Citizens United

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1318620174' post='2825063']
Yes, but this is a ridiculous answer. You aided your allies knowing it was an act of war, and that is the chance you take. Now, Legion's allies have responded in kind, and instead of declaring on them to limit the amount of assistance the can provide to Legion, you are going to let them continue to aid them unhindered and that allows them to nuke IAA for longer periods of time.

Seems counter productive in the end. I know you want war, you know you want war, and basically every other alliance in CN wants war. Either stop NpO from sending aid diplomatically, or pull the trigger and give them something more important to worry about.
[/quote]

Perhaps, but we invited Legion's allies to do the same, There was no way that we weren't going to help IAA in anyway, you of all people should know that.

This conflict needs to die down already, this is not a war that should expand into a global one.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318650459' post='2825415']
Perhaps, but we invited Legion's allies to do the same, There was no way that we weren't going to help IAA in anyway, you of all people should know that.

This conflict needs to die down already, this is not a war that should expand into a global one.
[/quote]

Why the change in attitude?

No idea why people are jumping on RV here. He's not being a martyr, he's not bragging about Legion's "imminent defeat" The war is so ridiculously even, it is still too early for people to call winners or losers. He's being a respectful combatant here and thats something we see very little of around here.

Oh, and Good show Polar.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318650459' post='2825415']

[/quote]
Hmmm...IAA is your ally and you invited the allies of an alliance they are at war with to send aid and you have openly said you would do nothing about it.

Your actions are an act of war against IAA. TLR and GATO committed an act of war against their own ally. The Coalition of Incompetence indeed.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1318652193' post='2825442']
Hmmm...IAA is your ally and you invited the allies of an alliance they are at war with to send aid and you have openly said you would do nothing about it.

Your actions an act of war against IAA. TLR and GATO committed an act of war against their own ally. The Coalition of Incompetence indeed.
[/quote]

Is this guy for real haha?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1318602433' post='2824883']
Life sucks when you lose a war.
[/quote]
True. Life sucks when the world is run by children.

[OOC]Great post. I admit I loled[/OOC]

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1318651518' post='2825435']
No idea why people are jumping on RV here. He's not being a martyr, he's not bragging about Legion's "imminent defeat" The war is so ridiculously even, it is still too early for people to call winners or losers. He's being a respectful combatant here and thats something we see very little of around here.

Oh, and Good show Polar.
[/quote]

I'm a martyr, he's a martyr, wouldn't you like to be a martyr too?

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1318644786' post='2825366']
Sometimes I wonder how it would feel, as an NpO member, to be part of a community where everyone thinks you're useless. Because it's probably just like that only to a lesser extent.
[/quote]

That's the odd thing banksy, most people do think of you as useless, maybe you just want to feel what its like to be apart of NpO ?

Your actions are an act of war against IAA. TLR and GATO committed an act of war against their own ally. The Coalition of Incompetence indeed.
[/quote]
Above is what I said. Below is your response.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1318652252' post='2825443']
[/quote]

TLR and GATO are incompetent and bad allies to IAA. You guys invited Legion's allies to send them aid? You're in a position of power and you failed to use it. You could have put your finger on the trigger to make NpO think twice about sending aid. Yet, according to SoADarthCyfe6, TLR and GATO invited Legion's allies to send them aid and that you would do nothing.

I am for real and your coalition is incompetent and IAA should get better allies.

Edited by Jaiar

[/quote]
It's OK. They're only aiding small nations, they don't matter.

Lets not forget the reason this whole thing started. One alliance committed a dishonorable act as instructed by his puppet master, then his buddies jumped in, treaty or not, they must have ignored this dishonorable act and still helped where an honorable alliance would have cancelled the treaty. This "puppet" isn't bright enough to realize that he's being used as a pawn in the grand scale of things...trying to run with the big dogs I guess. So who is the puppet master, some know some don't, who is the puppet? We'll know as soon as the strings have been cut. What is honor? Honor is not disclosing private convos, honor is keeping a fair fight even when its even, and not accepting aid from the puppet masters when times get tough, honor is telling a big brother no when he offers to help, honor is seeing it through win or lose, because win or lose, the honorable alliance wins. This happens in life all the time, somebody taking the easy way to success based on false promises from the puppet master. Master of Puppets, cool song from Metallica. If there is any fairness in life, then the honorable will prevail, if not, then at least the dishonorable will be seen for who they are. The clear winners of this war was chosen long before the outcome will be decided. Win or lose, the honorable will prevail.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1318651400' post='2825434']
Why the change in attitude?
[/quote]

There's really no change in attitude, I still want a war but allowing this one to escalate would be incredibly stupid.

