A couple of announcements from United Equestria

HeroofTime55

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ok ok, the presence of Bacon God in high gov balances out the fail contained in HoT.

I wonder how many of your members will stay once the new wears off the pony alliance? (As in getting bored....ahh in their current positions in life and deciding to "leave" this "mortal coil" and never be seen on Planet Bob again)

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1316189672' post='2801598']
Why haven't you been deprived of your freedoms with GOONS raiding you yet? I'm sadly disappointed.

Also, how in the !@#$@#$ world do you have 85 nations!? There's something very peculiar about that...
[/quote]

Wow, you answered your own question.

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1316149024' post='2801356']
Well it kind of feels like more growth in a month than your alliance in a year. :unsure:
[/quote]

What, nobody's going to say it? [url="http://buuurn.com/"]Alright, I'll say it.[/url]

Congrats on the gov and growth United Equestria.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1316192602' post='2801616']
So I was gonna make this clever joke and snide remark making this statement, but I'm just gonna ask it as a question:

Is this literally 64digits with a name change?
[/quote]

64digits had far fewer members. :v:

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1316192602' post='2801616']
So I was gonna make this clever joke and snide remark making this statement, but I'm just gonna ask it as a question:

Is this literally 64digits with a name change?
[/quote]
I don't know why so many obsess about 64Digits. I suppose I should be thankful that little alliance had such an impact.

64Digits was a personal soapbox for the 4 years of it's existence. United Equestria is not, UE is entirely different. I'm done going lone wolf. We are Bronies and we stand together as one, in common friendship. That's just how we roll. We're a tight community. In a month we have a tighter community than most of the "established" alliances can say for themselves.

So no. This is not 64Digits. It takes a certain degree of intentional ignorance to pretend there is anything beyond a superficial resemblance.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1316179371' post='2801528']
Sorry, we tech deal with our allies. We're not about to hand over tech to alliances that will just use it against us in the next unjustified curbstomp. We're sure you understand.
[/quote]

How about "allies of allies of allies"? :awesome:

Sorry, we tech deal with our allies. We're not about to hand over tech to alliances that will just use it against us in the next unjustified curbstomp. We're sure you understand.
[/quote]
We promise not to use it against you in our next unjustified curbstomp. Hell, we even promise not to use it against any of your immediate treaty partners.

All jokes aside, good luck building your alliance up and I mean it.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1316204786' post='2801739']
We promise not to use it against you in our next unjustified curbstomp. Hell, we even promise not to use it against any of your immediate treaty partners.

All jokes aside, good luck building your alliance up and I mean it.
[/quote]

They only have one. And we appreciate your promise.

[/quote]
Yeah, you tell 'em. You should sell us tech just to rub it in.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1316233158' post='2801963']
They have 85 nations [i]because[/i] GOONS haven't raided them.
[/quote]

Lol, I see, regardless, I was more so stating my disappointment in GOONS for not raiding them, had zero intention of linking the two and answering my own question. :P