The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Lord Sharpe's MDP Web <-- what's going to happen to this?

I added that link many an update eon ago, it replaced a link which no longer had any business being there and whose details escape me. In any case, if it were me, I would keep that link there until someone else (Jeeooh expressed interest) takes over the reins.

Three links just looks right.

I added that link many an update eon ago, it replaced a link which no longer had any business being there and whose details escape me. In any case, if it were me, I would keep that link there until someone else (Jeeooh expressed interest) takes over the reins.

So that's why Jeoh asked me if my underlings still kept a treaty compendium updated yesterday. :o

Also good update Supri.

Why? OIN had less than 1 million STR, Hyperion had about 1.1 and GR about 1.3 Altogether the three of them added up to around 3 million NS. I would say we are right about where we should be...

I thought you folks were stronger, but that doesn't matter: congratulation and may the light of fortune shine on this merger.