An important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

[center][b][size="7"]Ladies and Gentlemen[/size][/b]
[size="1"]and the members of the SOS Brigade[/size]

[img]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1738/paxamericana.jpg[/img]

On this day, the 3rd anniversary of the Seaworthy Liberian Boxes,

On this day, the day where one of our Liberian sisters has made a commitment to Peace,

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Seaworthy dream.

I have a dream that one day Seaworthyness will rise up in us all and the true meaning of its creed will become apparent: "That if you ain't floatin, you're most likely Dutch."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Liberia, the sons of former purple alliance dignitaries and the sons of former disciples of ramen mew mew will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and share a fine poutine, or a doughnut, or whatever is a race-neutral staple food product of Finland.

I have a dream that one day even the nations of the Legion, an alliance drowning in the sea of average intelligence, treading water in a basin of delusion, will be transformed into an oasis of seaworthiness and justice.

I have a dream that Invicta can function in a community where they will not be judged by the color of their sphere, or have to run to a new one, but by the content of their character, cuz that would be some really really hilarious stuff.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, The SOS Brigade, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Liberia little seaworthy boys and seaworthy girls will be able to join hands with little weeboo boys and weeboo girls as sisters and brothers. Well not really. I hope we don't ever have to see something that disturbing, yet I digress!

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day SEAWORTHYNESS shall be exalted, and every CARDBOARD BOX be made SEAWORTHY, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the BOX shall be revealed and all BOB shall see it together."

This is MY DREAM, and this is the SEAWORTHYNESS that I shall carry to KOBLENZ!!!!!

[/center]

tl;dr? 3 years of SLCB & Uncle Porksaber had a dream.

I seriously had to check the war screen to see if you declared war or not since the only thing I could decipher was Legion and SOS Brigades alliance names being mentioned... :P

Happy birthday to Mar[i]pig*[/i] Luther King and his alliance!

* = because your name has pork in it and I'm trying to be clever, but I don't think NSOs tips are working...

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318007371' post='2819815']
I seriously had to check the war screen to see if you declared war or not since the only thing I could decipher was Legion and SOS Brigades alliance names being mentioned... :P

Happy birthday to Mar[i]pig*[/i] Luther King and his alliance!

* = because your name has pork in it and I'm trying to be clever, but I don't think NSOs tips are working...
[/quote]
Thats an unhealthy obsession with the Sith...i heard it can cause cancer

Hi Porky!

[quote name='rnegafan' timestamp='1318008419' post='2819830']
Fond memories of birthdays past :')
[/quote]

I thought NPO's brainwash program erases all fond memories and replaces them with cold vanity.

Best Alliance I ever ghosted [img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/Louisa00/emot-love.gif[/img]

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1318007015' post='2819807']
[center]I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Liberia, the sons of former purple alliance dignitaries and the sons of former disciples of ramen mew mew will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and share a fine poutine, or a doughnut, or whatever is [b]a race-neutral staple food product of Finland[/b].[/center]
[/quote]

In humble thanks and gratitude of this heartwarming dream, I give you what really should be the Finnish answer to poutine: [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A4mmi"]memma[/url] (to avoid the weird umlauts that so often mess with the heads of heavy metal creatures and other Anglophones).

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1318559720' post='2824439']
Continued professionalism...
[/quote]
You've used it so many times I thought you would think that was funny. I guess you left your sense of humour in your other pants, unless you mean it as as insult and are taking it the way you intend it when you say it. Say it ain't so

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1318676584' post='2825557']
You've used it so many times I thought you would think that was funny. I guess you left your sense of humour in your other pants, unless you mean it as as insult and are taking it the way you intend it when you say it. Say it ain't so
[/quote]

right, because i've *never* mentioned continued professionalism before. I mean, it's practically impossible that they could go hand and hand. also, you're funny ;)