500,000 (and 13 more) Nations Simulated

vandelsand

[b][u][size="4"][font="Times New Roman"][center]Today CyberNations has surpassed the 500 thousand mark in nations simulated. Congratulations.[/center][/font][/size][/u][/b]

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/5/56/Cn_500k.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Now if only there were some [url="http://signon.org/sign/restore-cybernations"]reforms[/url] and improvements put in place to keep the game
going, improve gameplay, and increase the overall nation retention rate. I'm not sure what the
admins/designers/programmers can do, as that is way above me, but congratulations are in store for this
great achievement.

[size="4"][font="Times New Roman"]On to 1 million (hopefully it doesn't take 6 more years).[/font][/size][/center]

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1338855766' post='2977150']
[size="4"][font="Times New Roman"]On to 1 million (hopefully it doesn't take 6 more years).[/font][/size][/center]
[/quote]

You are a very optimistic person...

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1338939132' post='2977908']
I'm responsible for three of those.
[/quote]

Just three?

I've gone away and recreated every major war since VoX resistance movement. I cannot remember how many nations I have had by now.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1339214647' post='2979692']
Quick everyone, a thread about CN. Let's be sarcastic and hate on a game we've been playing for 6 years now.
[/quote]
To be fair, anyone who is complaining and has been around that long isn't hating, they're just trying to improve (and not lose) a game that's become part of their life.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1339223190' post='2979763']
To be fair, anyone who is complaining and has been around that long isn't hating, they're just trying to improve (and not lose) a game that's become part of their life.
[/quote]

Not if this thread is anything to go by :P

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1338860005' post='2977181']
Congratulations to the 2.8% of us remaining.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1338873314' post='2977321']
A message from your beloved admin: just keep your donations coming and shut up about improving the game :awesome:

Congrats nonetheless. 500,000 nations simulated and this player has been very stimulated.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1338874064' post='2977331']
With our declining rate, we'll be hitting 1 million nations simulated on an actual real-life Mars base.
[/quote]

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1338972307' post='2978167']
What a great retention rate.
[/quote]

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1339116224' post='2979091']
Yeah, CN is a great game. That's why there's only 14,000 of us left. :v:
[/quote]

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1339247140' post='2979825']
Not if this thread is anything to go by :P
[/quote]

My comment was not only humorous, but implied this game would still be around by the time the US wakes up and starts giving NASA a somewhat reasonable amount of money again.