[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1322081831' post='2849933']
It may not be something you like or wanted but it is true nonetheless. Now anyone who wants to take a shot at Polaris has to consider their ties to SF and by extension you and PB. That is just the reality of the situation. There are other ties in the mix sure but I think you guys seem to be the strongest thing holding people back from actually acting on any of their more aggressive thoughts. It's fine you can protect GOD and their pals but what we are seeing now is other undesirables taking notice and thus trying to crowd behind your shield. Maybe you didn't invite them but this is the way things are going. It's blatantly obvious. Most people don;t talk about your position in these matters...in public.because hey your still a good alliance but people know where you are in the grand scheme and it's pretty much central to everything that will happen in the future. Like I said congratulations, whether you want to shoulder that responsibility or not.
[/quote]
Oh no! You're on to us. We secretly love Polaris, and the past 2 global wars were just a ruse to convince you otherwise. Gosh, maybe if you just weren't so clever, we would've got away with it. :frantic:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1322085146' post='2849985']
You guys are skirting the point. You seem to think peripheral ties mean nothing. I suppose circumstances will dictate a lot of what happens in any future event but like it or not Polaris' ties to PB through RIA will be a consideration. If past actions in regard to the placement of SF are any indication VE will lean towards the interests of SF after the interests of PB. So maybe Polaris uses this to their advantage..... I'm not at all saying VE is actively seeking to protect Polaris. It's just a consequence of the current web design.
[/quote]

In this case, peripheral ties do indeed mean nothing. They only mean something if it's in an alliances best interest. VE is not going to throw themselves to the wolves over peripheral ties to Polar.

I doubt ties this treaty and it's extended tie to PB need be considered for a single moment. It is already known where PB is going, and it aint with SF. If any Polar tie was to be considered it's the treaty to Fark.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1322089102' post='2850040']
In this case, peripheral ties do indeed mean nothing. They only mean something if it's in an alliances best interest. VE is not going to throw themselves to the wolves over peripheral ties to Polar.

I doubt ties this treaty and it's extended tie to PB need be considered for a single moment. It is already known where PB is going, and it aint with SF. If any Polar tie was to be considered it's the treaty to Fark.
[/quote]

Never said it was in VE's best interest to shield anyone but it is in Polaris' best interest to at least have those ties for their enemies to consider. So while these ties may mean zero to VE and they probably do I'm sure it means a lot to Polaris whether they are willing to admit it or not.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1322014027' post='2849441']
I may be new around here, but I would like to think that gives me a more unbiased view of things.
[/quote]

Unbiased, ignorant; tomato/tomato.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1322014027' post='2849441']
The rules that govern war and politics are as relevant here as they are elsewhere.
[/quote]

Absolutism in [b]my[/b] CN?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1322089529' post='2850045']
Hey everyone news flash! VE don't like Polar and are allied to TOP and TOP's sister alliance, Argent. I thought that would help in the decision as to whether or not VE was protecting Polar.
[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa....TOP wears the dress in this relationship. Especially Blue.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1322099312' post='2850130']
Whoa whoa whoa....TOP wears the dress in this relationship. Especially Blue.
[/quote]
Anyway, from what I learned today, Argent is more like MHA's crazy daughter alliance than TOP's sister, right?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322097815' post='2850116']
So, based on magicninja line of thought(peripheral ties), we are also protected for MJ(FARK -> RoK) and DR(STA -> TPF -> ML)! We are pretty much untouchable, sorry enemies. :awesome:
[/quote]
You are correct, peace mode is untouchable.

Bam my first peace mode joke.....

Also its ok, everyone knows our plan is and always will be to Roll Argent.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322130840' post='2850389']
[img]http://www.3ntertainment.com/uploads/avatars/1-904189327.jpg[/img]

Fear the y-fronts of fury!
[/quote]
What the heck?!?
You promised not to share that photo Tyga :mad: