DNA Takes Up Justitia's Path

[center]
[IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9632/dnaflagb.png[/IMG]
[/center]
[center]
[size="7"][color="#FF0000"][b]An Announcement from the Dark Nations Association[/b][/color][/size][/center]

Some of you may remember us from our DoE: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98222
Formerly members of the AA Silence, that alliance was overrun by creatures of the night. Our transition to DNA reflected our uneasy peace with those forces, and a new path for ourselves.

We have not graced the world stage since then, but we have not been silent. We have worked in the shadows, behind closed doors, to spread our independent worldview to any who would receive our dark gospel. We have introduced new concepts to this world, such as the anti-raiding defense pact, and the "unaligned" bloc. We have helped guide team unity efforts toward a more pragmatic and realistic arrangement. We have led by example, and shown that an alliance does not need dozens of treaties to defend itself. Many are those who have been awoken to the farce that is our treaty web, and the need for courageous alliances to step outside that obsolete paradigm.

Alas, the bargain with the Dark Ones was not meant to last. The peace has been shattered; senior members dragged from their manors in the dead of night by unknown villains. We wondered whether we could return sanity and principle to the world before our own lives were extinguished.

And then, a lone Prophet appeared. We spoke at length about our shared ideas and values, and struck a fast friendship. He introduced us to his flock, and yea, this tight-knit band of disciples embodied all toward which we had been striving. We quickly began planning how we might combine our efforts.

It was through this destined encounter that we were introduced to the path of Justice. We have welcomed The Lady into our hearts, and she has chased the evil from our lands. With this, the realm of Justitia expands to the Black, and we undertake a solemn oath in her name.

We carry on. Our principles remain intact. Our membership, stronger than ever. Our ideals, indestructible.

[i]Let strength be granted so the world might be mended
So the world might be mended[/i]

Prodigal Moon
Outgoing President, Dark Nations Association

[center]
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/header.png[/IMG] [/center]

[indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent]The wayfarer,
Perceiving the pathway to truth,
Was struck with astonishment.
It was thickly grown with weeds.
"Ha," he said,
"I see that none has passed here
In a long time."
Later he saw that each weed
Was a singular knife.
"Well," he mumbled at last,
"Doubtless there are other roads."
[indent]~ Stephen Crane, [i]War is Kind & Other Lines[/i], 1899[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]

From its humble beginnings as just two former Vox Populi revolutionaries and the confused replies in our declaration of existence, it was clear that Cult of Justitia was not for just anyone. Our strong, peculiar ideals--and strict adherence to them--to our stringent admissions process, Justitia's Cult is in many ways self-limiting. But where most define strength in stats, it is our high ideology and high standards which strengthen us, precluding and insulating our order from the stagnating effects of disengaged meat-members.

Many a wayfarer has seen the singular knives which line our path, and turned away, seeking an easier route. Others have realized the purifying effect of those knives, and taken to the path with gusto. Today we welcome these brave seekers from Dark Nations Association, and celebrate their first steps on the pathway to truth!

The AA Dark Nations Association will be under the protection of Cult of Justitia for 30 days. Friends of DNA are invited and encouraged to continue their relationships in the Cult's gardens.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1314756294' post='2791348']
Happy to see this. Onwards to sanction, Schatt!
[/quote][quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1314756726' post='2791358']
congratulations Schattenmann.
[/quote][quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1314758014' post='2791376']
Good luck to you all in finding your new homes. You got some good folk there Shatt
[/quote][quote name='Locke' timestamp='1314757532' post='2791366']
Excellent. And nice work, Schatt.
[/quote]
Thank you, thank you, thank you, but Don Chele and Prodigal Moon did the hard work and it is Justitia's Cult which has grown today, not mine. :)

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1314756779' post='2791359']
Congrats to our friends in CoJ.
I hope this brings a brighter future for all of you.
[/quote]
Thank you war buddy.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1314758223' post='2791381']
Knew about this 4 days ago.
[/quote]
Ah, another stats-watcher. The NPO diplos noticed, I just explained to them that I bought 250 tech.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1314836888' post='2791852']
Congratulations Schatt and CoJ.

And keep an eye on that Sun WuKong character, he looks kinda shifty.

[b][center]"The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night"[/center][/b]
[/quote]
Mr. O, won't you stop by to say hello anymore?