Joint SOS Brigade-Invicta Announcement

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zh5UL.png[/img]

[size="6"]Attention Members of the SOS Brigade[/size]
[/center]
I'd like to personally invite you all to join Tetris, an alliance with class, who seeks to use our words before using our fists.

Upon joining Tetris, you will be given access to the following:

1. Access to an alliance not lead by [s]Arrnea.[/s] Bernkastel.
2. Access to our anime archives, with more tapes and magazines than we can count (or ever would want to).
3. But most importantly, an alliance not lead by [s]Arrnea.[/s] Bernkastel.

In addition to all of this, Tetris is situated right next to the other (and much better) anime-themed alliance on this world, so you'll never be too far away from your favorite pass-time!

If you're interested, [url=cn-tetris.net]just head over to our forums and post your application[/url]. Please note that this invitation is for [b]current SOS Brigade members, and SOS Brigade members [u]only[/u].[/b] (That's right, Locke, you're no longer invited. :smug: )

Thank you for your time! I hope to see you all very soon!

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1314127119' post='2787045']
This looks similar to the ones you guys sent the old SLCB guys when they merged with us.
[/quote]
No, this looks similar to the ones we have sent to SOS before. Maybe when they declared on NsO. I think so :P

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1314127119' post='2787045']
This looks similar to the ones you guys sent the old SLCB guys when they merged with us.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102883&st=520&p=2737319&#entry2737319"]Learn your references.[/url]

Bern, I am saddened that you chose to ignore our persistant recruiting messages.

Edit: dane0 beat me to it.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1314118853' post='2786912']
We interrupt your disasterous Q&A sessions, mergers, a terrible pony alliance thing and Come at us bro's for a very exciting announcement from SOS Brigade and Invicta. We have been friends for some time now and have decided to take our love for one another to a whole new level. It makes me proud to present this lovely beauty. We have upgraded our absolutely adorable ODAP to an even more adorable MDoAP! Yay~ Let the "celebrations" and nyans commence!

[b]Non-Themed Version[/b][spoiler][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OvBpE.png[/img]

[size=5][b]Lolicat In A Bigger Box Accords[/b][/size]
[size=4]A Treaty of Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression[/size][/center]

=== [b]Article I - Peace[/b] ===
Regnum Invictorum (Invicta) and the SOS Brigade (SOS団) agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public or private. They also resolve to seek diplomatic means to any possible conflicts they may have. Both alliances should look out for each others' well-being. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

=== [b]Article II - Intelligence[/b] ===
Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

=== [b]Article III - Aid[/b] ===
Should a signatory request financial aid of any sort from the other alliance, they are required to provide said aid as able.

=== [b]Article IV - War[/b] ===
A direct attack on one signatory by an alliance that is not required to do so by one of its own publically-announced treaties is considered an act of war against the other signatory, and will be responded to in kind. In the event of either signatory launching an offensive military operation, the other signatory has the option to offer military support, but is not required to do so.

=== [b]Article V - Cancellation[/b] ===
In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 48 hours' notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.

=== [b]Signatures[/b] ===
Signed for [b]Regnum Invictorum[/b],
/s/
* President Gunn of Acturea, aka Nascar8FanGA, President of Invicta, Shower Buddy of Bern, "Awesome Possum", Joint Survivor of the Coming Penguin Apocalypse with Redezra, and Worshiper of Glorious Alzeid.
* Dan2680, El Presidente; Emperor of the Ice Cream Cabinet, Master of Right Hand Turns and Long Straight Aways
* ShotgunWilly, Vice-President of Invicta
* Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs
-- KingTopherXXIII, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
* Buddyboyrollin, Minister of War
* Ellis, Minister of Internal Affairs, [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oxuIC.gif[/IMG]
* Jorost of the Triune Republic, Grand Duke of Invicta and Perennial Runner-Up for People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive
* Learz, Peer of the Realm, Office of Complaints, Dragged Out Of Bed For This Treaty

Signed for the [b]SOS Brigade[/b],
/s/
* Bernkastel aka Bern, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director, Lord of the Bourgeois, :smugkastel:, Official Trollwitch, Nobody Expects The Bernquisition, Lord of the ~kastel, Everything. Must. Burn~kastel. and ~kastel EVERYWHERE
* Redezra, Supreme Empress of Awesomeness, Mistress of Neurosis, Minor Goddess of Musical Chairs, High Chairwoman of the CN Ministry Of Snuggles, Joint Survivor of the Coming Penguin Apocalypse with Nascar8FanGa, Confused Esper and Mysterious Transfer Student
* Takagi aka Roze, Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko, Sole Member of the Literature Club, Pseudo-German Magical Girl Sergeant, and Teller of Really Really Bad Jokes
* Piro-chan, Confused and Cute, Time Traveler and Brigade Mascot, Eater of Galaxies, Permanently Hungry One, Vessel of Cthulhu, Snuggleably-cute One, Snuggle Imouto of Redezra, Stir Crazy Tripolar, Hyperactive and Talkative Nut, Delightfully Lovable and Silly Loli
[/spoiler]

That's all for now, see you again very soon! :v:
[/quote]

Demotivational poster: this man masters it.

On the side note, I am please to see all of our running jokes stay at one place. Well played SOS, well play.

P/s: get NsO join the bloc so we can determine on our targets next time we go into war.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1314120221' post='2786941']
I'm confused by this statement. If SoS Brigade defends RIA or GOD, are you not planning on honoring this treaty then?
[/quote]

I haven't read the other pages yet, but SOS and GOD no longer hold a treaty.

Edit:Bern and Locke both mentioned it.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1314133651' post='2787107']
Internal problems maybe?
[/quote]

They have always had internal problems, tell me something new.

Speaking of which, now that AcTi is dead, maybe its time for you to help SOS out the door?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1314132816' post='2787103']
Speaking of SOS...Was wondering why I hadn't heard from them in a while.
[/quote]

Everything is pretty peachy here. The Bernvolution has been a resounding success. :smug:

[quote name='Malatose' timestamp='1314136496' post='2787147']
This is embarrassing.
[/quote]

what is? The fact that people actually read and comment on this treaty?