Propaganda for NoR/LSF and CSN/MK

Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1340895972' post='2999349']
You are aware that D34th isn't all of STA right and that STA has no obligations in the war? Also look at the last couple of wars and the rather constant appearance of STA on the side getting beat up.
[/quote] Hey now Europa lasted 4 days on the losing side of a war once.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1340895972' post='2999349']
You are aware that D34th isn't all of STA right and that STA has no obligations in the war? Also look at the last couple of wars and the rather constant appearance of STA on the side getting beat up.
[/quote]
It was more to poke at D34TH than at STA really at all. Though it's no secret that I have little love for that group in the treaty web. I needed to use them; I knew it had the intended effect when, in response, he made a lifeless, three word post.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1340893524' post='2999328']
If you're not posting pictures of boats or getting upset at people making fun of your boats, I don't want to hear from you.
[/quote]

When was the last time you made waves? ;)

[quote]
[b]We have a contest for which piece that you deride the most upon.[/b] Though, most of our time during a war, we fight. You would know about that, wouldn't you?[/quote]

Most of you forgot about the bolded line.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1340896938' post='2999358']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Zmvcm.png[/img]

naked propaganda is best propaganda

[courtesy of oyababy and the rest of TERABOWSER]
[/quote]

not up to thread standards

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cl4Be.png[/img]

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1340839052' post='2998814']
Guide to Fark propaganda:

1/2. Punch an AA in the mouth when they try to blitz.
1. Find famous gif online of someone getting lolomg0wn3dzors
2. Add caption of the alliance they are fighting (i.e. Deinos) over the person getting owned in gif
3. Add caption of "FARK" over person doing said "owning"
4. Hilarity!
[/quote]

FTFY, doesn't really make sense otherwise.

[quote name='ditchboy00' timestamp='1340902265' post='2999405']
Hey now Europa lasted 4 days on the losing side of a war once.
[/quote]

Yeah, how dare we leave a war with our allies. We should have refused to leave and continued getting beaten down for no reason.

You're also aware we refused to call in allies in that war, right?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1340874634' post='2999255']
Peace mode isn't a joke anymore. It's the same grouping of alliances using the same retarded "method" every war. It never works for them, so it clearly isn't the right thing to do. It just makes you all look awful.
[/quote]

Actually, it works pretty well. Keep your IC spin for the IC forums.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340933872' post='2999726']
[/quote]
Works pretty well for your pixels. I'm being pretty OOC when I ask if people are really that bad at letting go of things.

This is not directed at you in any way, it's a general statement. You don't tend to fall in that category :P

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1340933872' post='2999726']
[/quote]

Yeah, works pretty well if you're woefully unprepared and can't fight the war. (which appears to be the case with MCXA) And if that's the case why even join the war to begin with? It's stupid all around in character or out.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1340944926' post='2999832']
It works to protect your upper-tier nations from ever fighting while your lower tier takes a beating.
[/quote]
some alliances haven't been given the chance to rebuild their upper tier, what with getting beat down less than 6 months ago and all.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340945053' post='2999834']
some alliances haven't been given the chance to rebuild their upper tier, what with getting beat down less than 6 months ago and all.
[/quote]

MCXA's upper tier was in peace mode last time, too. A lot of our mid-to-lower tier nations haven't really rebuilt yet, but we're still fighting. It's called dedication and sacrifice, not pixel-hugging.

[/quote]

Considering that one could say it was stupid for them to declare war in the first place. If you can't fight, don't fight.

Either way, maybe everyone should put all the criticisms of PM propaganda in propaganda of their own, instead of starting arguments throughout the thread. The comments on every screenshot propaganda, PM propaganda, etc, is nearly as bad as the propaganda itself.

[/quote]

Said alliances usually had their upper tiers in peace-mode then too. Naturally, they'll get beat down until that upper tier has had it's fair share of fighting. In a sense it empowers them to decide how many wars they'll get before finally getting off the hook.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1340919653' post='2999600']
Yeah, how dare we leave a war with our allies. We should have refused to leave and continued getting beaten down for no reason.

You're also aware we refused to call in allies in that war, right?
[/quote]

I know those 4 days in a curb stomp obviously prepared you enough to criticize others in a war that actually lasts a war cycle.

Yeah no one has ever been mocked for not trying to escalate a war to protect allies from a stomp on here. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1340874969' post='2999258']
We have a contest for which piece that you deride the most upon. Though, most of our time during a war, we fight. You would know about that, wouldn't you?

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/Teddyyo/c313665a.jpg

Oh, that's right. You're so busy making propaganda, you hopped into an alliance that isn't always fighting (and losing) like Polar.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/Teddyyo/13e586fd.jpg
[/quote]

Propaganda need know no truth, but these two are especially awful seeing as how STA is hardly known as an infra-hugging alliance. They're no strangers to burning for their allies, and probably would be this war as well (winning side or not) if one of their two allies (NpO and TPF) was actually involved.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1341001686' post='3000125']
Propaganda need know no truth, but these two are especially awful seeing as how STA is hardly known as an infra-hugging alliance. They're no strangers to burning for their allies, and probably would be this war as well (winning side or not) if one of their two allies (NpO and TPF) was actually involved.
[/quote]
Just TPF, but you hit the nail on the head.

[quote name='ditchboy00' timestamp='1340972658' post='2999956']
I know those 4 days in a curb stomp obviously prepared you enough to criticize others in a war that actually lasts a war cycle.

Yeah no one has ever been mocked for not trying to escalate a war to protect allies from a stomp on here. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You realize the vast majority of Europa's members are former UCN, right? We know a thing or two about being on the wrong end of a curbstomp. Even in Bi-Polar we didn't flee to peace mode. We took our beating. There's a reason alliances like PC and GOONS respected us after that one.

[quote name='Captain V' timestamp='1341010657' post='3000207']
Thread needs less blah blah blah and more propaganda.

[img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/knownerror/Farkistan/Deinosblitz/0662227e.png[/img]
[/quote]
I laughed pretty hard on this one