A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1320428030' post='2838486']
Leave it to GOONS to !@#$post a thread about ending !@#$posting.
[/quote]
I'm sure we can expect MK/VE to remedy this situation soon. I heard NG is also in the business of regulating community norms.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320427239' post='2838465']
And [b]NONE[/b] of this involves you, why [b]do[/b] you read things and [b]offer[/b] opinions that [b]offe[/b]nd you!
[/quote]
Hey man. This is the OWF. This is a forum for people to read and post in topics about things that don't involve them. If you don't like it, don't post, or in this case, ignore the people who post their opinions. :smug:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1320428030' post='2838486']
Leave it to GOONS to !@#$post a thread about ending !@#$posting.
[/quote]

Surprisingly, I agree Schatt. The GOONies seem to be reaching for some sort of ulterior motive that simply isn't there. I want peace in our time, and I don't want to have to listen to sixty pages of garbage to get there.

This is mostly directed at VE, since we have no formal ties with MK, but while we appreciate and understand the sentiment, I must express our displeasure at the threatening of our MDP allies.

Hopefully this leads to peace and not something more.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1320428358' post='2838496']
This is mostly directed at VE, since we have no formal ties with MK, but while we appreciate and understand the sentiment, I must express our displeasure at the threatening of our MDP allies.

Hopefully this leads to peace and not something more.
[/quote]
How did this taste Il Impero Romano? Smooth, refreshing? I thought so.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='Lincongrad' timestamp='1320427623' post='2838479']
My initial reaction was outrage, but this post actually makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing. Admin knows Tetris have more than made up for their part in this war.
[/quote]

Si, it's the biggest reason I did this for me personally. Understand, you guys fought a good war and I'm not trying to take that away from you, but for every further day this continues to be an asinine owf posting war Tetris is really the one who pays, even more so than the cringing community who has to look on. In any event, it's not something you should be outraged about if you guys are looking to end this, since as I stated above, the OP applies to both you and NSO.

Think of it as an incentive for less talk and more do.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320428483' post='2838497']
How did this taste Il Impero Romano? Smooth, refreshing? I thought so.
[/quote]

I'm an understanding guy and always put myself in the shoes of others when looking at a viewpoint, so it's fine. Importantly, peace, and not something more, is the point of this, so his hopes are the aim at the end of the day.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320428350' post='2838495']
Surprisingly, I agree Schatt. The GOONies seem to be reaching for some sort of ulterior motive that simply isn't there. I want peace in our time, and I don't want to have to listen to sixty pages of garbage to get there.
[/quote]

I understand your intentions. But this thread will probably cause 60 pages of garbage.

[quote name='shadoz19' timestamp='1320428329' post='2838493']
I'm sure TOP is salivating over this.
[/quote]
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106431&st=240&p=2838158&#entry2838158]First MHA[/url], now Polaris?

What's up with the unhealthy obsession over Paradoxia's salivary glands? This is becoming creepy.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1320427459' post='2838471']
So what if they were? I for one would welcome our new fungal overlords if it meant I have to put up with less barely-literate mudflinging. Although now there'll probably just be more whining about that.

Now we just need NpO, STA and their new threesome partner OBS to come out of the woodwork.
[/quote]
Can't we just let them have their fun? People complain about the lack of war in CN but yet, we have Legion, Tetris and NSO bad mouthing and beating the &*^% out each other. I don't see why MK and VE feel the need to insert themselves in the business of two sovereign alliances. If they don't like their posting, simply avoid their threads like the plague.

[quote name='EpsilonPhoenix' timestamp='1320429199' post='2838515']
Can't we just let them have their fun? People complain about the lack of war in CN but yet, we have Legion, Tetris and NSO bad mouthing and beating the &*^% out each other. I don't see why MK and VE feel the need to insert themselves in the business of two sovereign alliances. If they don't like their posting, simply avoid their threads like the plague.
[/quote]

They are giving the rest of us blue balls. That in itself is a valid CB.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1320429191' post='2838514']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106431&st=240&p=2838158&#entry2838158]First MHA[/url], now Polaris?

What's up with the unhealthy obsession over Paradoxia's salivary glands? This is becoming creepy.
[/quote]

Old age has taken the ability to salivate away from NpO and MHA, apparently. They're envious of TOP, who they feel can still salivate well above the norm for a geezer of such age. :P