A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1320426240' post='2838452']
To Legion crybabies: Maybe if Legion & NSO weren't responsible for weeks of horrible posting and forum dong dangling, people wouldn't be aggravated to the point of threatening violence.

Clean it up before you get your nose rubbed in it.
[/quote]

Amen. Rolling both for douching up the boards is only fair.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1320428839' post='2838505']
Wait... I thought that Polaris was the World Policeâ„¢.

Also anyone seriously blaming Legion for not ending this war is just being nonsensical.
[/quote]

A) Thank the powers that be that isn't legitimately the case.

B) Then I'm nonsensical. They are as much at fault here as the other parties at this point. I've seen enough IRC logs to bear that line of thinking out, without even having to read the e-peen posturing I'm sure OWF has endured as referred to in the OP.

In my experience, it's relatively rare that two larger alliances would take such drastic steps to end what is otherwise a relatively confined war (Treaty-webs unactivated). I've got to give it to the leadership of MK and VE... while I'm not authorized to speak directly for The Apparatus, I think it's safe to say we've seen the wisdom in a white peace here for some time now. This, while not being an unprecedented move, certainly took some bold thinking -- and I salute both governments for their announcement.

So youngins... listen to Mommy and Daddy (VE and MK can decided whom is whom) and shake hands and make nice in the sandbox. Otherwise, there probably won't be a sandbox left.

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1320430071' post='2838529']
Because none of us are guilty of douching up the boards, ever. Amirite? :ehm:
[/quote]

I am a pillar of the community. [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif[/img]
Also, I am not in Legion or NSO, which automatically makes things I say both topical and enlightening.

[quote name='La Riquea' timestamp='1320430418' post='2838534']
so does this mean that MK and VE are going to attack both Legion and NSO or just Legion?
[/quote]

We've covered that already:

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1320427572' post='2838476']
Legion and NSO are each individually culpable in that regard, so yea, both.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1320430431' post='2838535']
Just for the record, no one is saying anything whatsoever about white peace.
[/quote]

So VE/MK won't mind if Legion make NSO/Tetris pay reps, as long as both sides stop posting like 2 year-olds by the end of the time limit?

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1320430654' post='2838543']
Sure, why the heck not. Activate the MDP for each of there allies. Blow this world right to hell. Should be a fun time haha!
[/quote]

To be fair, you don't have the stones. Just sayin

[quote name='La Riquea' timestamp='1320430418' post='2838534']
so does this mean that MK and VE are going to attack both Legion and NSO or just Legion?
[/quote]
Considering that NSO & Tetris are pretty much all sewed up by The Legion, I'd say it's a safe bet that they're just gonna roll The Legion.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1320430717' post='2838545']
This would be cool but as we've seen from this war, their allies aren't terribly reliable.
[/quote]

Well, this certainly would be interesting. Considering this is absolutely none of VE's or MK's business at this point. This is gona be pretty interesting.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1320430669' post='2838544']
So VE/MK won't mind if Legion make NSO/Tetris pay reps, as long as both sides stop posting like 2 year-olds by the end of the time limit?
[/quote]

Could be the opposite, you know... Given the treaty web...

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1320430834' post='2838549']
Well, this certainly would be interesting. Considering this is absolutely none of VE's or MK's business at this point. This is gona be pretty interesting.
[/quote]

Peace would be interesting to. Wouldn't that be in everyone's best interest? An interesting thought that tickles my interests.

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320430981' post='2838553']
Peace would be interesting to. Wouldn't that be in everyone's best interest? An interesting thought that tickles my interests.
[/quote]

Peace would be indeed interesting, cyberverse is currently just one step away from peace, NSO just need to admit defeat and we can all start to plan the next world war.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1320431148' post='2838556']
Peace would be indeed interesting, cyberverse is currently just one step away from peace, NSO just need to admit defeat and we can all start to plan the next world war.
[/quote]

I agree with D34th. Whoa :ph34r: