Peace in the Land

Raken

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1323401046' post='2870086']
Hehe, have to agree with you there given how the no entry clause was worded.

Shall we [s]edit[/s]fight about it on CSN's wiki?
[/quote]
That's much too much effort to bother with.

Also, come back to your embassy. :(

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323389900' post='2869834']
They didn't change anything.

And Sarm, you gotta pick your battles. CSN and co. stood no chance against DH. Why bother wasting their time getting destroyed?
[/quote]

than why did RIA declare in defense of NPO, they also had no chance of winning. why should CSN stay when they feel that they have been attacked without reason? Honour maybe?

On the one hand, credit where credit is due on getting a major part of an enemy bloc to vow neutrality before the nuclear timer was even up on your wars. On the other hand, kind of disappointing to just let them walk away so easily.

At least I don't have to bother reading another DoW now, I guess.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1323402954' post='2870117']
than why did RIA declare in defense of NPO, they also had no chance of winning. why should CSN stay when they feel that they have been attacked without reason? Honour maybe?
[/quote]

Wrong order man, we are defending NpO.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323389511' post='2869813']
Oh dear President of IRON. Your membership has dropped around 40 people since this war broke out, shouldn't you be recruiting instead of posting on the OWF?
[/quote]

Hint: we do not recruit during wartime. I suppose this means that you do?

Also, congrats for folding faster than cellophane, I believe this is a new record! After all: Infra > PR > Friends

Good Lord, I always knew SF would fold if they ever got any kind of pressure, but a member leaving the other bloc members out to dry in less than 24 hours...wow.

To me this disaster is far more damaging than the whole reps fiasco from last war.

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1323397646' post='2870028']
A sub-24 hour victory literally removing a member of one of the core enemy blocs from the war.

Sometimes it's just that easy.
[/quote]
This.

However, if I were CSN, I'd have kept on fighting. Leaving bloc mates on the battlefield, especially from such a reputedly "tight" bloc as SF, is just a terrible move. Together in times of peace and war should be every main bloc's motto.

The last point is that CSN's leadership, specifically Rotavele, should really refrain from posting. You were talking a big deal from the sidelines and have been proved completly useless. Have some dignity.

So basically...DH couldn't take the heat of being called out for what they are and attacking alliances with no valid reason, so they backed out. well at least they realized how dumb a decision that was, question is, why didn't they think about that before making a fool out of themselves and showing how low class their actions are...?

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1323414831' post='2870616']
So basically...DH couldn't take the heat of being called out for what they are and attacking alliances with no valid reason, so they backed out. well at least they realized how dumb a decision that was, question is, why didn't they think about that before making a fool out of themselves and showing how low class their actions are...?
[/quote]

You sure got us there, Perceus. We should go declare on CSN again, as to make up for our earlier tomfoolery.