Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318543341' post='2824259']
Oh, come now, the only intelligent stroke of strategic brilliance the Legion has shown in recent memory was to wait until hearing about VE's downgraded treaty before attacking Tetris.[/quote]

Are you seriously trying that !@#$%^&* again? The fact that you doggedly cling to one lie over and over again is rather a pathetic lack of creativity. I know you can do better than that. Or did you find that mysteriously missing proof to back up your words?

[quote]
Moreover, considering you've got others running your war strategy rather than legitimately contributing, you're really off the mark accusing anyone of waiting until things were safe, being idiots, or being anything other than someone's puppet.[/quote]

Who is running our war strategy and who isn't contributing? Since you seem to know, please elaborate on your hypothesis.

[quote]
Free advice: If you want people to take you seriously, don't be a blatant hypocrite where everyone can see you. It don't reflect too well.[/quote]

Did the sting of truth impress you enough that you now seek to use it yourself? And against the person who dealt it to you, no less?

[quote]
I simply tried to make a shallow and redundant "come at me bro" into something more than it was. From my perspective, I was doing you a favor in making it more interesting.[/quote] Your favors are of dubious quality. Keep them to yourself.

[quote]
I know lots of words. It's a hobby of mine, learning them.
[/quote] We are all very proud of you. Good job.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318543681' post='2824264']
I like Kzopp and Smurf, theyre trying extremely hard to reform an alliance crushed by the burdens of their past mistakes, and that takes a lot of tenacity and courage. I respect that, and wish them the best of luck.

All stuff Ive said before, too :P
[/quote]

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1318544020' post='2824268']
Ok, 3 mill and a cookie in the mail coming your way. ;)
[/quote]

Wait, wait, wait.....I get it, Chron. Good idea! Let's get the CCC into this war! :awesome:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318544020' post='2824269']
Are you seriously trying that !@#$%^&* again? The fact that you doggedly cling to one lie over and over again is rather a pathetic lack of creativity. I know you can do better than that. Or did you find that mysteriously missing proof to back up your words?
[/quote]You're arguing that something everyone heard about the night and morning before your alliance declared was somehow mysteriously kept hidden from the Legion? Really? Well, I guess since I can't produce logs, then clearly Occam's Razor doesn't apply. I think if you guys want to boast about how brave you were stepping into the abyss, it would behoove you to prove that Legion didn't know before their attack.

And come now, lying? A single point? This conversation alone has displayed that neither of those off the hip accusations hold any water whatsoever.
[quote]
Who is running our war strategy and who isn't contributing? Since you seem to know, please elaborate on your hypothesis.[/quote]Sadly I do not have any specific names at the moment, so I guess it was a bit premature of me to let that slip before I was ready to back it up.

All I have is reasoning and evidence that the Legion's strategy this war is not their own, right down to the lines you all are parroting.

[quote]
Did the sting of truth impress you enough that you now seek to use it yourself? And against the person who dealt it to you, no less? [/quote]Truth stings? Is there an ointment for that now? I'd love to see it, were that the case.
[quote]
Your favors are of dubious quality. Keep them to yourself.[/quote]Honestly, some people don't know a thing about gratitude...
[quote]
We are all very proud of you. Good job.
[/quote]
Thanks! :awesome:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1318544407' post='2824270']
Wait, wait, wait.....I get it, Chron. Good idea! Let's get the CCC into this war! :awesome:
[/quote]:D d'awww I'm flattered Nippster but I don't think I can. Give me date and I will pencil you in though. I have a bible study the rest of this week.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318544467' post='2824271']
You're arguing that something everyone heard about the night and morning before your alliance declared was somehow mysteriously kept hidden from the Legion? Really? [/quote]

That is not what I'm arguing and your repeated attempts to rephrase what people say into something you can use against them will fail every time. If defending oneself from harassment and violation of the sanctuary of one's own home is bravery, then I will take that title, though I make no boasts about it. It is what it is. You made the accusation, the burden of proof is on you. You're blowing hot air at the moment.

[quote]
All I have is reasoning and evidence that the Legion's strategy this war is not their own, right down to the lines you all are parroting.[/quote]

Where is this evidence? What is your reasoning? Seriously, your attempts at muddying the waters and casting innuendo will fail, again, because you are repeatedly demonstrating to anyone reading that you are a liar.

