An Announcement from The SuperFriends

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1337908690' post='2971817']
Keep telling yourselves that.
[/quote]

Oh I will. I'm kinda partial to truth and facts, you see. I know, it's a foreign concept to you but you should try it now and then: it doesn't hurt, I promise. And it would be a nice change from your terrible attempts at spinninig.

Edited by potato

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337936823' post='2972049']
The problem with that is that it assumes 1. all leaderships are equal, and 2. that all the animosity and grudges towards SF were satisfied with the last war.
[/quote]

1. Oh yay, lets blow hours of our time and another 8 pages in this thread on a general discussion of who has the best leadership in the game and what the world is going to look like 12 months from now.

2. Of course they weren't all satisfied. They will never be all satisfied. The real question will be how many grudges are still left, and how many will be left by the time it's finally suitable to start the next war.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1337951354' post='2972104']
1. Oh yay, lets blow hours of our time and another 8 pages in this thread on a general discussion of who has the best leadership in the game and what the world is going to look like 12 months from now.

2. Of course they weren't all satisfied. They will never be all satisfied. The real question will be how many grudges are still left, and how many will be left by the time it's finally suitable to start the next war.
[/quote]
Yes because that's exactly what I said. I don't care who you think has the best leadership, I'm not here to debate that with you, and I didn't bring up the future at all, so it may be time to reign in your tangential rants. The fact is that leadership groups have varying degrees of competence. You seem to think that SF will magically rise to prominence again, just because, and also that GOONS/VE/Umb are going to fall, again just because. What you seem to miss is that to achieve either of those, work needs to be done by certain leadership groups. See where I'm going with this? Reminder that not so long ago, SF was on top of the world as part of a little conglomerate known as SuperGreivances. And now?

As for the second part, we'll see won't we. But for SF to assume that all it's debts have been repaid would be a risky proposition.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1337963127' post='2972187']
If you guys were smart you would want to get rolled and put all that tech to use.
[/quote]
I personally don't have much tech to put to use imo hehe :awesome:

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1337951109' post='2972100']snip
[/quote]

[img]http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/yK7Wp3OP4zw/hqdefault.jpg[/img]

Oh, a Mushroom Kingdom member telling me that I'm using spin. Please tell me more about how you're an authority on spotting it.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1337931721' post='2972039']
The assumption that puts SuperFriends ahead of all ex PB alliances bar NG is the assumption that SuperFriends has either finished falling or not much further to fall before it can only go back up again, whereas GOONs, Umbrella and VE are only just starting or have yet to start their falls, and hence have yet to experience their statistical and political shocks caused by all the crap that generally happens to an alliance in a losing war.
[/quote]SF is still hanging onto the ledge of the abyss. Unfortunately, a myriad of forces during the last war prevented them from falling headlong into it, but it will not be long until someone comes along and stomps their hands until they lose their grip. All that to say, they still have much father to fall still, and [i]any [/i]thoughts of them pulling themselves up onto solid ground are merely illusory.

Edited by cookavich

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1337963588' post='2972189']
Well looks like you are going to get rolled regardless since everyone else in your alliance has 300k more ns than you. :lol1:
[/quote]
Umb and GOONS go to war, who loses?

Everyone but Umar and CSM. No one else gets to fight.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1337963588' post='2972189']
Well looks like you are going to get rolled regardless since everyone else in your alliance has 300k more ns than you. :lol1:
[/quote]
peace mode warrior LOL, mind you been rolled plenty of times, rolled some as well, all part of the fun! :awesome:

[quote name='im317' timestamp='1337974035' post='2972276']
its cute how so many of you think that stats have any relevance to the success of SF. i almost pity you for not being able to know what true friendship is
[/quote]
It's cute that you really think MK & co have never stuck their necks out for friends. The difference is that they worked their way to a position where they didn't absolutely have to do that.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1337951109' post='2972100']
Oh I will. I'm kinda partial to truth and facts, you see. I know, it's a foreign concept to you but you should try it now and then: it doesn't hurt, I promise. And it would be a nice change from your terrible attempts at spinninig.
[/quote]

Myth is great at fa how dare you challenge him!

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1337995850' post='2972534']
Myth is great at fa how dare you challenge him!
[/quote]

Like he said, you don't have to be great at FA to make the observations I have. What's even more laughable is the lack of your own contribution to his comments and the fact that you ridicule what has been nearly universally affirmed as a somewhat fair assesment of the political climate as some ridiculous horse-!@#$.

Also: lmao @ the character assasination guild. I'm not Roq, I'm not going to debate you for pages because you think I give two !@#$% what any of you think. If you don't like what someone who has the ability to reason says, ignore them. Pretending that by telling them that they are incompetent, stupid, incapable of doing x y or z is nice for the private channels but here it just makes you look like what you are -- pompous has beens who have run out of friends and are desperate to discredit anyone who dare open their mouths about you.

[b][i][u]Bro's 4 lyfe.[/u][/i][/b]

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1337991798' post='2972491']
It's cute that you really think MK & co have never stuck their necks out for friends. The difference is that they worked their way to a position where they didn't absolutely have to do that.
[/quote]

I know you've been told this many times, but you are simply terrible.

Your post indicates that it is an accomplishment for MK to be in a position to watch its allies burn.

[img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-bravo.gif[/img]

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338012181' post='2972669']

Your post indicates that it is an accomplishment for MK to be in a position to watch its allies burn.

[/quote]
If you tell me which MK ally burned in the last war I will send you tech forever.

Also laffo at the irony great job.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[/quote]

The last time an alliance allied to MK lost a war was NoCB, when MK burned with them.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1337991798' post='2972491']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338023208' post='2972685']
If you tell me which MK ally burned in the last war I will send you tech forever.

Also laffo at the irony great job.
[/quote]

That Wooooooooooooooosh noise? My point flying over your head.

Debating people gets boring because rational arguments are not well received here.

While Myth's analysis is accurate for the most part, it doesn't necessarily mean SF is in a better position than the three alliances mentioned. Umbrella is well aware some of its allies want to see it hurt, and they embrace those allies. Not the most intelligent bunch, though.

I also disagree with the growing to irrelevancy thing, because so long as there exist any non-neutral 100k NS nations, even if in a temporary loose alignment, there is some relevance. The fact that there isn't another alliance with the same concentration doesn't mean there's no one to fight. Eventually, the current megaside will split up like it did with Supergrievances/PB/DH and there'll be people to fight.

However, SF in any curbstomp will bottom out to the point where the war is one of diminishing returns within the first two rounds simply due to their lack of upper tier. So no, not much further to fall. It'll be difficult to keep up the war with knocked down nations with WRCs and nukes though. Hope GOONS are up for it.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1337602135' post='2970224']
:facepalm: Really?

I mean let's evaluate shall we?

Your alliance has devolved from a sanctioned alliance to a glorified micro, you turned your back on pretty much everyone that actually gave a !@#$ about you, the only reason you're not 'hated' like GOD is because no one gives a crap, your 'friends' ditched you at the first signs of trouble, half the time your own alliance doesn't even know who's running the show.. and if it hadn't been for NATO there wouldn't even have been enough left over to point at while laughing by now.

So keep on being better :D
[/quote]

I am so proud I voted for a president this verbose.

Congratulations NPL! Kenmo's the man.