DNA Takes Up Justitia's Path

Although Schatt gave me credit for hard work on this, I hope that the community realizes that the work was not hard. Those formerly flying the DNA flag are people with whom I had an immediate bond and the work of merging our goals was therefore easy. My one hope is that people know the former DNA members to be as congenial as I know them to be as a result of this joint venture.

Edited by Don Chele

Bummer, I liked what you stood for when you announced your existence, DNA.

But if your similar worldviews were what was conducive to a successful merge does that mean that I must also like what CoJ stands for? :blink:

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1314755987' post='2791343']
We have not graced the world stage since then, but we have not been silent. We have worked in the shadows, behind closed doors, to spread our independent worldview to any who would receive our dark gospel. We have introduced new concepts to this world, such as the anti-raiding defense pact, and the "unaligned" bloc. We have helped guide team unity efforts toward a more pragmatic and realistic arrangement.
[/quote]

I missed some things (understandable given the fact that the workings were done in the shadows, behind closed doors), and now my curiosity is piqued.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314929639' post='2792714']
Bummer, I liked what you stood for when you announced your existence, DNA.

But if your similar worldviews were what was conducive to a successful merge does that mean that I must also like what CoJ stands for? :blink: [/quote]
Thanks, SirWilliam, I remember your kind words during our DoE. I'd be sad that DNA is no more, but we're just channeling our efforts into a new vessel that will give us much greater stature and connections to reach our goals. So if you liked DNA then you must love CoJ :psyduck:

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1314984176' post='2793031']
Am I the only person who finds the title of the OP to be mildly, umm, [i]suggestive[/i]? DNA in Justitia's path?

-Craig
[/quote]
Justitia's path is indeed a happy trail.

Edited by Schattenmann