Proof of Allegations

Monster

I don't have a lot of confidence in Umbrella, to be honest. I outlined the reasons why in the AGW thread. GOONS is too attached to MK.

edit: Going away for a while.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329240983' post='2920407']
If they're really going to take it that way, then where were they when I needed the help? I hear about my arrogance when I was treated pretty badly and they just watched it happen. Hell, they wrote me off as crazy, even. My own alliance. Sardonic said he didn't agree with MK's version of events, but he didn't do anything about it. So I got reamed by two of them and left out to dry by another.
[/quote]

Abandonment issues ITT.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329241065' post='2920409']
I don't have a lot of confidence in Umbrella, to be honest. I outlined the reasons why in the AGW thread.
[/quote]

I still have plenty of trust and all the confidence in the world in my allies, but it's pretty damning that you're not extending the same gratitude to yours.

One last post: I mean, when some completely unrelated party that I wasn't even on good terms with before that is more sympathetic to me than any of DH(kind of spurred this whole thing), it says a lot. Ilyani was supportive and even stuck up for me in the anti-Denial blog entry.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329241065' post='2920409']
I don't have a lot of confidence in Umbrella, to be honest. I outlined the reasons why in the AGW thread. GOONS is too attached to MK.

edit: Going away for a while.
[/quote]

I would very much like it if you were to address my previous comment when you return.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329241347' post='2920414']
One last post: I mean, when some completely unrelated party that I wasn't even on good terms with before that is more sympathetic to me than any of DH(kind of spurred this whole thing), it says a lot. Ilyani was supportive and even stuck up for me in the anti-Denial blog entry.
[/quote]

Given your conduct, naaaahhhh.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1329241434' post='2920417']
Yuck. A 19 page mixture of the extreme distasteful and the worryingly insane and still no answers. It seems rationality is dead on both sides of the fence.
[/quote]

I find myself "out of the loop" and I am waiting for answers as well...

Edited by King Louis the II

Nicely said, Hal.

[quote]Would that be like Mushroom Kingdom combining all the worst parts of NPO, GOONS, 1st ed., and the Sponge-era NpO and becoming that alliance?

They've had quite the run the last month or so toward that endeavor as the evidence on the OWF shows. I might suggest they alter course, but then again, who am I to point out how close the shoreline is....[/quote]

This is the world you helped make Roq. You will find my sympathy lacking across the board on this. I saw this same type of rant & verbal vomit during the entire DH/NPO conflict /shrugs People need new hobbies. Additionally being a whistle caller after you were a whistle denier... yeah, I will just leave you all to it as I see a pot calling a kettle black.

Frankly out of all those you talked about, you are way off base with TLR. Of most alliances out there, they are honest about what they see, say and do. I guess that is a good reason not to like them.

Seriously, stop posting.

This isn't going to do anything, MK's allies are going to dismiss you as being crazy and having a vendetta, your continued irrational posting/martyr complex is ruining the credibility of your OP, and the few people denouncing MK for this are people with an axe to grind. All the while whatever reputation you used to have burns to the ground around you.

Also, in regards to the cheap shot at my alliance. We treat Sparta like !@#$ because you ARE !@#$. I never personally had relations with Sparta, but you were the ONLY ally who didn't carry over a treaty to TLR when we merged, and basically told Athens to $%&@ off. Do you expect us to not be pissed by this? As for being MK lapdogs, I've been listening to that argument since I first started playing in 08. It never gets old, so please, continue to dismiss us as loyal servants to the shrooms.

You're so angry and upset about MK trolling you (heres a hint: they troll everyone) that you are letting it rule your IC/possibly OOC life. You should really take a step back here.

[quote]We treat Sparta like !@#$ because you ARE !@#$. I never personally had relations with Sparta, but you were the ONLY ally who didn't carry over a treaty to TLR when we merged, and basically told Athens to $%&@ off[/quote]

only if "$%&@ off" = means: lets we know GR and Lost a little and than we can discuss carrying the treaty. Them, when we took the initiative yes, you treated us like !@#$. It is your prerogative, and you are in the right to do what you think is right.

But this is not the subject here. So if you want to discuss it further feel free to msg me.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1329242310' post='2920427']

You're so angry and upset about MK trolling you (heres a hint: they troll everyone) that you are letting it rule your IC/possibly OOC life. You should really take a step back here.
[/quote]

SMH, that goes both ways. People who throw elbows shouldn't be surprised, and shouldn't whine about having elbows thrown back at them.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1329243274' post='2920436']
SMH, that goes both ways. People who throw elbows shouldn't be surprised, and shouldn't whine about having elbows thrown back at them.
[/quote]

Honestly the backlash to the accusations look a lot worse to an outside third party (or me, at least) than the original reported "crime." If people just let it go for a while instead of feeling the need to immediately go on the attack they'd seem much less guilty.

Haha, that said . . . the drama's fun. :D

Edited by sammykhalifa

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1329242653' post='2920430']
only if "$%&@ off" = means: lets we know GR and Lost a little and than we can discuss carrying the treaty. Them, when we took the initiative yes, you treated us like !@#$. It is your prerogative, and you are in the right to do what you think is right.

But this is not the subject here. So if you want to discuss it further feel free to msg me.
[/quote]

Only if "get to know" means "dont say a word to them for 2 months, then expect open arms."

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1329243330' post='2920437']
Does the answer of this question help to elucidate whether the allegations made are true or false?
[/quote]

No, My concerns are with the civilians of Nausea.
The direction the current leadership of the nation has seems to be a one way trip towards it's end. I hoped to find out if there was still some degree of sanity left in the leadership of that nation.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1329244212' post='2920443']
Only if "get to know" means "dont say a word to them for 2 months, then expect open arms."
[/quote]

please ask Caster to forward the msg I sent him. You know the story. I assumed the delay was my fault.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1329244374' post='2920445']
please ask Caster to forward the msg I sent him. You know the story. I assumed the delay was my fault.
[/quote]

Fault is not relevant to fact. Im not "blaming" you. But you cant take the stance that you wanted to "get to know" the others. We were ALWAYS there, you chose not to care. At some point, the notion of 1 man being inactive at a given time, and crippling Sparta has to end. You were busy with RL, and an alliance of over 300 couldnt find anyone to do any FA. And yet its still 1 person's fault. You sit this whole damned war in peace mode, then trumpet out that your Ephor of Defense went inactive (surely this has nothing do with his ridiculous insinuations that Olympus gov faked a certain set of logs...just sayin...), and his RL issues crippled the Sparta war machine. What it says is you have one, and only one person in any given department that can actually DO something at any given time. Hence the EXACT reason that so many people think you are crap. And now, now, you attach your cars to the Roquentin train, whos brilliant plan is to outrage that MK spied! While he made use of that spied info, and used that same spied information to hammer at other alliances during VE-NpO and the resulting DH-NPO war. Its complete and utter rubbish.

Edited by Rush Sykes