An Announcement from The SuperFriends

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1337719036' post='2970717']
Holy Crap. Well based on these new qualifications I'd like to extend to you Superfriends membership, Bob Ilyani.
[/quote]
Call that !@#$ 3rd degree and just wheel him outta here, that burn looks disgusting.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of earlier remarks from another member of RoK, I did want to give Wally, Kem, Gofast2006, Smurthwaite, SF, Guzalot, and whoever else I forgot a congratulations on NPL's inclusion to SF.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1337716671' post='2970707']
I quoted the post above mine for a reason.

Heh. Good try, but no. That's not really correct. My political decisions were not made with the implosion of Ragnarok in mind- in fact, the implosion only occurred after a small group of people decided I was unfit for power. Before then, no such thing had, or was going to, happen.

Not to mention that MJ had literally nothing to do with that whole affair. They are completely separate things and to put them together is not only ignorant of the truth but also blindly idiotic - which, to be fair, are two of the ideal traits a SuperFriends member must possess. ^_^
[/quote]

Bob, your administration lasted [i]less than two weeks[/i], and in that time you managed to destroy Ragnarok [u]and[/u] Mjolnir. You are being far too modest, that is an amazing accomplishment.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1337724385' post='2970741']
Bob, your administration lasted [i]less than two weeks[/i], and in that time you managed to destroy Ragnarok [u]and[/u] Mjolnir. You are being far too modest, that is an amazing accomplishment.
[/quote]
This is why Maroon needed MEAT. Average intelligence in RIA & co. brought the entire sphere down.

[quote name='jekalle' timestamp='1337723552' post='2970739']
Regardless of earlier remarks from another member of RoK, I did want to give Wally, Kem, Gofast2006, Smurthwaite, SF, Guzalot, and whoever else I forgot a congratulations on NPL's inclusion to SF.
[/quote]

Thanks Jekalle you big orange fuz ball you :wub:

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1337722661' post='2970736']
SF adding NPL is going to end up with more posts than PB disbanding....
[/quote]

Everybody knows PB went downhill the moment that PC and iFOK merged. It was only a matter of time...

Bob, your administration lasted [i]less than two weeks[/i], and in that time you managed to destroy Ragnarok [u]and[/u] Mjolnir.
[/quote]
You know, it's not that often that I'm at a loss for words. But, here it is. It's quite amusing how little you know about the internal workings of both organizations you've mentioned in your post, and yet you feel free to spout off token party lines as though you actually understand a word of what you're saying.

The fiasco that developed in Ragnarok had nothing to do with MJ's disbandment. [u]Nothing.[/u] Feel free to both quote me on that and to ask the other people who were MJ government at the time. There isn't an ounce of truth to it, and continuing to prance about acting as if it does it degrading to the intelligence of everyone around here, yourself included.

Of course, how a lonely RIA bridge dweller like yourself would be privy to Mjolnir's inner workings is anyone's guess. :rolleyes:

As for the Ragnarok part... meh, I suppose you could argue that point if you were somewhat more verbose, but I think it's safe to say (and really not a hard conclusion to come by if you look at the facts without a sense of bias coming into the affair) that my intentions with the debacle were not only decent but quite intelligent given the state of the alliance at the time, but it was due to a miscommunication of the parts of quite a few people (myself included) that was the true harbinger of Ragnarok's destruction. Of course, the actual proceedings of the [i]destruction[/i] only occurred after my departure from Ragnarok and my subsequent application to TOP, so I'm not sure where I'm relevant in that portion of the alliance's history.

[/quote]
mj disbandment was not due to that, I would go far as say rok internal strife had no effect on it's cessation as a bloc. It accomplished it's goal and after which the point of it's existence was no more. As for the internal RoK debacle that concluded bob administration, you clearly have little knowledge of the situation, to say it was his fault is just a moron spouting nonsense.

face it bud, you just full of !@#$.

I personally don't think Bob Ilyani is a bad leader. Sometimes good leaders are handed extremely !@#$%* circumstances, and so they make the best decisions possible and aren't afraid to move the $%&@ on. It'd be nice if other people would do the same.

