OOC RL Issue: CNers in need!

Maximillian

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be posting and reposting this on Facebook so all 1,515 of my contacts will see it. Hopefully, out of that many people, located throughout the United States, Central America, and Europe, someone will be able to help.

My sympathies go out to you guys. I sincerely hope to hear of her safe return soon. I can't imagine what you're going through, but something similar occurred with a girl I went to high school with, and it breaks my heart to see things like this happening to others as well.

Lots of love.

I posted this on my facebook, sent it to a few friends who happen to live in Cali, as well as posted about it on the INT forums.

I wish you nothing but the absolute best of luck on finding her and bringing her home safely.

As a parent of two girls, this hits home. Like everyone else, I desperately hope for the best possible outcome. Wish there was more that those of us not in the area could do... I will say that I am impressed with the CN community. This has been reposted everywhere that I frequent, and I've received in-game messages and even an e-mail about it.