Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1327968901' post='2911023']
What makes you think you'll be back? You couldn't even last a week.
[/quote]

You sir, are severely mistaken. I've been in Rok's RC for around 2 years, but i've never been the Emperor until yesterday when Bob appointed me the Emperor.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327969266' post='2911029']
You sir, are severely mistaken. I've been in Rok's RC for around 2 years, but i've never been the Emperor until yesterday when Bob appointed me the Emperor.
[/quote]

and it only lasted a few hours. Thank you for the appointment Mr. Stupid. :)

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1327976063' post='2911151']
Does someone have to? They sort of just appear, like the sock missing in the dryer.
[/quote]
Bunch of ambulance-chasers, if you ask me.

Sometimes, alliances have constitutional crises. RoK is the latest to have one... given that a number of AAs are lining up to have at them, it seems rather foolish to fight over who gets to be the king of the rolled.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327969266' post='2911029']
[/quote]

So, you are the Emperor? This means that if you were declare war on an alliance, right now, 100% of Ragnarok would obey your command? This is true, right? You being the Emperor and all?

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1327981589' post='2911252']
So, you are the Emperor? This means that if you were declare war on an alliance, right now, 100% of Ragnarok would obey your command? This is true, right? You being the Emperor and all?
[/quote]

He already handed over emperorship to me when he left the alliance. I have no clue why he's still carrying on the charade.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327982291' post='2911274']
He already handed over emperorship to me when he left the alliance. I have no clue why he's still carrying on the charade.
[/quote]
IDK omni, they're not buying it, try harder. Wait. Get Schatt to write a forty page diatribe about how you're the legit ruler.