days doesn't really do it justice. Since Corporation was founded I haven't seen a single loss. (I use this as a reference point because I actually started regularly checking their statistics around there.)

Alright - I like the Delta idea of anyone who loses score getting kicked off the island. Let's try that for the next round.

And just for fun - Alfred's Immunity at (+0.00)? Sounds like it could throw a few wrenches into this thing and give us some dramaz. Let's go for that one as well.

Also, I've got a potential method to figure out who gets added to this season of Survivor. I'll announce it tonight, but all I'll say is that restricting this to the Top 33 doesn't make a lot of fun for the little guys. ;)