An Umbrella Treaty Announcement

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1338348134' post='2974333']
Any plans to ally DT and Valhalla as well?
[/quote]

Ye Gods this brilliant man has figured out our plans. What ever shall we do now?

Glad to be tied to you Symphony. I see good things from our new ties.

[/quote]

Well played. I have to say zoom is on a roll.

Edited by Roquentin

[/quote]

We have to go to war with Valhalla again. Only after we fight them can we sign a treaty. Everyone knows this

Also this treaty is music to my ears

[quote name='Silhouette' timestamp='1338353453' post='2974376']
Roq, with all due respect, could you kindly keep your personal vendetta the hell out of this thread?
[/quote]

You would have seen it a lot earlier on if I was referring to that at all. I'm referring to something else IyIyTh summed up quite nicely in a different thread. I don't really appreciate the condescending tone and marginalizing any possible point as a "personal vendetta," especially when I'm referring to a wider scope of events that had nothing to do with me.

Of course, I'm not going to be shy about not liking Umbrella, though. What do I get out of it?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338353758' post='2974379']
You would have seen it a lot earlier on if I was referring to that at all. I'm referring to something else IyIyTh summed up quite nicely in a different thread. I don't really appreciate the condescending tone and marginalizing any possible point as a "personal vendetta," especially when I'm referring to a wider scope of events that had nothing to do with me.

Of course, I'm not going to be shy about not liking Umbrella, though. What do I get out of it?
[/quote]
Can you take your deranged Umbrella obsession else where? You're like the ex-girlfriend that nobody wants.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1338353908' post='2974380']
Can you take your deranged Umbrella obsession else where? You're like the ex-girlfriend that nobody wants.
[/quote]

Except I don't really remember explicitly trashing Umbrella until I was called out. Kudos on rehashing treefinguy's lame insult, though.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1338353908' post='2974380']
[/quote]

Vendetta aside he has a point. For as much as Lusitan would love to roll certain alliances this is certainly a head scratching development.

Oh well!

People, I think it is important to remember we are here today to celebrate the glorious joining of these two great alliances. This thread is no place for bickering. And Roq, I was just heading you off, because from what I've seen lately, every thread you post in becomes centred around your vendetta against Umbrella.

Now that's said, lets get this party started y'all.