Frankly, I prefer to just let our wars decide the victor, perhaps you should, too, since your struggles to create spin are only entangling you further in the tar of dishonesty. Let it go. Just fight.

Applying your own personal standards is the responsibility of the one who holds them.

If you can't even enforce those standards you claim to hold others to, across the board, then they're not worth much, are they? :smug:

Tell me something, sabcat, has anything you've said up until now possessed any integrity? Or is this all just a show for the benefit of onlookers? I should hope you do, taking things this far for others amusement is a bit much, don't you think?

Edit: typo[/quote]

This is for my amusement alone. You came to my attention when you managed to contradict Varianz's analysis of the situation a few days ago, I quoted him in reply to you. Do you remember?

I like you, you're fun to play with.

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1318545248' post='2824275']
:D d'awww I'm flattered Nippster but I don't think I can. Give me date and I will pencil you in though. I have a bible study the rest of this week.
[/quote]

Ah, yes....aiding NSO during war is definitely a smart move. I approve. Continue.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1318546216' post='2824285']
Ah, yes....aiding NSO during war is definitely a smart move. I approve. Continue.
[/quote]So long as I have your permission. :D

Edited by wes the wise

I like Kzopp and Smurf, theyre trying extremely hard to reform an alliance crushed by the burdens of their past mistakes, and that takes a lot of tenacity and courage. I respect that, and wish them the best of luck.
[/quote]

'Reform an...' Seriously, Darth Fluffybunny, you make me laugh.

Oh, come now, the only intelligent stroke of strategic brilliance the Legion has shown in recent memory was to wait until hearing about VE's downgraded treaty before attacking Tetris. Moreover, considering you've got others running your war strategy rather than legitimately contributing, you're really off the mark accusing anyone of waiting until things were safe, being idiots, or being anything other than someone's puppet.
[/quote]

Oh? Let me see if I have this straight...

Legion can't possibly fight 2 or more alliances for more than 3 days. Well, it's been 2 rounds already, so that theory just got shot in the ass.

Legion will fold just as soon as the dreaded Sith come in. Well, we didn't, so [b]that[/b] theory gets shot in the ass, too.

Which leads us to our latest Sith spin/propaganda effort to explain why they're still losing their shirts: Legion's using somebody else's playbook. Sorry, you are incorrect, but thanks for playing. And I know this for a [b]fact[/b] because I'm in the War Department. Were you [b]seriously[/b] trying to rope Polar/whoever into this on [b]that[/b] flimsy excuse for you guys' poor war performance? If you guys were as great as you [b]claim[/b] to be, we woulda folded long ago. We're still in this.

Seriously, I think Ivan would be disappointed in you guys.

Free advice: If you want people to take you seriously, don't be a blatant hypocrite where everyone can see you. It don't reflect too well.
[/quote]

Free advice: Learn more effective propaganda. You guys' spin isn't even within 4 universes of what's happening.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318536930' post='2824201']
How odd. It seems that there are a large number of your active, warring, nations that are disregarding this apparent "order". I guess I better compile a list of screenshots so you can reprimand those insubordinate members of yours?
[/quote]

If they have the money to do it, why not? Why do you have a problem with it? You can do the same.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1318547123' post='2824291']
Legion can't possibly fight 2 or more alliances for more than 3 days. Well, it's been 2 rounds already, so that theory just got shot in the ass.
[/quote][color="#0000FF"]
It has been one round, not two. Also, I have no idea who said Legion would fold after three days, but it was mostly likely the same person that you're quoting saying NSO would beat Legion one on one (and I can tell you that no one in NSO has been saying that, so I am not sure this mystery critic really exists).

As convenient as it may be to set up false boasts that we've supposedly made, that you can then easily rebuke, it is quite dishonest. NSO has admitted from the beginning that this is a war of attrition. Eventually one of us will realize this war is not worth fighting anymore, and ask for peace.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318547498' post='2824294']
[color="#0000FF"]
It has been one round, not two. Also, I have no idea who said Legion would fold after three days, but it was mostly likely the same person that you're quoting saying NSO would beat Legion one on one (and I can tell you that no one in NSO has been saying that, so I am not sure this mystery critic really exists).

