Ragnarok Announcement

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1327898498' post='2910215']
Done.

Also, first you guys destroy yourselves before we get the chance, then your going to declare on us before we can hit you too? Need to stop stealing our thunder man.
[/quote]

This is why I am the Emperor and not a usurper.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1327896543' post='2910175']
If I was to simplify it to one key event organising to have the retired Empress hit while she was still a member of the AA.

They could of just let Kait leave in her own time like she planned to but they decided it would be a good idea to start a civil war against one of the AA's more popular members. It was flat out dumb even if you disregard the morals of it. They knew Kait had a tonne of support in the AA but still went ahead with it. The fact the AA then revolted and half the people left and the other half tried to coup power back was all a result. The treatys being dropped as a result of the infighting and unstability was all flow on effect.
[/quote]
Both sides should go back and read the Ragnarok charter:
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Charter_of_Ragnarok

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1327898712' post='2910224']
Both sides should go back and read the Ragnarok charter:
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Charter_of_Ragnarok
[/quote]

At this point this whole thing is for lulz. It isn't about RoK anymore. Besides RoK has secret clauses in their charter. Last war they said they could never surrender, because of a clause in their charter. I'm sure a secret clause about "hoo and Kait are always right" is in there.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327898853' post='2910227']
At this point this whole thing is for lulz. It isn't about RoK anymore. Besides RoK has secret clauses in their charter. Last war they said they could never surrender, because of a clause in their charter. I'm sure a secret clause about "hoo and Kait are always right" is in there.
[/quote]
its in invisible ink on the back along with the clause that Mogar can never join and that All high govt are really Van HooIII clones...

you would know this if you were really in charge

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1327899012' post='2910233']
its in invisible ink on the back along with the clause that Mogar can never join and that All high govt are really Van HooIII clones...

[/quote]

He's blind, jerk.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1327899012' post='2910233']

[/quote]

The slurpers spilt some slurpee on the charter. Sorry I couldn't read that part. Also, I am indeed blind. My mom warned me it'd make me blind!

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327898853' post='2910227']
[/quote]

I'll give you one guess who's idea it was to "never surrender"

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327899323' post='2910244']
If I drawing your ire, I must be doing something right.
[/quote]
If you think trying to destroy your former alliance because they kicked you out for being the cretin that you are is "doing something right" then you never knew dick about Ragnarok and you certainly weren't cut out to run it, boy.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1327899705' post='2910256']
Springsteen?
[/quote]

Actually, Springsteen advocated "no surrender". I believe it was a young man who wore his sunglasses at night who was a proponent of never surrendering. It's a subtle distinction, but an important one.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1327894713' post='2910114']
everyone involved should be ashamed.
[/quote]

This is how I feel about politics as a whole. Everyone's hands are equally dirty, just some people have no shame (me included) and can't be bothered to feel bad about it.

Please keep this up Ragnarok. I do support civil wars because they make my time in Planet Bob more interesting. Plus my support rests with Bob because I talk to him sometimes and he hasn't told me that he hates me yet. So that's nice. Yay interesting political scenarios that aren't global wars I'm not involved in!
:popcorn:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327899503' post='2910250']
boy.
[/quote]

Somebody's on the vexed side of angry.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1327900342' post='2910267']
this thread has proven that any argument can be solved with slurpees
[/quote]

Amen

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1327900412' post='2910268']
I wish the members of RoK the best in deciding who their legit government are.
[/quote]

The members of RoK already know who their legit government is. Joe Stupid is just a little touched and forgot who he was. I already showed he gave over his claim to the throne to me. The slurper keeps posting though. That's why I have sentenced him to ZI.

[quote name='Bones Malone' timestamp='1327900505' post='2910273']
Somebody's on the vexed side of angry.
[/quote]
Believe it. I've known, worked with, and called Bob a a friend for a long time, but his and Joe's actions along with MK's are beyond the pale.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1327900412' post='2910268']
I wish the members of RoK the best in deciding who their legit government are.
[/quote]
judging by the fact that all the [i][u]current[/u][/i] Rok members are supporting Adel and currently Joe and Bob arent actually members of Rok any more (even if joe has started wearing the AA again) i would think that decision has already been made, and anyone who dosent support the change in govt has left of their own free will.

Such a pity that ROCK and the general membership of rok have been put in this position.

Cant we all just get along?
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_THR3SZhbQ_E/SOtvyQYe6yI/AAAAAAAABwQ/Twi_HqwWqag/s400/James+Dale.jpg[/img]

Edited by Systemfailure