OOC RL Issue: CNers in need!

Maximillian

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1326569421' post='2899579']
"...The man (above right), whom she may have communicated with over the Internet, is described as..."

Another CNer could be the culprit?
[/quote]
We doubt it. She didn't find too much interest in CN when she did play, and iirc her nation deleted of inactivity not long after it was created. If she did establish long-term contact with someone from CN, it would have had to have been quick and a long time ago.

Also, thanks to everyone for you support in this trying time for two of our former members. We really appreciate it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really sad news. Hope they find her.

[quote name='DRCOOL' timestamp='1326591368' post='2899809']
A [url="http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ohfei/carlsbad_police_seek_help_with_missing_teen/"]reddit post[/url]was made here. If anyone here reddits please upvote to the front page.
[/quote]

Going to go vote now. Just signed up two weeks ago after reading about SOPA.

I decided to go look up the age of consent and I [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#California"]found this Wiki page[/url]:

California

The age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major, and potentially a felony if the major is more than 3 years older.

I was hoping it was 16 or 17, let's hope the guy doesn't know the law and thinks it's 16.

Edited by Tz30

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1327531029' post='2906834']
I can only imagine how happy the family must be. Congrats. :D
[/quote]
Yeah, you can only imagine what they're feeling right now and even then you're probably nowhere near their actual feelings.