Final(?) AcTi Announcement

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1312051455' post='2767753']
Maybe that advice could have been better used by Olympus before this war started. AMIRITE?
[/quote]
[img]http://www.publicorgan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/u-mad1.jpg[/img]

sums up your posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1312087466' post='2768060']
So basically your last act before "pretty much" quitting is to try to coup an uncoupable alliance, disband it, and tell its members to go elsewhere?

Here's a tip for ya Fleet Admiral Ted, a man who has authority to do something doesn't add a question mark in brackets at the end of his own announcement like he's unsure of what the hell is going on. Quite frankly, you seem to be more of a liability to an alliance than Bat because you can't seem to grasp the concept that it's HIS ALLIANCE. As !@#$%* as it may be, and as stupid as people (including you) are for joining it, it's still his to do with as he pleases. If he wants everyone to sell off all their infra and bill lock themselves, guess what? You either do it, or you resign and join another alliance. Now for the love of god stop your idiocy and "pretty much quit" already.
[/quote]

Clearly, you're the kind of person who skims a few posts of an announcement, formulates an opinion, and then replies with possibly the most critical post of this entire debacle. You've no idea about the past of AcTi, how this incident has even happened, or anything relating to this situation past what you've gleaned from skimming a half a page of posts.

Now, [i]for the love of [b]god[/b][/i], stop your idiocy and just [u]completely[/u] quit.

Edit:
[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1312094839' post='2768134']
You say Final(?) as if you are unsure... :blink:
[/quote]

Yeah, that was a bit of a joke, 'cause everyone knows Batallion is going to run out and post one soon enough.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312009091' post='2767551']
No, I did my best to get my members out of harm's way, and now I've pretty much decided to say "$%&@ this" now that this incident is over (for me) [/quote]

And you have gotten the once that will listen to reason out, Job well done :)

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312009091' post='2767551']
Edit:

No, but I think some nukes will be a nice present. If only I wasn't in anarchy.
[/quote]

Dont give trolls what they want! Start looking for a new home for you and yours!

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1312060964' post='2767816']
So recruiting from AcTi would not be considered poaching?
[/quote]

I think it would be considered a favor at this point.

Edited by Cao Pai

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1312170947' post='2768871']
I think it would be considered a favor at this point.
[/quote]

I don't know about that...I mean, consider where they'd be coming from. Teddyyo at least thinks for himself and might turn out to be a pretty decent grab. The rest...meh...dunno if I'd want that in my alliance.

-Drac

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312170046' post='2768855']
You realize your argument is terrible, ignorant, and unsupported...therefore you go to unrelated personal attacks.

Genius.
[/quote]
You realise there wouldn't be any personal attacks if you weren't so thin skinned.

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1312311349' post='2770221']
You realise there wouldn't be any personal attacks if you weren't so thin skinned.
[/quote]

You know this pretty much goes for every single ruler on bob with very few exceptions though right?

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1312315961' post='2770272']
You know this pretty much goes for every single ruler on bob with very few exceptions though right?
[/quote]
If you can't take jibes from people about a hobby like making model boats, you shouldn't play this game.

Edited by Anger

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1312315961' post='2770272'][quote name='Anger' timestamp='1312311349' post='2770221']
[/quote]

[/quote]

How very very true^

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312170046' post='2768855']
You realize your argument is terrible, ignorant, and unsupported...therefore you go to unrelated personal attacks.

Genius.
[/quote]

my argument that you're a terrible follower and do more harm than good? it's actually pretty simple; 1) rules of AcTi state that Batt is the only ruler ever. It's basically the only rule, and it's pretty simple, but somehow you aren't able to follow it.

So now that I've proven my point that you're a terrible member to have in an alliance is it ok to crack jokes about your plastic flotilla?

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1312334971' post='2770591']
my argument that you're a terrible follower and do more harm than good? it's actually pretty simple; 1) rules of AcTi state that Batt is the only ruler ever. It's basically the only rule, and it's pretty simple, but somehow you aren't able to follow it.

So now that I've proven my point that you're a terrible member to have in an alliance is it ok to crack jokes about your plastic flotilla?
[/quote]

Okay, at first I thought you might be joking around. Looks like that's gone.

You're [u]clearly[/u] very ignorant about AcTi.....try again

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1312334971' post='2770591']

[/quote]
whats #2?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1312337270' post='2770614']
whats #2?
[/quote]

I'm not really going to dive into #2 when the kid clearly can't grasp #1. I mean, hypothetically speaking, if I were to purchase, say, a model submarine, and then complain about the lack of a flight deck on said model, that would make me a pretty big !@#$%^&, wouldn't it?

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1312367121' post='2770846']
I'm not really going to dive into #2 when the kid clearly can't grasp #1. I mean, hypothetically speaking, if I were to purchase, say, a model submarine, and then complain about the lack of a flight deck on said model, that would make me a pretty big !@#$%^&, wouldn't it?
[/quote]
You should talk to the ex-members, most only knew that Batt was some kind of leader figure and that's all the knew. Hell they didn't even know who Teddyyo was. So you drag the most useless piece in planet Bob history into play to just be able to complain.

You know whit its that useless and you are still bringing it up and make yourself look stupid? No one every pledged to follow it or to not break those miserable rules, even then it was "implemented" after Teddyyo coup d'état Batt.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1312390622' post='2771004']
Oh well in that case I apologize for my ignorance. Next time I promise not to assume people are smart enough to read what they're signing up for.
[/quote]
You insist on being an idiot, don't you?