A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1320424634' post='2838420']
The flying monkeys that are GOONS are girding their loins for some action.

In before 'OMFG MK=NPO NEW WORLD ORDER UNFAIR REPS IMPERIALIST HEGEMONY HEGEMONY HEGEMONY'
[/quote]

Some dude actually just made a similar comment although it's ambiguous whether he is referring to NPO or NpO. Either one is hilarious though!

Good show MK, I like this o/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly think this will escelate things....i mean unless some people want rolled they have no choice to bring in allies...the decider is if those allies respond to it...

edit:unless others come to their senses which in this case...is that very likely?

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320424921' post='2838424']
i honestly think this will escelate things....i mean unless some people want rolled they have no choice to bring in allies...the decider is if those allies respond to it...
[/quote]

Or, you know, they could just reach peace and call it a day.

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1320423764' post='2838403']
So MK needs VE to hold their hands before they will help NSO. Legion have won this war NSO are just being babies (as usual)Time for them to put their big boy pants on and say "we surrender"[/quote]

NSO wanted intervention all along so they could claim to have "won". If they get attacked as a result of not complying with this order (and that's basically what it is), then they not only will have lost to Legion, they'll be ground to dust. That's not "winning" even for Charlie Sheen.

For Legion's part, they can still walk away at this point and claim a victory, even if they grant white peace to NSO, because now they can claim that they are doing so to avoid a further escalation of the conflict. They will "win" in the Chuck Lorre sense. ;)

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320424955' post='2838427']
Or, you know, they could just reach peace and call it a day.
[/quote]

yeah i edited my post to say that....but is it very likely i mean look at whats happened so far...these people dont take peace very well...so is it very likely that they wont just bring in allies and be like yeah #@%$^&

Another ridiculous decision by MK/VE, who aren't effected by this at all but just have to throw their nose into it.

On the plus side it makes for interesting treaty implications. VE could easily finally be throwing GOD to the wolves with this and MK could end up having to deal with their treaty partners' MJ bloc-mate.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1320425365' post='2838435']
So Tetris has refused to surrender (with no reps or any additional terms) and end the war for three weeks now and it is the fault of NSO/Legion? This amuses me :awesome:
[/quote]

And you had better get it cleaned up before you get stomped again.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1320425096' post='2838431']
For Legion's part, they can still walk away at this point and claim a victory, even if they grant white peace to NSO, because now they can claim that they are doing so to avoid a further escalation of the conflict. They will "win" in the Chuck Lorre sense. ;)
[/quote]
On the contrary, for Tetris/NSO-Legion to peace out now because of the 'external forces' poised against them would be a complete loss for both sides. For Legion or NSO/Tetris to succumb to peace under the threat of further escalation by those who have nothing at stake in this conflict impedes significantly upon their sovereignty. Now if MK-VE had come forth and offer to hold a neutral forum for peace talks, that would be one thing. But no, they are coming out and demanding that peace be met or else there will be violent consequences. Seems rather counterproductive, but then again, its obvious that some people are just trying to escalate this war for sake of their blue balls.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320425441' post='2838437']
And you had better get it cleaned up before you get stomped again.
[/quote]

Yes, it would appear having the most valid CB in the last two years defeating Tetris and only asking for them to surrender without imposing reps was far to harsh. I will have to reflect on the error of my ways.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1320425598' post='2838439']
Yes, it would appear having the most valid CB in the last two years defeating Tetris and only asking for them to surrender without imposing reps was far to harsh. I will have to reflect on the error of my ways.
[/quote]

No one cares how you see it or how you feel about it.

It gets cleaned up, or you do.

TIME IS TICKING.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1320425598' post='2838439']
[/quote]

Legion should not be allowed to claim victory in any way shape or form in my most honest opinion.

Good luck with this folks. Die Legion etc etc

First, I was liek:

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/kkVLuSytNHX2sPSRUAEXesIg3mbYTtDQU9hJA2afhCa6mXDg51RqIoOxWXFTeKHwdBJBl4egLOvf0iWbopZKtXd68YhuM2bA/1097290i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg[/img]

but then, I was liek:

[img]http://images.wikia.com/spore/images/7/73/Challenge_Accepted.PNG[/img]

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320425523' post='2838438']
Seems rather counterproductive, but then again, its obvious that some people are just trying to escalate this war for sake of their blue balls.
[/quote]

So what? Would you rather sit and count your pixels?