Joint SOS Brigade-Invicta Announcement

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1314120228' post='2786943']
Or that Invicta may be signing additional treaties in the near future that may make this treaty [i][b]redundant[/b][/i].
[/quote]

Please say it aint so.

Regardless, congrats to my allies on building relationships.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1314120584' post='2786948']
That's amusing considering how last time they attacked someone, they did it with no provocation and a flimsy CB.
[/quote]
Yes, I'm sure that would be a problem if this treaty was a MADP. But since it is only a MDoAP, I hope you can see why I'm only taking about defensive wars.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1314120639' post='2786949']
So if CoJ blindsides you for what you and your allies consider no reason you'll prove how tough you are by agreeing to white peace in 24 hours? Not really a test I would sweat.
I mean I don't dislike NsO or SOS, but the toughguy thing [i]is[/i] silly.
[/quote]

I only settled and ironed out the White Peace on my end because our alliance/government decided that we'd be lenient on them.

If they tried again (which I'm now seeing as unlikely, because of the reasoning SOS got backpedaled last war), I believe it's already been clarified to every one of our allies and their allies that SOS will be turned into a vacant nuclear parking lot.

I will admit though that the tough guy card is a bit overused, if any. I may be using it to an extent, but that's also because I believe us to have the upper hand militarily.

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1314120806' post='2786953']
Yes, I'm sure that would be a problem if this treaty was a MADP. But since it is only a MDoAP, I hope you can see why I'm only taking about defensive wars.
[/quote]

At least your capable of shrugging off comments like that, so nice going. I like you.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1314120806' post='2786953']
[/quote]
Ahh, I see you realised how crap your allies were. Smart move, albeit surronded by idiocy.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1314120221' post='2786941']
I'm confused by this statement. If SoS Brigade defends RIA or GOD, are you not planning on honoring this treaty then?[/quote]

I'll make it easy.

If SoS Brigade defends RIA or GOD and its apparent that they will get pounded, Invicta will opted out, per the treaty. If on the other hand it's clear that SoS Brigade is hopping on the victory bandwagon, then Invicta will be happy to join them, per the treaty.

See? Very easy.

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1314120992' post='2786956']
Ahh, I see you realised how crap your allies were. Smart move, albeit surronded by idiocy.
[/quote]
If you'll notice I did not comment on the previous incident, as I believe that horse has been hit enough. We will keep our thoughts to ourselves; but you can certainly read into our actions. Namely, upgrading our treaty.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1314121003' post='2786958']
I'll make it easy.

If SoS Brigade defends RIA or GOD and its apparent that they will get pounded, Invicta will opted out, per the treaty. If on the other hand it's clear that SoS Brigade is hopping on the victory bandwagon, then Invicta will be happy to join them, per the treaty.

See? Very easy.
[/quote]
I expected better from you :/
I shouldn't have to revisit how many times Invicta has burned for aiding our allies in a losing war.

I'll make it easy.

See? Very easy.
[/quote]

Yea, because we have a history of avoiding curbstomps and participating in them, right?

I'm confused by this statement. If SoS Brigade defends RIA or GOD, are you not planning on honoring this treaty then?
[/quote]

I'll make it easy.

See? Very easy.
[/quote]

I would just like to point out that we are no longer allied to GOD before this gets just a bit out of hand. :v:

Furthermore, we will defend and help RIA in any way we can. We remain dedicated to that relationship.

Edited by Bernkastel

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1314121442' post='2786968']
I would just like to point out that we are no longer allied to GOD before this gets just a bit out of hand. :v:

Furthermore, we will defend and help RIA in any way we can. We remain dedicated to that relationship.
[/quote]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SS7b_sy4fDk/SmYpnB0DgRI/AAAAAAAABDY/VBMfTr3CtWQ/s400/son%2520iam%2520disappoint.jpg[/img]

I'm confused by this statement. If SoS Brigade defends RIA or GOD, are you not planning on honoring this treaty then?
[/quote]
Why would they defend GOD? They don't have a treaty with us.

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1314121216' post='2786963']
I expected better from you :/
[/quote]
You did? ...Why?

Well, certainly this announcement is like the best thing that happened to me today. But I'm looking forward to whatever result this may produce.

A question though is: Why are the signatures in the un-themed version the same over the top ones as used in the themed version? I thought it'd suffice stating the official position (which in some cases isn't stated at all, if the offices weren't renamed in the time I was gone).

No wait, they are there, only that they are hidden in this unnecessary outburst of madness of titles.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Behold! SOS Brigade has gained an infallible ally in Invicta. Now not one alliance in all of Cyberverse can stop it from initiating the Tentacle Grape War, Part Deux.

:v:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1314121806' post='2786973']
You did? ...Why?
[/quote]
He's usually one of the more level-headed people around here. I guess the company he's been with [url="http://i.imgur.com/43Py5.jpg"]is starting to have an effect[/url] :P

[quote name='Ivan V' timestamp='1314122156' post='2786979']
Behold! SOS Brigade has gained an infallible ally in Invicta. Now not one alliance in all of Cyberverse can stop it from initiating the Tentacle Grape War, Part Deux.

:v:
[/quote]
I snorted tea out my nose. You get +1 internets.

Edited by Learz

Two fantastic alliances increasing relations is always a good thi- pfffhahahaha! I tried saying it with a straight face, but I couldn't :(

Good luck, you two. You're probably going to need it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1314120639' post='2786949']
So if CoJ blindsides you for what you and your allies consider no reason you'll prove how tough you are by agreeing to white peace in 24 hours? Not really a test I would sweat.
I mean I don't dislike NsO or SOS, but the toughguy thing [i]is[/i] silly.
[/quote]

It is silly, but we also don't like SOS.