A Very Special TLR Birthday

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340074774' post='2988188']
Congrats on attacking your allies allies. War never changes and neither does Rushsykes!
[/quote]

Since when has attacking allies of allies been taboo? I mean, by that standard there would be less than half a dozen alliances any given alliance could attack. That's !@#$@#$ stupid.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1340074962' post='2988221']
Since when has attacking allies of allies been taboo? I mean, by that standard there would be less than half a dozen alliances any given alliance could attack. That's !@#$@#$ stupid.
[/quote]

It's a !@#$ thing to do man. I remember several alliances getting angry over it. If you can't keep your own allies from fighting you

A) have a way too wide spread out foreign policy.

and/or

B) You're a !@#$ ally.

War aside for a moment, I want to address our 1 year birthday.

We had no idea what to expect when we undertook this endeavor. It is fair to say that as an alliance, we have exceeded our expectations (3 dying alliances merging.)

I would like to take this time to personally thank a very select few people who have made this year a pleasure for us. So.. My sincerest thank yous to the following:

Leet Guy
OsRavan
ComradeCraig
Comrade Trotsky
Quiz
Silver Empress
Cheyenne
Pansy
Rontastic
Queenhailee
Arexes
Stewie
King Xander
TimLee
Letub
EzE
Yevgeni
Drai
Azaghul
Brehon
Farrin
Bakamitai
Red
Mary

Yeah, thats a long list, and without a doubt I forgot a great many more. Thank you to all of those who have been there for us. Nothing but love.

I have to edit this post because I forgot Sardonic. It is unforgivable that I forgot Sardonic on my list, I probably have talked to him more than all the others over the last year. So.. This entire edit is dedicated to my appreciation of Sardonic.

Edited by Rush Sykes