The Federation Flies the CCCP

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1334236492' post='2951455']
The point of slumming is that you eventually go back to your own neighborhood. You don't bring the locals back with you.
[/quote]

Nonsense. Everybody knows the slum is the place to pluck servants from.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1334241534' post='2951468']
The International is sure getting the spotlight lately. [b]First getting sanctioned[/b] now this treaty. You got a great partner in TPF.

Congrats.[/quote]

Obtaining 116 visitors within 2 weeks does that.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1334224931' post='2951432']
We're setting ourselves up to be the cornerstone of the New Hegemony. Tell your friends. Then have them treaty us.

And as to the second thing, NEW isn't helping anyone. A few NEW members quit the AA and joined Kaskus. NEW itself is not involved in any capacity as an official entity last I heard. The situation is actually very simple. Or, it would be, if there weren't so many darn threads about it :rolleyes:

Also, yay us, this was totally unexpected!

Also, Trotsky, you totally stole all of my FA ideas.
[/quote]

Looks like aid to me:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=355494&Extended=1

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1334247233' post='2951490']
Looks like aid to me:

[/quote]

Funny, I didn't realize that one person = the entirety of NEW.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1334247474' post='2951491']
Funny, I didn't realize that one person = the entirety of NEW.
[/quote]

I didn't say that. just goes to add yet another NEW member which has aided GOONS.

Edited by Leerjet

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1334247233' post='2951490']
Looks like aid to me:

[/quote]

how's it different from MK sending aid and UMB/NG conducting tech deals with you guys while there's a war going on? :rolleyes:

also any proof that it was authorized is another thing :P

either way wrong thread for all this..there's wat...5? other threads about this issue.

congrats again to TPF and the commies

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1334247714' post='2951494']
how's it different from MK sending aid and UMB/NG conducting tech deals with you guys while there's a war going on? :rolleyes:

either way wrong thread for all this..there's wat...5? other threads about this issue.

[/quote]

There is a difference as UMB has already came out and said they are going to help GOONs.

edit: spelling

Edited by Leerjet

[/quote]

They are allies of GOONS. Can you show me where the NEW-Kaskus treaty exists? That would be wonderful.

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1334249326' post='2951498']
They are allies of GOONS. Can you show me where the NEW-Kaskus treaty exists? That would be wonderful.
[/quote]

Does their status as allies really make a difference? I don't think it does. If members of NEW want to aid Kaskus then fair play, if GOONS don't like it then they should do something about it.

[/quote]

If kaskus or her allies want to declare on me for aiding my ally, they can go for it.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1334249992' post='2951502']
If kaskus or her allies want to declare on me for aiding my ally, they can go for it.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.universalstudiosentertainment.com/assets_c/2011/01/Bringiton_resize-thumb-497xauto-4132.jpg[/img]

we call dibs on the black squad due to our team color

isn't kaskus white team? It works out perfectly!

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1334249652' post='2951501']
Does their status as allies really make a difference? I don't think it does. If members of NEW want to aid Kaskus then fair play, if GOONS don't like it then they should do something about it.
[/quote]

Do you even know why the situation between mongols and GOONS started? I'm asking because I'm not sure if the irony of your post has become apparent to you yet.

Also, NEW has stated many times that they're not involved so that people don't "go do something about it." If they'd like for you to speak for them now, I'm sure we're all waiting for an announcement saying that you're their new spokesman as well stating they're now supporting Kaskus in the war.