Final(?) AcTi Announcement

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1312008989' post='2767550']
Ted do you really think flipping out at the trolls and giving them what they want is going to make them go away? Think about it.
[/quote]

This man speaks the truth.

Edit,

most of those who will insult you either do so because they are bored, or their piss poor leaders themselves and insulting you makes them feel better.

Edited by Muddog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1312009218' post='2767554']
Teddyo, you want people to stop giving you @#$% over the model boats? Stop reacting to it. They do it cuz you get mad.
[/quote]

I am pretty much quitting. Bt-dubs.

About what you said, if you haven't noticed, between the time I made those and now, I'm pretty sure I didn't say much of anything regarding that. But a nice opinion felt good now that it doesn't matter.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312005457' post='2767506']
As of this announcement, AcTi is officially disbanded. All members have been told to go to "Olympus Protected" until they find a new home, unless they want to fight Batallion's personal battles alongside him.

The peace deal was unable to be reached because Olympus informed me that the leadership dispute would need to be settled before the peace could happen. While I respect their decision, I do not agree with it, and decided that continued bloodshed of member nations should not happen because of a myself and Batallion quarrelling. Therefore, I disbanded AcTi. Batallion can keep fighting his war; I won't, and I will not try to make AcTi members fight it either.

Tedd.
[/quote]

You know the deal we wrote, Teddyyo. You agreed to it, but Batallion did not. He is not interested in a deal for AcTi members until he has a deal worked out for himself. He didn't contact us about beginning to negotiate peace for his nation until late tonight. I can't post a peace agreement that isn't agreed to by the folks claiming leadership of the AA. Posting it and having it rejected afterwards wouldn't have gotten any of us anywhere. The individual peace terms available to your members will keep those who choose it safe. Right now, that's what we'll need to settle for.

Hey Teddyyo at least you were the bigger man who put his member's safety over his own. That says a lot in my book.

On another note, you seriously do model boats? I have been wanting one of those big three foot long sailboats for my mancave for like over a year now. But honestly I don't know jack about them except they look awesome. I'll probably be harassing you about it at some point.

[quote name='Sibre' timestamp='1312013417' post='2767581']
Hey Teddyyo at least you were the bigger man who put his member's safety over his own. That says a lot in my book.

On another note, you seriously do model boats? I have been wanting one of those big three foot long sailboats for my mancave for like over a year now. But honestly I don't know jack about them except they look awesome. I'll probably be harassing you about it at some point.
[/quote]

Lol those are the kind you go buy at a furniture store to be honest

[quote name='queenhailee' timestamp='1312011944' post='2767578']
You know the deal we wrote, Teddyyo. You agreed to it, but Batallion did not. He is not interested in a deal for AcTi members until he has a deal worked out for himself. He didn't contact us about beginning to negotiate peace for his nation until late tonight. I can't post a peace agreement that isn't agreed to by the folks claiming leadership of the AA. Posting it and having it rejected afterwards wouldn't have gotten any of us anywhere. The individual peace terms available to your members will keep those who choose it safe. Right now, that's what we'll need to settle for.
[/quote]

Yep. That really pissed me off when he returned after what? 3 days to screw it all up.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1312011816' post='2767577']
This... is... Thriller... night? :(

Cheer up buddy things will get better.
[/quote]
Guess i wasnt the only one who heard the drum roll :awesome:

Ted, go ahead and find yourself a decent alliance. You'll have more fun than you ever did interacting with the likes of Batallion and xR1.

Also, inb4 another Batallion announcement saying that AcTi isn't disbanded... Let the damn thing die, people.

Isn't there some ridiculous "charter" that states that you don't have the authority to disband AcTi? Aren't you even no longer a member of AcTi?

Not that I really care, but this AcTi drama is past the point of being thoroughly retarded. Can you all go away already? Please?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1312006858' post='2767526']
MODEL BATTLESHIP SUNK!
[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312007388' post='2767535']
This is even funnier when I look down and see more model ships in your signature.
[/quote]

Model ships aren't nearly as bad as dressing up fancy in your new dress and high heels for your night on the town with your girl[i]fraaaands[/i].

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1312040345' post='2767654']
Model ships aren't nearly as bad as dressing up fancy in your new dress and high heels for your night on the town with your girl[i]fraaaands[/i].
[/quote]

I'm glad we have another model in our realms.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: AcTi is retarded. Just please, whatever you do, when you do disband for good, don't EVER reform it. Please.

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1312041580' post='2767664']
I've said it before, I'll say it again: AcTi is retarded. Just please, whatever you do, when you do disband for good, don't EVER reform it. Please.
[/quote]
This is some of the best advice anyone can give AcTi. Well said.

It's also wholly unlikely that this will be the final AcTi announcement.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312007068' post='2767530']
If you don't mind shutting the $%&@ up, that joke got old a long time ago. And I honestly don't care if you have no hobbies you can be proud of, because I do, and I've figured out over the past few days that those make me a hell of a lot happier than a bunch of trolls on a message board. So go to hell.
[/quote]
thats what happens when you share your other world hobbies with ppl of this world. they use it against u. lesson learned, keep your mouth shut