A Very Special TLR Birthday

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340076248' post='2988343']
Since INT can't even maintain basic parts of their treaty I wouldn't count on them to get RnR a "trouble free exit". You guys these days absolutely disgusts me. Two years ago you would have never said anything like this. I am just legitimately shocked after all of the stuff last war and the war before that; no one would take steps to correct these problems. Have fun with your wars, I guess. -_-
[/quote]

Two years ago I hat an ally of TIO while allied to TIO. Try again. My stance has always been, do what you have to do to win the war. Everyone on the other side are on that side by choice. Everyone on this side are on this side by choice. To pretend otherwise, is to live in a fantasy world. You clearly reside in one.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340076139' post='2988329']
You sir, know what I expect from YOU! GET TO IT! :(
[/quote]
Listen here you. I have tried. Admin and the Mods know that I have tried. I have used every fiber of my being but I have now been forced to declare what you request of me is impossible. :(

In my view, it is not possible for one to "defend" the fungus alliance. They are the clear aggressors and in totality lack any sense of a moral compass. You are merely joining in on their aggression.

Which is disappointing, as I hold TLR in somewhat high regard. Your ties to and willingness to support the fungus alliance in their immoral crusades is regrettable.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1340076526' post='2988362']
Listen here you. I have tried. Admin and the Mods know that I have tried. I have used every fiber of my being but I have now been forced to declare what you request of me is impossible. :(
[/quote]

Failure! I dont know if I can speak to you anymore!

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1340076623' post='2988366']
In my view, it is not possible for one to "defend" the fungus alliance. They are the clear aggressors and in totality lack any sense of a moral compass. You are merely joining in on their aggression.

Which is disappointing, as I hold TLR in somewhat high regard. Your ties to and willingness to support the fungus alliance in their immoral crusades is regrettable.
[/quote]

Not everypony can play this game from a moralist standpoint and still stomach the all the double talk.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340076507' post='2988357']
Two years ago I hat an ally of TIO while allied to TIO. Try again. My stance has always been, do what you have to do to win the war. Everyone on the other side are on that side by choice. Everyone on this side are on this side by choice. To pretend otherwise, is to live in a fantasy world. You clearly reside in one.
[/quote]

I remember a lot of apologizes though. I accepted it, because I thought you guys were forced into the situation and were really looking out for us in the end. You never came out and said "we really don't care we just want to win". Even when a lot of people inside ODN were complaining about what happened last war, no one said "war is meant to destroy!!!!!!11!!!". I don't know what INT is looking to accomplish, but I would have a hard time believing anything they or the rest of CnG said after this war.

Yea, I guess I was living in a fantasy world believing you were all good guys. Good luck with your wars.

Edited by Omniscient1

[/quote]
Did you hit an ally of your !@#$@#$ blocmate? This is pretty pathetic, even for you.

[quote name='smontag' timestamp='1340076739' post='2988372']
dont declare too many wars, you might over do yourselves
[/quote]
It's a ghost declaration to get GATO on RnR.

My stance has always been, do what you have to do to win the war.
[/quote]

I guess some people believe you shouldn't attack an ally of your ally.

But CnG can't roll together against R&R because Int are allied to them, so it's not really standing up to the wording of the treaty, lol.

Whatever.

[quote name='smontag' timestamp='1340076739' post='2988372']
dont declare too many wars, you might over do yourselves
[/quote]you don't want to ruin the plan by sending too many nations to war at once :ehm: I am sure they are just saving up for something bigger, this has to be part of a plan.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340076792' post='2988375']
I know, right. Its almost like this is not intended to be our real target....
[/quote]
because you only ghost dec'd to try to win another bloc onto your side.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340076882' post='2988381']
I remember a lot of apologizes though. I accepted it, because I thought you guys were forced into the situation and were really looking out for us in the end. You never came out and said "we really don't care we just want to win". Even when a lot of people inside ODN were complaining about what happened last war, no one said "war is meant to destroy!!!!!!11!!!". I don't know what INT is looking to accomplish, but I would have a hard time believing anything they or the rest of CnG said after this war.

Yea, I guess I was living in a fantasy world believing you were all good guys. Good luck with your wars.
[/quote]

Your rememberer is broken then. I straight up told TIO.. CaoPai can affirm it. Dave could affirm it. Anyone who posted in our embassy can confirm it. We were not forced to do anything. We were asked, and we said yes. Once an alliance has declared its side, I take my gloves off. I will hit whoever needs hit on the other side, whenever they need hit with the exception of any of my direct allies that I may sadly be in opposition of.