Joint SOS Brigade-Invicta Announcement

I stopped caring about SOS after Locke left. So I guess I'll choose the nice option and say good luck.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1314119379' post='2786925']
Invictia apparently wants to get in on the getting rolled with SF.
[/quote]

NPO doesn't seem interested in doing that, so I'm calling now this treaty isn't activated when that situation happens. If Invicta proves me wrong then they'll gain a lot of respect from me.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1314121442' post='2786968']
I would just like to point out that we are no longer allied to GOD before this gets just a bit out of hand. :v:

Furthermore, we will defend and help RIA in any way we can. We remain dedicated to that relationship.
[/quote]

I wasn't exactly talking about you but...I advise caution for reasons that will become apparent below.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1314121244' post='2786964']
Yea, because we have a history of avoiding curbstomps and participating in them, right?[/quote]

No, actually your history is one as of late of picking the wrong horse every time and getting cleaned out. However, I thought perhaps you were trying a different strategy. Enjoy your next curbstomp then I guess? <_<

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1314137271' post='2787158']
NPO doesn't seem interested in doing that, so I'm calling now this treaty isn't activated when that situation happens. If Invicta proves me wrong then they'll gain a lot of respect from me.
[/quote]

Oh, hardy har har. That old meme. If you only had any idea.

edit: to reply to Hal

[quote]
No, actually your history is one as of late of picking the wrong horse every time and getting cleaned out. However, I thought perhaps you were trying a different strategy. Enjoy your next curbstomp then I guess?[/quote]

We haven't picked any wrong horses, we've just stayed put and not bailed at the first sign of getting destroyed. I'm looking at 75% of Bob here on that one.

Edited by Thrash

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1314138043' post='2787163']
Oh, hardy har har. That old meme. If you only had any idea.
[/quote]

It actually wasn't supposed to be a joke. If NPO refuses to fight for SF do you still plan on rolling out for SOS? (legit question)

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1314140679' post='2787198']
It actually wasn't supposed to be a joke. If NPO refuses to fight for SF do you still plan on rolling out for SOS? (legit question)
[/quote]

Us rolling for SOS is independent of what NPO wishes to do. Our treaty is non-chaining.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1314140928' post='2787204']
Us rolling for SOS is independent of what NPO wishes to do. Our treaty is non-chaining.
[/quote]

Cool, if you guys do end up rolling out for SOS in a losing war then you'll have my respect. I just remember Invicta making a DoS during the anime war, to later on say "btw we can't help you if you need it."

Edited by Omniscient1

I just find it funny Bern had to test the SOS-Tetris relations back when we were friendly because of the now NsO government's attempt to legally remove Arrnea from power, and now Bern has done the same thing himself. Unless of course I'm mistaken, but the whole Bernvolution made me think otherwise.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1314141223' post='2787213']
Cool, if you guys do end up rolling out for SOS in a losing war then you'll have my respect. I just remember Invicta making a DoS during the anime war, to later on say "btw we can't help you if you need it."
[/quote]
That had nothing to do with NPO.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1314137062' post='2787153']
Everything is pretty peachy here. The Bernvolution has been a resounding success. :smug:
[/quote]

Didn't you rage quit SOS a while ago? Why in your right mind would you rejoin?

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1314141229' post='2787214']
Please restart the Anime wars again. Please. No, seriously, do it.
[/quote]

Please listen to this man, as he is a voice of reason. I need to get rid of these blue balls.

C'mon, I'll even give you another flimsy casus belli! :ehm:

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1314143277' post='2787238']
Didn't you rage quit SOS a while ago? Why in your right mind would you rejoin?
[/quote]

Because he has no taste in alliances, clearly

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1314146920' post='2787283']
So you made it easier for the world to roll two bad alliances?

Congratulations on your treaty....
[/quote]
[url="http://i.imgur.com/GLisT.gif"]Dey see me rollin'...[/url]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1314137271' post='2787158']
I stopped caring about SOS after Locke left. So I guess I'll choose the nice option and say good luck.

[/quote]
Will CnG roll out to roll SF is a better question, although I've never seen Invicta cower from a losing war before. So I have no reason to think this treaty won't be honored.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314154055' post='2787406']
Will CnG roll out to roll SF is a better question, although I've never seen Invicta cower from a losing war before. So I have no reason to think this treaty won't be honored.
[/quote]

And you believe CnG has cowered from a losing war? WotC sound familiar? Also I doubt CnG rolls out for SF because of the lack of treaties to that side.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1314154715' post='2787417']
And you believe CnG has cowered from a losing war? WotC sound familiar? Also I doubt CnG rolls out for SF because of the lack of treaties to that side.
[/quote]
I worded that badly, but what I meant was will CnG declare on SF in support of whoever might attack them (DH/PB?). I'm not saying you guys will cower from a losing war, just curious how eager you are to be on the winning side next war with SF on the other side. :P

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1314135387' post='2787126']
congrat's

what makes Ellis so special as to warrant the 'rainbow cat' ? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Because I asked for it? I'm not entirely sure what you're implying :mellow:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1314142897' post='2787233']
That had nothing to do with NPO.
[/quote]

Something happened that had nothing to do with NPO?
Sure. :lol1: