A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1320440640' post='2838756']
I really love these predictions xD[/quote]

I see, so if you were Legion and/or NSO, you'd assume that all you were going to face is MK and VE? Not exactly management material, are you chief? <_<

The young one seemed to think he could muster sufficient force to repeal MK and VE. Someone had to pour the ice water on him. Planet Bob has never worked that way.

Edited by ChairmanHal

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1320440563' post='2838755']
I understand that MK & VE can bring in Doomhouse, XX, SF, and enough additional alliance support that anything you can scramble together in less than 72 hours will not be able to repeal that much firepower. Sorry, Rok is good, but Jedi...not so much.
[/quote]
in the time that DH XX and SF get involved in this our blocs would aswell are you saying that their blocs are faster then ours....not sugesting that RoK will be involved...but you did bring up RoK

[quote name='Llanowar Elf' timestamp='1320430834' post='2838549']
Well, this certainly would be interesting. Considering this is [b]absolutely none of VE's[/b] or MK's business at this point. This is gona be pretty interesting.
[/quote]

Is everyone in Polar as stupid as you, try reading the OP, VE is relaterd by ODP to TETRIS, therefore, it is most assuradly their business. And MK is tied to NSO via MEAT and the secret treaty it holds.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320433591' post='2838608']
Clearly this is an ultimatum to NSO, right?
[/quote]

Read the OP and many replies to this query already made, they are giving both Legion and NSO an ultimatium

[quote name='Council of Ten' timestamp='1320434412' post='2838628']
Mind your own business.
[/quote]

And you had to come into a thread that has how much to do with you? As far as I can tell they are minding their business and acting quite within their right.

VE is tied to TETRIS via an ODP and
MK is tied to NSO via MEAT

So if you have no horse in this race what business of yours is it to make a comment?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320440705' post='2838758']
do you honestly think that they cared about the war before now they dont....i mean VE and MK are biig alliances geting involved in a minor conflict....imagine Brazil declairing war on chile...who cares right?what if the US and Russia decide to declare on Brazil and Chile...and they both happen to have countries like china and england as allies...then it becomes a world issue...
[/quote]

When BTA/IAA declared, that should have been the trigger for defense, if any was coming. At the time of the declaration there was no way to know those two alliances would be so incompetent and useless, and Legion's allies should have stepped in at that point to tilt the war back in their favor. As for NSO, if they had someone they could get to help them at this point, they would. Unfortunately the MK+VE attack is the closest thing to help they're likely to get at this stage.

I doubt that any allies of either alliance have the balls to do anything about it. Though honestly, I would hope the two come to their senses and declare white peace rather than testing it.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320440705' post='2838758']
do you honestly think that they cared about the war before now they dont....i mean VE and MK are biig alliances geting involved in a minor conflict....imagine Brazil declairing war on chile...who cares right?what if the US and Russia decide to declare on Brazil and Chile...and they both happen to have countries like china and england as allies...then it becomes a world issue...
[/quote]

Well, not to be rude, but Brazil and CHile would probably be left to fend for themselves...

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1320440910' post='2838765']
When BTA/IAA declared, that should have been the trigger for defense, if any was coming. At the time of the declaration there was no way to know those two alliances would be so incompetent and useless, and Legion's allies should have stepped in at that point to tilt the war back in their favor. As for NSO, if they had someone they could get to help them at this point, they would. Unfortunately the MK+VE attack is the closest thing to help they're likely to get at this stage.

I doubt that any allies of either alliance have the balls to do anything about it. Though honestly, I would hope the two come to their senses and declare white peace rather than testing it.
[/quote]
I would rather peace aswell but also IAA and BTA are/were hardly competent in the first place...lol knew they could handle some extra targets

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1320440910' post='2838765']

[/quote]

Personally, I hope they test it.

[quote]Lately, this forum has degraded into one of the most despicable cesspools of posturing and e-peen waving we have ever seen. Specifically, the whining of the New Sith Order and the outrageous arguments that the Legion have been making are new lows for us as a community. We cannot stand it any longer, our ears have bled enough. [/quote]

There's a much easier remedy if you're annoyed at the !@#$%^&* that's spewed around here.

[i]Don't pay attention to it.[/i]

Of course, if your justification is...

