New Sith Order Announcement

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1312873106' post='2775642']
The dark side of the force wraps its nefarious tendrils around my cold, black heart as I read this announcement.

/nerd
[/quote]

I didn't know people that avidly read fiction aimed at children could have anything close to cold, black hearts.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1312866313' post='2775565']
See my medal: [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100819083958/cybernations/images/0/02/Ribbon.gif[/img]

Behold my [s]scars[/s]herpaderp
[/quote]
I wasn't in NSO at the time, so I don't think I got a ribbon.

Although Kerberos Nexus is one of very few combatants who fought on the same side as NSO recorded in CN Wiki History.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Million_Dollar_Wars

Combatants
New Sith Order
Prism Protection Front
Kerberos Nexus

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1312873737' post='2775643']
I didn't know people that avidly read fiction aimed at children could have anything close to cold, black hearts.
[/quote]

OOC: Fan fiction is god-awful and I hate it with every fiber of my being. It's really, really terrible. I mean, it's just so bad. I wouldn't be caught dead reading it except for the purpose making fun of whoever wrote it. I used to do that, it's quite enjoyable if you're mean-spirited enough. I would haunt fanfic sites and tear apart people's horrible writing. It was great, maybe I'll pick it back up again. I'll stop rambling now, love you NSO.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1312874877' post='2775650']
OOC: Fan fiction is god-awful and I hate it with every fiber of my being. It's really, really terrible. I mean, it's just so bad. I wouldn't be caught dead reading it except for the purpose making fun of whoever wrote it. I used to do that, it's quite enjoyable if you're mean-spirited enough. I would haunt fanfic sites and tear apart people's horrible writing. It was great, maybe I'll pick it back up again. I'll stop rambling now, love you NSO.
[/quote]

I just brought up reading children's books, so I have [i]absolutely[/i] no idea why anybody writing fan fiction would come to mind.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1312877832' post='2775660']
I just brought up reading children's books, so I have [i]absolutely[/i] no idea why anybody writing fan fiction would come to mind.
[/quote]

Well crap, you're right. I misread what you said, it's 3 in the morning and I'm exhausted. My apologies. I don't read that !@#$ though.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312866108' post='2775558']
I remember fighting in the Six Million Dollar War as Kerberos Nexus declared on VE, that was the third war I fought on the same side as NSO.
[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312874579' post='2775645']
I wasn't in NSO at the time, so I don't think I got a ribbon.

Although Kerberos Nexus is one of very few combatants who fought on the same side as NSO recorded in CN Wiki History.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Million_Dollar_Wars

Combatants
New Sith Order
Prism Protection Front
Kerberos Nexus
[/quote]

Someone please give this fine gentleman some attention.

Come on, NSO....he's starving for it.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1312871093' post='2775628']
Ah the six mil war... that was a good one, better than some i have been in. That is also where perceptions about the sith began to change for me.

I wish you nothing but the best for your future.
[/quote]
In a good way, I hope :P You did very well in our embassy at the time and I actually thought the two alliances could bury the hatchet. Then it was buried in my lil ole' skull :D

Ah, how hilariously ironic. This time last year I was incredibly ecstatic to be able to roll you or your allies, but now we are great allies. Let us both survive another, whether the seas are tranquil or chaotic.

[quote name='Ellis' timestamp='1312886189' post='2775699']
Considering what happened later, I'd say that could work for them :smug:
[/quote]
Nah, I don't think we'll ever let be insufferably attached at our hip.

Edited by youwish959

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1312885699' post='2775698']
In a good way, I hope :P You did very well in our embassy at the time and I actually thought the two alliances could bury the hatchet. Then it was buried in my lil ole' skull :D
[/quote]
Cant find the hatchet anymore. Things have come to a good pass for the two of you [RoK and NSO] in terms of moving on, since that time. But yeah, that was one of my favourite embassies.

edit: And yes, in a good way.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1312890179' post='2775725']
[color="#0000FF"]The NSO could not possibly improve. We are the image of perfection.[/color]
[/quote]
With you not as Sith Emperor, how could it not possibly improve? Always something to improve. :P

Edited by Methrage

I remember GATO running away, at least they brought to light the [i]"whispers about forcefully disbanding NSO"[/i]. Happy war anniversary, shame there will be no "fireworks" [img]http://cdn1.staztic.com/logos/nuke-it-158.png[/img] to commemorate the event.

Those outside the Order will never truly understand how this war continues to define the Order today. We faced a series of events that nearly tore our alliance apart, but through sheer force of will, we pulled ourselves back from the brink.

o/ the Order!