The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

What I'd like is some suggestions for the future of the color aspect of the Sanction Race. Do you completely prefer the original color race that accounts for Sanction Race alliances only, or do you prefer the new version with all the colors represented in full? Would you like them to be combined - possibly, calculate the total amount of each color the Sanction Race alliances attribute, and figure some stats from there? I'm open to all suggestions, and you can always implement anything you want in an update of your own. The colors that have a sanctioned alliance are currently bold; colors with other alliances in the race are italicized; remaining colors are without change.

As much effort as you put into it, I think anything after the for Sanctioned Alliance Net Gains By Color is unnecessary. This would include taking the commentary for this section out too.

Other than that, everything looks amazing.

Edit: Basically, just cut this out:

Commentary

Today's losing color is White, as The Phoenix Federation changed their mind about liking to win. Blue capitalized on this and kicked tail. The rest of the colors performed moderately well - special props to Black who secretly got second today (add Umbrella's growth of at least 0.15 to the growth I have listed).

Complete Colour Race

Blue: 267.64 (170.92)

Orange: 245.28 (171.89)

Aqua: 226.41 (178.87)

Black: 212.02 (63.77)

Green: 125.46 (74.26)

White: 117.94 (47.01)

Red: 112.99 (76.81)

Purple: 98.91 (74.90)

Maroon: 85.07 (28.34)

Yellow: 31.67 (0.00)

Brown: 23.33 (0.00)

Pink: 23.18 (0.00)

No Team: 20.29 (0.00)

Commentary and Discussion

Alright, there's nothing to comment on. Sanctioned alliances live on the best colors, and Blue leads.

Edited by Drai

Biggest Gainer

Greenland Republic: +0.49

Greenland Republic passes Nueva Vida

Perhaps the Greenland Republic can, who, in their first day, passed Nueva Vida and earned Biggest Gainer. They certainly seem capable of delivering some major love, and perhaps even the additional point of growth needed to reach NATO

what is this i dont even

<3 NV :)

Will we ever find our love? Not anytime soon, and I can guarantee GR will pass us in less than a week. We'll be around 12 sometime next week.

All good though.

maybe your true love is the 12.00 score? does love have to be between 1 alliance and another?