Also, seeing ex-PB members claim SF is a !@#$%* bloc makes me laugh pretty hard. I mean you guys couldn't even keep your bloc alive. You were never on the same page FA wise. You could barely defeat a pair of micros, and you were notorious for selling out your allies so that you could keep power. I don't think SF will be taking advice from you any time soon.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337731953' post='2970777']
I personally don't think Bob Ilyani is a bad leader. Sometimes good leaders are handed extremely !@#$%* circumstances, and so they make the best decisions possible and aren't afraid to move the $%&@ on. It'd be nice if other people would do the same.

Also, seeing ex-PB members claim SF is a !@#$%* bloc makes me laugh pretty hard. I mean you guys couldn't even keep your bloc alive. You were never on the same page FA wise. You could barely defeat a pair of micros, and you were notorious for selling out your allies so that you could keep power. I don't think SF will be taking advice from you any time soon.
[/quote]SF is a !@#$ bloc in my eyes, doesn't mean they are essentially a !@#$ bloc, nevertheless their actions which directly impacted upon myself has led me me to the such an opinion.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1337733247' post='2970783']
SF is a !@#$ bloc in my eyes, doesn't mean they are essentially a !@#$ bloc, nevertheless their actions which directly impacted upon myself has led me me to the such an opinion.
[/quote]

Fair enough.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1337734473' post='2970786']
It's good to see more excrement thrown onto the compost pile.
[/quote]
we are growing an orange tree in it so we can serve orange slices after everyone's nuked themselves into oblivion

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1337731953' post='2970777']
[/quote]

There's so much lunacy in this post I don't even know how to address it.

If you really think any single alliance of ex-PB is in a worse position wrt FA than any single alliance in SF, then....I mean wow.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1337730394' post='2970766']
mj disbandment was not due to that, I would go far as say rok internal strife had no effect on it's cessation as a bloc. It accomplished it's goal and after which the point of it's existence was no more. As for the internal RoK debacle that concluded bob administration, you clearly have little knowledge of the situation, to say it was his fault is just a moron spouting nonsense.

face it bud, you just full of !@#$.
[/quote]
pretty much this^ hit it on the head

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1337741277' post='2970813']

If you really think any single alliance of ex-PB is in a worse position wrt FA than any single alliance in SF, then....I mean wow.
[/quote]

Since I never said the last sentence, I'll just ignore it. I do know that your former bloc had no unity, was notorious for selling out their allies, and is now dead. While the current members of SF have a streamlined foreign policy, recently fought a losing war for their allies, and no matter what political position they are in-They are still alive. To argue that PB is a better bloc overall than SF is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

I do love how people like you enjoy quoting my posts and saying "lulz so much crazyness/lunacy/hilarity/blah/blah without providing proof of your accusations though. If you'd like to bring up reasons as to why you believe PB was a better bloc overall than SF was then I'll gladly take your argument into consideration, and we can discuss it. Until then Planet Bob will have to just accept your argument as "lunacy".

Do you believe PB didn't sell out their allies, had great unity, or is somehow still alive? If so please, please enlighten us loons. Thank you.

Edited by Omniscient1

Actually, I'd wager that every ex PB alliance aside from Non Grata is in a worse political position than SF.

I'm sure others won't say it because it's not the [i]right[/i] thing to say as a leader of an alliance but objectively y'all are in some pretty awkward territory from where you've come from.

No long term vision and only long term bridge burning for short term gain -- and what's worse!! for someone else's bidding.

Not nation strength, et al. You give comparable stats to each and it would be a really, really fun time.

Also, lol @ not selling friends out. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1337638097' post='2970382']
The amount of bitter people commenting in this announcement make me smile. ^_^
[/quote]

In fairness, if it weren't for sheer stored up bitterness I'm honestly unsure how many people would actually still be here.

Congrats, NPL.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1337741277' post='2970813']

[/quote]

I will raise you a VE.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1337753926' post='2970942']
I will raise you a VE.
[/quote]

VE is only in a 'potentially vulnerable' position BECAUSE of their treaty with GOD.. they're still allied to Umbrella afterall, and that's a tough pill to swallow for any (grouping of) alliance(s).