[/quote]

Wha.. What?

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1318652252' post='2825443']
[/quote]

I guess so, he keeps posting random rubbish.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1318652826' post='2825449']
Above is what I said. Below is your response.

TLR and GATO are incompetent and bad allies to IAA. You guys invited Legion's allies to send them aid? You're in a position of power and you failed to use it. You could have put your finger on the trigger to make NpO think twice about sending aid. Yet, according to SoADarthCyfe6, TLR and GATO invited Legion's allies to send them aid and that you would do nothing.

I am for real and your coalition is incompetent and IAA should get better allies.
[/quote]

You win the thread, congratulations, I give you this prize.

[img]http://rawmultimedia.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/dunce-cap-hat.jpg[/img]

[quote name='illusion' timestamp='1318654371' post='2825457']
Lets not forget the reason this whole thing started. One alliance committed a dishonorable act as instructed by his puppet master, then his buddies jumped in, treaty or not, they must have ignored this dishonorable act and still helped where an honorable alliance would have cancelled the treaty. This "puppet" isn't bright enough to realize that he's being used as a pawn in the grand scale of things...trying to run with the big dogs I guess. So who is the puppet master, some know some don't, who is the puppet? We'll know as soon as the strings have been cut. What is honor? Honor is not disclosing private convos, honor is keeping a fair fight even when its even, and not accepting aid from the puppet masters when times get tough, honor is telling a big brother no when he offers to help, honor is seeing it through win or lose, because win or lose, the honorable alliance wins. This happens in life all the time, somebody taking the easy way to success based on false promises from the puppet master. Master of Puppets, cool song from Metallica. If there is any fairness in life, then the honorable will prevail, if not, then at least the dishonorable will be seen for who they are. The clear winners of this war was chosen long before the outcome will be decided. Win or lose, the honorable will prevail.
[/quote]

:/ .. .. . .w.....what?

[quote name='illusion' timestamp='1318654371' post='2825457']
[/quote]

Wait...what....

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1318652826' post='2825449']

[/quote]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318654657' post='2825458']
[/quote]

You're incompetent. Your alliance has power... $%&@ a duck read what I said. I really am trying ringo...

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1318644750' post='2825365']
I wouldn't waste too much time worrying about it. NSO is doing what's called 'positioning'. If this goes south like it looks like, they already have a ready-made excuse to dump all the blame on their allies. If by some miracle the 'Coalition' pulls a win, NSO is now prepositioned to grab [b]all[/b] the credit, just like a good Sith would.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, who am I kidding. You're right. IAA and BTA are giving Legion just as much trouble as Tetris, NSO, and NsO. We're all equally good and the bestest ever![/color]

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1318643932' post='2825352']
Ooooo but you do play E-lawyer when it fit your cause, your allies attacked someone and when it turned bad they called you in on a MDP (not sure how that works when they in fact attacked legion by spying) but ooo well your still getting a beaten so :), and yes you are very much like most alliances in this world, you thought you had the upper hand and that's the only reason you went to war, you underestimated Legion and you had hoped NpO would have attacked so you could call in forces waiting, the simple truth is if you had known those alliances in waiting was not coming in, you would have bottled it.

Also stop trying to put down legions allies, claiming your better than them for defending an ally that attacked someone, your rather a foolish alliance for defending an alliance that spies, also you wouldn't be so brave if Legion had the powers that be waiting to jump in, in fact you would have cancelled your treaty with Tetris to save your own skin.............
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Again, you make an excellent argument for bringing back Shark Week.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318656031' post='2825474']
Because tactlessness always proves an arguments legitimacy. Good job sir.
[/quote]
I simply used your words against you. You're rather easy to handle. You should just let Bubba represent your coalition.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1318557785' post='2824369']
[center][img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/Thefro460/rainbowbrrd3-1.png[/img]

[size="3"][b]Unlimited Love or Unlimited Spending?[/center][/b][/size]

Over the past week we have all watched from the sidelines as the Legion fights to protect the integrity of their home and security.
[/quote]

I haven't seen that in over four years.

But, uh, way to prolong the inevitable.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1318657075' post='2825484']
Yeah. I just read this thread.
I am now a member of the 'bring back shark week' pressure group.
[/quote]

I regret posting. I got through about 5 pages of Polar aided because the other side aided but no one is escalating before cursing the war gods.

Aiding a tech raid target can in some instances be considered an act of war, without question aiding one side of war is in itself an act of war. Especially when it's laid out like this. Either side is guilty, both sides look like cowards.

And anyone still caring about this, including myself, are probably idiots.