Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1336883400' post='2966830']
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're flattering yourself if you really think that anyone in TOP regarded you as a big enough threat or held you in high enough regard to view you as an enemy.

Feanor, High King of the Noldor and the Realm of Paradoxia - Confirm/Deny?
[/quote]
Who in the hell even said anything near that?

Threat is not the same thing as enemy at all. Huge difference.

*passes a dictionary to feanor*

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always really enjoyed my interactions with VE, so I am sad to see this go. Special shoutout to WarriorConcept, who was always a delight to speak with, an awesome diplomat in general.

I am genuinely sorry I have not been around to the embassy in ages, I have not been around much but I think I will come drop by again soon. Good luck and farewell VE! :(

Godspeed TOP, despite its existence by the grace of Goldie, this is clearly how things needed to be.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1336866238' post='2966695']
What does VE have left after PB is gone.
[/quote]

A massive set of balls, unparalleled in size, girth, and potency.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1336864780' post='2966682']

Which moves would those be that you do not tolerate?
[/quote]

He is referring to a purported situation based off of a hypothetical (rolling of someone ancillary and inconsequential, I forget who specifically), which some played up for convenience and others saw as just the reason they needed to get all emotional about things. Given that, saying that it 'wont be tolerated' is an interesting turn of phrase, and by interesting I mean retarded (sorry man), but that's neither here nor there. Doesn't matter really, we both saw the writing on the wall, but it just so happened my second in command really liked them so they ended up on the completion side of the race-notice issue before we did.

Whatever the case, I would still like to think a sense of mutual respect exists between us, and I do sincerely wish them all the best in the months to come.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1336890045' post='2966868']
Godspeed TOP, despite its existence by the grace of Goldie, this is clearly how things needed to be.

[/quote]

An unrivaled mass of pubic hair, and a taint fit for a king.

[/quote]

Next spy, no support, no reaction. VE = next NpO

I don't pay too much attention to the politics of the game, but that is obvious to me. Have fun VE!

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1336891546' post='2966876']
This post doesn't make any sense.
[/quote]

He means you're going to get rolled like Polar and that's what a lot of people are reading into this.

hormones made an interesting comment saying it's not about isolation, but to some people it appears to be the case.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336891828' post='2966877']
He means you're going to get rolled like Polar and that's what a lot of people are reading into this.

hormones made an interesting comment saying it's not about isolation, but to some people it appears to be the case.[/quote]
Anybody reading that we will be trying to roll VE is clearly trying too hard. While the last few weeks weren't exactly positive, we don't see them as enemies in any way, shape or form.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1336890045' post='2966868']A massive set of balls, unparalleled in size, girth, and potency.
[/quote]
Might want to stop putting them in the microwave.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1336892065' post='2966878']
Oh, that's not the case. I don't think anyone has gotten that delusional.
[/quote]

You're delusional if you don't realize that is the case. The script has been used so many times it really needs to be washed and rinsed.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1336896234' post='2966888']
Anybody reading that we will be trying to roll VE is clearly trying too hard. While the last few weeks weren't exactly positive, we don't see them as enemies in any way, shape or form.
[/quote]

Do you really think no one else on Bob wants to roll VE? Heck it's a line so long it covers 4 time zones

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1336866390' post='2966698']
So does GOD get to decide which alliances beat the hell out of VE?
[/quote]

B E A Utiful!

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1336896234' post='2966888']
[/quote]

I don't remember seeing anyone saying TOP wanted to roll VE, but as The Pig said above there is a long list waiting and you stepping to the side removes one more obstacle for those who DO wish to roll VE. We all [i]know[/i] TOP didn't step aside to make the rolling easier but the end effect is virtually the same.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1336904950' post='2966900']
I don't remember seeing anyone saying TOP wanted to roll VE, but as The Pig said above there is a long list waiting and you stepping to the side removes one more obstacle for those who DO wish to roll VE. We all [i]know[/i] TOP didn't step aside to make the rolling easier but the end effect is virtually the same.
[/quote]
Its funny how this sort of speculation follows every dropped treaty. Of course an alliance as isolated and hated as VE will immediately crumble without our optional protection. :awesome:

Edited by Blue Lightning

He is referring to a purported situation based off of a hypothetical (rolling of someone ancillary and inconsequential, I forget who specifically), which some played up for convenience and others saw as just the reason they needed to get all emotional about things. Given that, saying that it 'wont be tolerated' is an interesting turn of phrase, and by interesting I mean retarded (sorry man), but that's neither here nor there. Doesn't matter really, we both saw the writing on the wall, but it just so happened my second in command really liked them so they ended up on the completion side of the race-notice issue before we did.
[/quote]
Thanks for the clarification.

When sides start forming up, cancellations always seem to be based off the concocted and absurd. Seems to me it is about what side each wishes to throw their lot in with. It's hard to play both sides of the fence for long.

Regardless, best of luck to you.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1336911692' post='2966917']
Its funny how this sort of speculation follows every dropped treaty. Of course an alliance as isolated and hated as VE will immediately crumble without our optional protection. :awesome:
[/quote]
Perhaps not isolated yet, there's certainly enough ill-feeling towards VE out there though.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1336912061' post='2966919']
Perhaps not isolated yet, there's certainly enough ill-feeling towards VE out there though.
[/quote]

Yet only a few, if any, have the political pull to win a war against them. If I were VE I'd still be pretty confident.

Anyway VE, best of luck to you. It was nice while it lasted.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1336913277' post='2966925']
Yet only a few, if any, have the political pull to win a war against them. If I were VE I'd still be pretty confident.

Anyway VE, best of luck to you. It was nice while it lasted.
[/quote]
At the moment, you may be right. But people aren't stupid, they aren't going to do a suicide run at VE while they have a strong position. However, who knows how the shifting sands of fortune will favour VE in the future? They have just lost the support of NG and TOP, after all.

E: and FOK

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1336914854' post='2966929']
At the moment, you may be right. But people aren't stupid, they aren't going to do a suicide run at VE while they have a strong position. However, who knows how the shifting sands of fortune will favour VE in the future? They have just lost the support of NG and TOP, after all.

E: and FOK
[/quote]
Its not like TOP could really do anything, they suck at war.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1336915447' post='2966931']
Those licking their chops at the thought of a medium-rare, prime cut Entente entree are going to be sorely disappointed when the waiter comes out with stir-fry and a !@#$%* beer.
[/quote]

The speculation is cute however.

Also shoutout to Feanor, Crispy, and Megamind especially for being fun and always cordial to speak with.