As convenient as it may be to set up false boasts that we've supposedly made, that you can then easily rebuke, it is quite dishonest. NSO has admitted from the beginning that this is a war of attrition. Eventually one of us will realize this war is not worth fighting anymore, and ask for peace.[/color]
[/quote]

Ask your vocal friend TehChron, he's made some wild claims in the last few days, I've quoted Varianz's more level headed posts in response to him.

I'm sure you're enjoying this war though RV? It is afterall, numbers wise pretty even and show no signs of ending anytime soon.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318547498' post='2824294']
[color="#0000FF"]
[/quote]

Didn't NSO say they wouldnt be asking for assistance from allies while fighting Legion, wouldnt RoK war aid be considered assistance? :P

If I remembered it wrongly from posts earlier in the conflict then I apologise.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1318557065' post='2824362']
Didn't NSO say they wouldnt be asking for assistance from allies while fighting Legion, wouldnt RoK war aid be considered assistance? :P

If I remembered it wrongly from posts earlier in the conflict then I apologise.
[/quote]
I would openly invite all of Legion's current allies to consider the ~12 aid packages Ragnarok has sent us as assistance equivalent to military assistance.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1318557065' post='2824362']
[/quote]

We didn't request aid :rolleyes:

(works for Legion, doesn't it?)

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1318545357' post='2824278']
This is for my amusement alone. You came to my attention when you managed to contradict Varianz's analysis of the situation a few days ago, I quoted him in reply to you. Do you remember?
[/quote] As a matter of fact, I don't. [ooc]Actually, Ive been indisposed for a number of days, so I wasn't able to follow these discussions as much as I would have liked[/ooc] Mind enlightening me?
[quote]I like you, you're fun to play with.
[/quote]
*bows*

Happy to be of service. Although, it's more that you seem to have our positions confused.

[quote]Ask your vocal friend TehChron, he's made some wild claims in the last few days, I've quoted Varianz's more level headed posts in response to him.

I'm sure you're enjoying this war though RV? It is afterall, numbers wise pretty even and show no signs of ending anytime soon.
[/quote]Oh? What claims were these? Something like "The Legion will be going into bill lock en masse after a single round of wars" (proven correct)? Or perhaps you're referring to some kind of preconceived notion of damage the Legion is going to take?

Which...from what I can tell, was hardly inaccurate.

So...Really, mind pointing out which of these "wild claims" have been disproven? No need to put words in my mouth, after all, I've certainly put more than my fair share in there already. Plenty of ammo for you to utilize, am I right?

[quote]If they have the money to do it, why not? Why do you have a problem with it? You can do the same.[/quote]Oh, I don't have a problem with the practice itself. They're free to burn through their warchests as quickly as they want.

The only issue Im taking here stems from them boasting about how little NS they've lost, when the simple reality is that the Legion's real damages thus far in this war may very well be as much as double as what has been observed by this point, considering how wildly their total NS has fluctuated each day (according to the alliance strength chart).

I mean, it's one thing to preen and boast in public about how theyre "defying the odds", but the frank fact of the matter is that the Legion has been padding their NS this first round of war. Hardly worth boasting about.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318537401' post='2824205']
Now that's an interesting quantifier. When did I say that your buying of infra was limited to your large nations? Methinks the one talking out of your ass is entirely yourself. :smug: [/quote]

Buying infrastructure at the lower level is a smart move, it enables you to get GCs and steal aid from your enemies allies. [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=467460]You[/url] don't seem to understand a good move as shown by your barracks.

[quote]But come now, you're really going to say that nukes don't [b]really[/b] destroy all that much infra? That's certainly an...interesting claim.[/quote]

When you guys waste your nukes on nations under 20k NS, we laugh, the sith don't seem to have realized this, but under ~18k NS, the nuke costs more than the damage it does..

[quote]Mind backing it up? Even a Legionairre's nukes take their toll on infrastructure over time, y'know?[/quote]

I don't understand what you mean here.

Applying your own personal standards is the responsibility of the one who holds them.

If you can't even enforce those standards you claim to hold others to, across the board, then they're not worth much, are they? :smug: [/quote]

Like you guys have failed to enforce the NSO war-chest standards?

[quote]Tell me something, sabcat, has anything you've said up until now possessed any integrity? [/quote]

I could ask you the same thing, though I know your delusions will give me the wrong answer...

