A Very Special TLR Birthday

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1340075301' post='2988268']
First time I can remeber that R&R doesn't get to pick the easy way out in a war :smug:

Smash them TLR
[/quote]

Yikes did I miss NG declaring? :smug:

Edited by EgoFreaky

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340075094' post='2988246']
It's a !@#$ thing to do man. I remember several alliances getting angry over it. If you can't keep your own allies from fighting you

A) have a way too wide spread out foreign policy.

and/or

B) You're a !@#$ ally.
[/quote]

Nobody in their right mind (I said in their right mind) can possibly get mad over doing what you have to do to win a war. War is not meant to be honorable, its not meant to be classy. It is meant to kill people and break things to help those of us on our side. Everyone chooses a side. RnR chose their side long ago, they knew there was a next to 0 chance they would ever be on the same side as INT, and who better to assure that RnR get a trouble free exit when the time comes, than 2 alliances that love INT more than they love 95% of the rest of CN. Complain till you are blue in the face, it will not change what war is, exit your fantasy world and enter reality.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340075556' post='2988298']
Nobody in their right mind (I said in their right mind) can possibly get mad over doing what you have to do to win a war. War is not meant to be honorable, its not meant to be classy. It is meant to kill people and break things to help those of us on our side. Everyone chooses a side. RnR chose their side long ago, they knew there was a next to 0 chance they would ever be on the same side as INT, and who better to assure that RnR get a trouble free exit when the time comes, than 2 alliances that love INT more than they love 95% of the rest of CN. Complain till you are blue in the face, it will not change what war is, exit your fantasy world and enter reality.
[/quote]

This is surprisingly logical for his level of senility.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1340075913' post='2988316']
Is there any doubt that there is no point to sign any treaty with C&G?

C&G: ignoring blocmate allies since 2011
[/quote]

Seriously. Take a lesson or two from Sparta, TLR.

[/quote]

Coming from a Spartan... that is rich. Cant wait to see who fakes logs of Sparta this time. My money is on Olympus again, they are best log fakers.

[/quote]

People sign a treaty with an alliance member of C&G and not the bloc itself. Individual alliances still have their autonomy. INT chose how to deal with LSF and you can be damn sure if they decided they wanted to support LSF that we would have been right on the front lines with them.

Signing a treaty with a C&G member does not mean you get to wield it's strength like your own. If people want the strength, they can join the bloc or be a member of one of the alliances in the bloc.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340075556' post='2988298']
[/quote]

Since INT can't even maintain basic parts of their treaty I wouldn't count on them to get RnR a "trouble free exit". You guys these days absolutely disgusts me. Two years ago you would have never said anything like this. I am just legitimately shocked after all of the stuff last war and the war before that; no one would take steps to correct these problems. Have fun with your wars, I guess. -_-