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1320427246' post='2838466']
How's this for a justifiable rationale then: Both alliances are keeping our ODP partner at war past the point of punishment that the original crime deserved, and they are doing so for ridiculous reasons. Therefore, we think it's time to end it. Now.
[/quote]

then that doesn't make any sense either. You had the power to end this when it first started, when you could have defended your own ally. While NSO is martyring themselves in the name of self-righteousness, it doesn't change that your !@#$%*ing at NSO is misplaced. If you're so unhappy that Legion is still at war with your ally, then why didn't you defend them in the first place?

[quote]VE is tied to TETRIS via an ODP and
MK is tied to NSO via MEAT

So if you have no horse in this race what business of yours is it to make a comment?
[/quote]

So MK being connected to NSO means they can attack them.
And VE been tied to Tetris via an ODP means they can attack their ally who protected them.

This should be up on troll logic.

Edited by Commander shepard

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1320441679' post='2838778']
then that doesn't make any sense either. You had the power to end this when it first started, when you could have defended your own ally. While NSO is martyring themselves in the name of self-righteousness, it doesn't change that your !@#$%*ing at NSO is misplaced. If you're so unhappy that Legion is still at war with your ally, then why didn't you defend them in the first place?
[/quote]

They believe that while Tetris was initially in the wrong, they have been punished more than enough. Most Legionnaires agree. Not commenting on the rest of the arguments.

This is like adults coming in to crash a kid's soccer game. You can't handle a bit more stupidity on the OWF than normal? Start your own war. Don't prevent the people actually doing something pro-active in this game from having fun.

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1320441679' post='2838778']If you're so unhappy that Legion is still at war with your ally, then why didn't you defend them in the first place?
[/quote]

ODP. That's why. They deserved to get smacked in the mouth, but that's it. Anything more is needless and now we would like to see both NSO and Legion make nice so our friends in Tetris can move on.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1320442426' post='2838787']
This is like adults coming in to crash a kid's soccer game. You can't handle a bit more stupidity on the OWF than normal? Start your own war. Don't prevent the people actually doing something pro-active in this game from having fun.
[/quote]

And miss the chance to cheaply humiliate two alliances at once?

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1320442426' post='2838787']
[/quote]
Except the kids stopped playing 10 minutes ago, and now they're just trying to throw mud at each other.

Confession - I stopped reading at page 11. So this may have already been said.. but -

If I was NSO at this point, I'd just hold out and get Legion & NSO both rolled. Kamikaze FTW.

Think about it, Legion has way more to lose than NSO.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1320442580' post='2838792']
And miss the chance to cheaply humiliate two alliances at once?
[/quote]
It's kind of funny, and more war is better. I just really don't like the fact that it could very well end a conflict.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1320442815' post='2838799']
Confession - I stopped reading at page 11. So this may have already been said.. but -

If I was NSO at this point, I'd just hold out and get Legion & NSO both rolled. Kamikaze FTW.

Think about it, Legion has way more to lose than NSO.
[/quote]

I'd say that is a very hot topic in Sith gov right now :D They really don't have alot to lose and those guys really don't care about non-casualty stats :D

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1320442867' post='2838801']
It's kind of funny, and more war is better. I just really don't like the fact that it could very well end a conflict.
[/quote]

At least you'll get to skip the weeks of peace mode percentage and reparations burden discussions.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1320442609' post='2838793']
Except the kids stopped playing 10 minutes ago, and now they're just trying to throw mud at each other.
[/quote]
To some extent, but it's not preventing another war from happening.

I guess MK/VE see more potential for something big to come out of this rather than starting something else though, which is fair enough.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1320443356' post='2838804']
I'd say that is a very hot topic in Sith gov right now :D They really don't have alot to lose and those guys really don't care about non-casualty stats :D
[/quote]

Exactly. Which makes this ultimatum very unfair from Legion's perspective.

The ultimatum should have been only for Legion/Tetris to get peace, if anything.

Good to see someone doing something about the thing. Cool to see that i'm also doing something about the things that need doing.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1320440371' post='2838750']
If you all attack Legion, and MCXA gets pulled in. I am going to be soooooo pissed.
[/quote]
It could be MCXA's time to shine!