• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339111645' post='2979034']
This? Yeah, I like it. I like it alot.
[/quote]
I thought you disliked Umbrella? Or is this the usual situation where you're willing to abandon a principle in a heartbeat if it gets you higher on the totem pole?

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339115259' post='2979080']
I thought you disliked Umbrella? Or is this the usual situation where you're willing to abandon a principle in a heartbeat if it gets you higher on the totem pole?
[/quote]
Find another venue to voice your disapproval in regards to Rush views, this venue is about the International, and Umbrella.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1339113173' post='2979056']
I was just saying how INT really needs to branch out and sign some more external treaties so this is cool to see.
[/quote]

I was just saying how important and influential CoJ is as an alliance and how I'd really like to see one of their members openly approve of something we do, so I guess everyone wins!

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1339115442' post='2979081']
Find another venue to voice your disapproval in regards to Rush views, this venue is about the International, and Umbrella.
[/quote]
Just know that a smile in your face isn't sincere most of the time, I guess!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1339114686' post='2979078']
Wow, I didn't know this treaty was coming. Congrats to both of you though. Umbrella and INT are both great people.
[/quote]
Huh. That's two treaties in a row we've signed that weren't seen coming miles away. Does that mean we're doing something right?

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1339115657' post='2979084']
Huh. That's two treaties in a row we've signed that weren't seen coming miles away. Does that mean we're doing something right?
[/quote]

hmm, not sure. Interesting treaties to be sure. Even more interesting to see how they're going to be used. I guess that'll decide whether they're "right" or not.

Although it'll be hard for you guys to displease me :wub:

Edited by Omniscient1