Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1327893663' post='2910077']
As an actual member of the alliance, doesn't he have a little more say in the legitimacy of his government than you do?
[/quote]

Not really. The current government 1)Breached RoK's charter, and 2) Banned everyone who supported Bob/Joe.

Mitchell: Oh you mean being pissed that they got kicked out forcibly and without any other type of resolution? Yeah I guess that makes sense... they are awful leaders deserving being coup'd because of actions they did after being coup'd :rolleyes:

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327893558' post='2910073']
Ok, you're a RoK member. How do you get off supporting a coup of your legitimate government?

EDIT: typo
[/quote]
I used to think coups were a bad thing. Then I [s]took an arrow to the knee[/s] met Ramirus Maximus.

Now I have to say that my opinion is much more situation dependent.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327893414' post='2910069']

@ Gibs: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen anyone say Kait is being ZI'd.

[ooc]You are pretty correct though, RL sucks too much time for me to read every #%@^ post[/ooc]
[/quote]
i was referring to Adel...anyone who vists #rok knows that she is the govt no matter what a charter says, i thought it was obvious since she was mentioned in the OP and the fact that kait is neither likeable or active kinda make me wonder if you were the victim of auto correct

@joe didnt realise it was so short, still if your AA is anything to go by you and bob are neither members of Ragnarok nor its govt, care to comment on that?

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1327893670' post='2910078']
All the quality members left because of Adel...
[/quote]
So no jihad-Rok Treaty on the OWF just yet?

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1327894042' post='2910091']
i was referring to Adel...anyone who vists #rok knows that she is the govt no matter what a charter says, i thought it was obvious since she was mentioned in the OP and the fact that kait is neither likeable or active kinda make me wonder if you were the victim of auto correct

@joe didnt realise it was so short, still if your AA is anything to go by you and bob are neither members of Ragnarok nor its govt, care to comment on that?
[/quote]

Naw, I just misunderstood. Carry on.

EDIT: And completely missed that line of the OP. derp

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327893854' post='2910083']
Mitchell: Oh you mean being pissed that they got kicked out forcibly and without any other type of resolution? Yeah I guess that makes sense... they are awful leaders deserving being coup'd because of actions they did after being coup'd :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[quote]
[22:26] <+BobIlyani> Gofast2006: I hope you realize I'm not rok gov any more
[/quote]

So much for legitimacy right?

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327893414' post='2910069']
@ Gibs: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen anyone say Kait is being ZI'd.

[ooc]You are pretty correct though, RL sucks too much time for me to read every #%@^ post[/ooc]
[/quote]

You said "if you are referring to Kait," which he clearly wasn't, as Adel is singled out as "being ZI'd" by Joe in the OP.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1327894521' post='2910103']
That's impressive.
[/quote]

The irony is Kait wanted to make Bob the emperor back when she resigned in September. We convinced her Ramps was the better choice but she still thought Bob was the best choice. Poetic Justice.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1327894599' post='2910106']
You said "if you are referring to Kait," which he clearly wasn't, as Adel is singled out as "being ZI'd" by Joe in the OP.
[/quote]

Yeah I noted later that I missed that line of the OP entirely. Mah bad.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327894588' post='2910105']
Are you [i]really[/i] going to try to argue that point?
[/quote]

As if my point is any less moronic than yours? Then again, this entire situation is moronic and everyone involved should be ashamed.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327893480' post='2910072']
Bob only had the reigns for around 4-5 days.
[/quote]
I'm just going to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106134&st=80&p=2828487&#entry2828487"]leave this here.[/url] I have to admit, not even I suspected he would be able to do that much damage in such a short timeframe. I truly underestimated his terribleness.

Also as a friendly tip, if you want to claim to be the leader of an alliance, fly that alliance's AA.

[quote][img]http://www.helpwithinjuryclaims.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Crashed-Cars.jpg[/img]

Dear Retired Emperors of Ragnarok... we borrowed your car and took it for the weekend as discussed. You may notice it got a few dints at the front but dont stress it should come out with a little buffing.

Kind Regards

Bob and Joe [/quote]

^ this is the mental picture that came to mind...

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1327894713' post='2910114']
As if my point is any less moronic than yours? Then again, this entire situation is moronic and everyone involved should be ashamed.
[/quote]

I believe you meant to say, "as if my point is any more moronic than yours?" and yes. Yes it is.