Frivolous Proclamation from the Jousting Stands

[center][img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/Cybernations/HouseBaratheonPostSeal1.png[/img]
[size=6][b][font=georgia]Royal Announcement[/font][/b][/size][/center]

Let the jousts begin! We are here to celebrate our great progress, for I am under the good assumption that the kingdom flourishes under my inattentive gaze. How could it not? More wine!

*Unrolls parchment scroll*
We have attained new heights reaching the arbitrary number of 1,044,512 strength. That's over one million by any accounts. We also seem to have survived two complete months without disaster or ruin befalling us. This is all good fortune indeed. May we have many more, as I am a tad out of shape to go fixing problems with my warhammer like I used to.

*Squints*
There is also a note here that we have found our way into the top 100 kingdoms in all the lands. Personally I find it hard to take that there may be greater things beyond our own seven seriously, but so be it. Now on with the tilt good knights. Break those lances and send someone toppling from their horse. I'm not getting any less impatient for the festivities to begin.

[i]King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm
~Roland Deschain[/i]

The day I bend the knee to these Baratheon usurpers is the day I find usefulness for nipples on a breastplate.

Fire and Blood, indeed.

--Mandellav Targaryen, Triumvir of the Last Remnants, Sovereign of the Shadows, High King of the Wastes, Justicar of the New Church of Maroon, and Protecter of the Realm.

Edited by Mandellav