[quote]I like Kzopp and Smurf, theyre trying extremely hard to reform an alliance crushed by the burdens of their past mistakes, and that takes a lot of tenacity and courage. I respect that, and wish them the best of luck.
[/quote]
No, I rejected the recruitment attempts of you, varianz, dilber, WC, and others... :rolleyes:
All stuff Ive said before, too :P

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318579075' post='2824740']
Oh? What claims were these? Something like "The Legion will be going into bill lock en masse after a single round of wars"[b] (proven correct)[/b]? Or perhaps you're referring to some kind of preconceived notion of damage the Legion is going to take? [/quote]

lol what? I missed the part where that was proven correct.

[quote]So...Really, mind pointing out which of these "wild claims" have been disproven? No need to put words in my mouth, after all, I've certainly put more than my fair share in there already. Plenty of ammo for you to utilize, am I right?[/quote]

When we get battle reports of 1/2 your alliance not only using, but losing 10 bombers/run we disproved these "wild claims." When we see that you call a couple hundred million a warchest, we disproved these "wild claims." When you make jokes about our 4k infra nations having no warchest, but our spy reports show yours to have an average of 63million within the first 3 days of war, we disproved these "wild claims."

[quote]Oh, I don't have a problem with the practice itself. They're free to burn through their warchests as quickly as they want.[/quote]

So now we do have war chests? :unsure: Get your lies straight before you come back here please.

[quote]The only issue Im taking here stems from them boasting about how little NS they've lost, when the simple reality is that the Legion's real damages thus far in this war may very well be as much as double as what has been observed by this point, considering how wildly their total NS has fluctuated each day (according to the alliance strength chart).

I mean, it's one thing to preen and boast in public about how theyre "defying the odds", but the frank fact of the matter is that the Legion has been padding their NS this first round of war. Hardly worth boasting about.
[/quote]

Speaking of [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=317239]stemming[/url] [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=227416]the[/url] [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=330639]odds[/url], [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=246032]your[/url] [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=29608]side[/url] [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=431928]has[/url] [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=415145]done[/url] a [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=363817]good[/url] job of it... Do I get my 3million for saying something nice about the other side now? :smug:

EDIT: Accidently put bold tags instead of quote tags :blush:

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Truth be told, this war might actually be the start of something new. Smaller conflicts where the larger powers don't become involved might lead to a higher level of drama and excitement leading to a possible higher level of retention.

Or not, either way I am having fun.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1318564769' post='2824572']
I would openly invite all of Legion's current allies to consider the ~12 aid packages Ragnarok has sent us as assistance equivalent to military assistance.
[/quote]
Cherrypicking facts is below you, Heft.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Ragnarok+New+Sith+Order"]RoK-NSO: 15 slots[/url]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Global+Treaty+Imperial+Assault+Alliance"]GATO-IAA: 53 slots[/url]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Last+Remnants+Imperial+Assault+Alliance"]TLR-IAA: 17 slots[/url]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1318603869' post='2824899']
Cherrypicking facts is below you, Heft.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Ragnarok+New+Sith+Order"]RoK-NSO: 15 slots[/url]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Global+Treaty+Imperial+Assault+Alliance"]GATO-IAA: 53 slots[/url]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Last+Remnants+Imperial+Assault+Alliance"]TLR-IAA: 17 slots[/url]
[/quote]

To be fair, four of those are expired, so its 81 slots... so only 243 million+whatever soldiers :awesome:

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318598626' post='2824839']
When you guys waste your nukes on nations under 20k NS, we laugh, the sith don't seem to have realized this, but under ~18k NS, the nuke costs more than the damage it does..[/quote]

Technically that isn't true till you get to the really small NS ranges where expensive aircraft/tech amounts and infrastructure is non existent...

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1318604550' post='2824910']
Technically that isn't true till you get to the really small NS ranges where expensive aircraft/tech amounts and infrastructure is non existent...
[/quote]

Alright 20k is a random number I just pulled out of my ass.. maybe 10k is better. Regardless, point stands, nukes at small levels, like tehchrons 3k NS, is a waste.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318608332' post='2824947']
Alright 20k is a random number I just pulled out of my ass.. maybe 10k is better. Regardless, point stands, nukes at small levels, like tehchrons 3k NS, is a waste.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am aware that it is not the most effective down there, but so what? If I have them I might as well use them. Plus, the responses more than make up for the costs.[/color]