[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1321944237' post='2848790']
It's so stupid you wonder how they do it with a straight face.
[/quote]
I know, smart people leave all of their nations in war mode so their enemies can hit whomever they want in their first wave.

Seriously people, are we doing "Haha! You use peacemode as a war tactic!" still? Didn't we establish that this was the single most imbecilic insult that it is possible to make, like, two years ago? An insult that demonstrates you are either militarily incompetent or a bald-faced liar if you're using it?

Edited by Delta1212

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1321943763' post='2848781']
When your done pissing into the wind, you know where to find me.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Unfortunately you and your ilk have spent so much time hiding from the beating you have coming I will not be able to hit you directly. But rest assured, there are those who willing to do that for me. In the meantime I shall wreck havoc in your lower tiers. They shall know no reprieve. Your sins shall be paid for in their blood.[/color]

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1321944258' post='2848791']
Uh, congrats I suppose.

Also winter has a lot in common with Trotsky.
[/quote]

Oh you are just the WORST kind of person. :awesome:

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1321943763' post='2848781']
When your done pissing into the wind, you know where to find me.
[/quote]

.... Have you met RV?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1321944421' post='2848797']
PM is a war strategy. Staying in it for months (upon months, etc) is stupid. Going into PM when there is a very strong chance you will get hit, then popping out to choose your targets is a smart strategy, though.
[/quote]

If you're a !@#$% then yes. That's like Camping in Counter Strike, old bean. Sure you might get away with it a time or two, but eventually, people will kill you just because you are an asshat.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1321944669' post='2848805']
.... Have you met RV?

If you're a !@#$% then yes. That's like Camping in Counter Strike, old bean. Sure you might get away with it a time or two, but eventually, people will kill you just because you are an asshat.
[/quote]
It says your account was created in '08, so I [I]know[/I] you've been here when actual wars were going on. This confuses me greatly when combined with that comment.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1321944669' post='2848805']
[/quote]
Yeah, it might not be a game-changer. But it does give you the ability to pick and choose targets for a round. That's helpful, and it can't seriously be argued.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1321944818' post='2848807']
It says your account was created in '08, so I [I]know[/I] you've been here when actual wars were going on. This confuses me greatly when combined with that comment.
[/quote]
I'm not sitting in peacemode and pouncing out at someone. That's for strippers and cakes. If I'm gonna get hit or hit someone, I'm doing it honest.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1321944521' post='2848800']
[color="#0000FF"]Unfortunately you and your ilk have spent so much time hiding from the beating you have coming I will not be able to hit you directly. But rest assured, there are those who willing to do that for me. In the meantime I shall wreck havoc in your lower tiers. They shall know no reprieve. Your sins shall be paid for in their blood.[/color]
[/quote]

How you going to wreak havoc in peace mode? With all the peace mode crap flying around, i'm sitting in war mode, while your threatening from peace mode. While you can't even hit me yourself. So really RV, like i said when you are able to, you know where to find me.

PM is a war strategy. Staying in it for months (upon months, etc) is stupid. Going into PM when there is a very strong chance you will get hit, then popping out to choose your targets is a smart strategy, though.
[/quote]
Are you implying Polaris will declare on targets?

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1321945219' post='2848815']
How you going to wreak havoc in peace mode? With all the peace mode crap flying around, i'm sitting in war mode, while your threatening from peace mode. While you can't even hit me yourself. So really RV, like i said when you are able to, you know where to find me.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]As I have said, I cannot hit you. For when I choose to fight for what is right you hide from justice. But your minions, the criminals you are raising, I will stop them before they grow any further. They will discover early the consequences for belonging to your criminal alliance.[/color]

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1321944498' post='2848798']
I know, smart people leave all of their nations in war mode so their enemies can hit whomever they want in their first wave.

Seriously people, are we doing "Haha! You use peacemode as a war tactic!" still? Didn't we establish that this was the single most imbecilic insult that it is possible to make, like, two years ago? An insult that demonstrates you are either militarily incompetent or a bald-faced liar if you're using it?
[/quote]

I think you are missing the point. Nothing is wrong with going to peace mode. But it is very stupid to go to peace mode and then call out the people who were about to hit you...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1321945398' post='2848822']
[color="#0000FF"]As I have said, I cannot hit you. For when I choose to fight for what is right you hide from justice. But your minions, the criminals you are raising, I will stop them before they grow any further. They will discover early the consequences for belonging to your criminal alliance.[/color]
[/quote]

I'll believe it when i see it.

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1321945503' post='2848828']
I'll believe it when i see it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You should know by now that I follow through on my words, so listen carefully cupcake. I will destroy the New Polar Order. I will burn every last nation of yours to the ground and then I will burn the ashes. When I am finished with you your lot will be nothing more than a monument of time immemorial of the consequences that come with great betrayal. There will be no mercy.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1321945724' post='2848831']
[color="#0000FF"]You should know by now that I follow through on my words, so listen carefully cupcake. I will destroy the New Polar Order. I will burn every last nation of yours to the ground and then I will burn the ashes. When I am finished with you your lot will be nothing more than a monument of time immemorial of the consequences that come with great betrayal. There will be no mercy.[/color]
[/quote]

I know you like to talk alot. Like i said, i will believe it when i see it.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1321945724' post='2848831']
[/quote]

God this is amazing.

[/quote]
[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1321944498' post='2848798']

[/quote]
Yes I understand the value of using it tactically (though polar is one of those alliances that has a history of leaving them there for the duration). What's stupid is doing that at the same time as you make fun of them for not attacking.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1321948802' post='2848867']
I mean, you can't [i]make[/i] this !@#$ up.
[/quote]

<%Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> Ohhh ok. Polar is just going into PM because they have regular PM drills.
<%Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> See, I thought they were just big gaping !@#$%*^.
<%Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> But this clears things up.
<%Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> Boy am I red in the face!

I'd say. :>