ODN Election Results

OsRavan

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320294545' post='2837468']
I have logs proving you wrong my friend.

[img]http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu185/Omniscientone/FakeLogs.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

This is tehguy173317 approving these logs as 100% legit.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320294545' post='2837468']
I have logs proving you wrong my friend.

[img]http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu185/Omniscientone/FakeLogs.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

These are legit, I read them on CNtel.

Congratulations on Os? I thought he never left as SG :P Side note, not surprising seeing FC out of Gov't, he's been pmsing too much lately :smug:

o/ ODN

[quote name='Walling' timestamp='1320293841' post='2837457']
"And 1337 said, let there be Walling, and there was Walling."
[/quote]

Why would he say something silly like that?

[quote name='Bolak' timestamp='1320314683' post='2837566']
A special "good luck" to the new guy (in gov) Rikhard II, looks like all the rest are returning/previously experienced veterans.
[/quote]

Rikhard is new to government but is a very long-serving and experienced ODN member whom a bunch of us have been waiting to see in government for a long, long time. It is excellent to see him in Senate finally.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1320292196' post='2837416']
[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100120004826/cybernations/images/d/df/Odnlogo.png[/img][/center]

Our members have voted, the ballots are all in, and democracy has triumphed yet again. Thus, I have the honor of presenting the ODN Government for term XLIV

Secretary General: OsRavan

Assistant Secretary General: Proximus
Secretary of the Interior: Italiarules
Secretary of Economics: DSwan
Secretary of Defense: Zaxon
Secretary of State: Walling

Senate XLIV:

Twizzler, Dylan Lusk, Yankeesfan924, Lucius Aerilius, Rikhard II

ODN saw a good mix of change and continuity this term. First of all, we bid a semi-retirement to former SG eZe. He has served ODN well in multiple positions, most recently as Sec-Gen. Luckily, he has not gone far, and ODN will continue to benefit from his advice and experience as a GA member. Otherwise, the Secretariat saw DSwan and Zaxon return as Secretary of Economics and Defense respectively. They are joined by long time members (but new to these positions) Proximus (ASG) and Walling (SoS) as well as the un-quantifiable Italiarules in interior.

In the Senate, Yankeesfan is the only incumbent to return this term. Joining him are previously experienced Senators Twizzler, Dylan Lusk, and Lucius Aerilius. Finally, the Senate is rounded out by the long time and greatly respected GA member Rikhard II who is finally trying his hands at gov work.

All in all, it is a great team and I am confident ODN can expect great things to come this term.
[/quote]
Welcome back to the fray Os, and enjoy semi-retirement eZe.And who voted for Proximus :o, joking aside well done to all those elected and may you serve ODN well.

...oh yeah Finnish Commie, I thought you where to be the next Sec-Gen, what happened mate? :v:

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1320341575' post='2837664']
Welcome back to the fray Os, and enjoy semi-retirement eZe.And who voted for Proximus :o, joking aside well done to all those elected and may you serve ODN well.

...oh yeah Finnish Commie, I thought you where to be the next Sec-Gen, what happened mate? :v:
[/quote]
Os must of found his bribery black book and used it this time around. That's the only explanation I can see from this election.