New Sith Order Announcement

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1312897497' post='2775795']
I remember how certain people wanted to disband you guys during the Six Million Dollar war, so it's surprisingly cool y'all are still around. Congrats.

Edit - Spelling >.>
[/quote]

People can say that, but it was never Rok's attention to disband them, and we wouldn't have let others do it either. NSO is always entertaining.

o7

[quote name='Nigro Nigronious' timestamp='1312906156' post='2775900']
People can say that, but it was never Rok's attention to disband them, and we wouldn't have let others do it either. NSO is always entertaining.

o7
[/quote]

I know that certainly wasn't [i]Rok's[/i] modus operandi, but I was rather involved in that war, and I think I know what was said behind closed doors.

[quote name='Nigro Nigronious' timestamp='1312906156' post='2775900']

o7
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]RoK was always quite reasonable in the peace talks. The only one with any real desire to disband us was some other fellow whom I shall not name here.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1312928518' post='2776163']
[color="#0000FF"]RoK was always quite reasonable in the peace talks. The only one with any real desire to disband us was some other fellow whom I shall not name here.[/color]
[/quote]

we gave 'em one hell of a beer review however :awesome::smug:

Congratulations to our brothers in the Sith for weathering the storm. Need you mortar for your walls, we have it. Need you thatch for your roofs, we have it. Need you soldiers to fill your bastions, we have it in Spades!

o/ NSO

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1312905511' post='2775892']
Yeah I remember this !@#$. It was when Xiphosis tried to throw a wrench into the talks. All Sith will remember that and this war.
[/quote]
Yeah we will. Even though I was watching from the sidelines at the time, everyone witnessed SF pull pages straight from the Hegemony playbook when they attempted to turn a foolish stunt into an excuse to destroy or disband one of the few alliances that tries to make this world interesting. It wasn't the first time they've done it, nor the last, but they [i]will[/i] come to regret ever uttering the words Sith and disbandment in the same sentence. Perhaps it won't be by our hand, but I sure as hell hope we're involved somehow :P.

[i]Your move, GOD[/i].

I wasn't here for that war. I wish I could've been, but I was not. As many others say, it was through sheer force of will that we managed to pull ourselves away from the brink. I remember Youwish and I coming back on the exact same day after this whole mess. We looked at each other, and looked at the alliance. I'm not sure what happened during that war, but I do remember the shambles it left NSO in. I'm not saying I helped bring it back, but it was the heart and soul of many that allowed us to survive, rebound, and erupt into the scene again.

Hail Sith! It is through our credo that we survive today! That we live to be the demise of others, and be a bastion of strength for all to look up to!

[i][b]Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Order shall set me free.[/b][/i]