A couple of announcements from United Equestria

HeroofTime55

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1316138382' post='2801233']
[IMG]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z327/GummiDeMilo/moonbow.png[/IMG]

this is moonbow lonestar she is a unicorn she is very good at magic but is afraid to use it because she has few friends she might even be as powerful as celestia but is too scared she is moving to ponyville after her family dies in a terrible snowplow accident also shes a very good athelete and pretty and colts like her but dont say anything because other ponies make fun of her do not steal
[/quote]

Why am I allied to you? You broke my heart.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1316147582' post='2801330']
idgaf about the ponies anymore and really the fact that your leader is HeroofTime55 reflects far more poorly on you than your choice of theme
[/quote]

Basically this. Get HoT out and I don't really care what you guys do.

I have this eerie feeling that the pony quota of this thread has not nearly been reached! Since I'm so super-proud of United Equestria for being made up of the best people whom I've ever met online, I think a pony picture is in order!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7QKfV.png[/img]

[quote name='Duchess Pinkie Pie' timestamp='1316149796' post='2801389']
I have this eerie feeling that the pony quota of this thread has not nearly been reached! Since I'm so super-proud of United Equestria for being made up of the best people whom I've ever met online, I think a pony picture is in order!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7QKfV.png[/img]
[/quote]

I like this pony. This pony posts ponies and ponies all day and doesn't afraid of anything.

@Parasprites

I'm watching you~

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rGRnz.png[/img]

<3

Derpy Hooves

HeroofTime55:

No offense, but you are a horrible leader. You have poor grasp of how to run a nation, a poor grasp of politics, and bring in negative PR, and it's been that way for years now. You did do good founding an alliance like UE, but it's not going to go anywhere with you at the helm. Sorry, but you should probably just look at finding a way to retire in the long run, but still go on as moral support and as an advisor. I'm sure there is a fair bit of talent in UE that are better off taking the spot.

I wish you guys the best of luck going forward, as I'm sure an alliance based around friendship and kindness can't possibly go wrong.

HoT, you've fought on the opposite side of the last few wars to us, you're an awful alliance leader, a terrible person and I hate ponies.

Three pages of that and pictures of ponies is fantastic, lets see how many more we can get.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1316148105' post='2801339']
Basically this. Get HoT out and I don't really care what you guys do.
[/quote]
Has it ever occurred to you that's why we WANT Hero to be our leader?

Hero has been working tirelessly to make sure this alliance grows internally and externally. In fact, we all have. What you should realize by this point is that we are here to stay and you can either embrace it or be sickened by it. We'll love you either way.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1316161367' post='2801464']
A fantastic alliance. I hope you achieve new heights. Our offer to do tech deals to further your growth still stands.
[/quote]
Sorry, we tech deal with our allies. We're not about to hand over tech to alliances that will just use it against us in the next unjustified curbstomp. We're sure you understand.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1316178935' post='2801524']
Oh look!!!! Such a lot of tech sellers!! Reminds me of GOONS part deux when they formed.
[/quote]

You act like something's changed....most of our nations are STILL of tech-selling size. :gag:

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1316180110' post='2801532']
Thats why you lot are my fav people..

PS: sell me tech. <3
[/quote]

I'm not one of them. :lol1:

There's a simple matter of applying for GOONS membership...we'll be sure to set you up with some sellers, no problem. :v:

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1316179371' post='2801528']
Sorry, we tech deal with our allies. We're not about to hand over tech to alliances that will just use it against us in the next unjustified curbstomp. We're sure you understand.
[/quote]
Congatrulations on the Growth from the Zulu nation. While I King Shaka think Ponies are soft, we as the Zulu Nation have nothing against the nations of United Equestria. Especially considering they have not done anything to pose a threat to our safety.

Besides the cangratualtions mentioned previously, I would also like to offer a Busniness proposal to any nation of the UE. I am always open to a tech deal. I know I'm not an ally, but neither am I an enemy. I am no threat in the future unless a threat is brought to my shores first.