[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1321940359' post='2848622']
Errr...no. What it says is that they're only bound to defend when the people threatening them actually get the balls to do something.
[/quote]

It's ok Locke, I accidently read it wrong :awesome:

For some reason, I read it as including mere threats.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1321940445' post='2848626']
I predict the treaty will expire long before the big talks actually act. It has been years we have been waiting now, luckily I wasn't holding my breath or I would be bluer than their balls much be.
[/quote]
Nuts. I was hoping this might last the week.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1321940359' post='2848622']
Errr...no. What it says is that they're only bound to defend when the people threatening them actually get the balls to do something.
[/quote]
I'm sure people have the balls. But being in peace mode proves their lack of balls.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1321940445' post='2848626']
I predict the treaty will expire long before the big talks actually act. It has been years we have been waiting now, luckily I wasn't holding my breath or I would be bluer than their balls much be.
[/quote]

The tunnel vision here is outstanding!

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1321940655' post='2848639']
I'm sure people have the balls. But being in peace mode proves their lack of balls.
[/quote]

Not really. My nation stands as it always does, ready for you to come knocking. Peace Mode comments prove precisely how little you understand about exposure, but then I guess when you flip flop like you do, there is never a lot of risk.... until someone betrays you. Delicious

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1321940346' post='2848621']
Until Xiph makes them cancel it or be kicked from SF.
[/quote]
That's going to hurt almost as much as the time an alliance we went out on a major limb to defend because we considered them brothers decided that we were acceptable collateral to settle a grudge against GOD and CSN :awesome:

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1321940876' post='2848650']
Not really. My nation stands as it always does, ready for you to come knocking. Peace Mode comments prove precisely how little you understand about exposure, but then I guess when you flip flop like you do, there is never a lot of risk.... until someone betrays you. Delicious
[/quote]
How many Polar nations are in Peace Mode and when did they make this move? Why did they make this move?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1321941167' post='2848664']
Congrats! I'm really happy to see this.

The nice part is that NpO will never ask RIA to activate the treaty because you can't war someone who's entire alliance flees to peace mode any time it hears any kind of war rumor. :awesome:
[/quote]

I hear this is the only way Polar gets to sign treaties. They need a big brother to help them make friends.