Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781930' post='2765292']
Not going to happen, he has no authority over me. AcTi rides to war, that's final.
[/quote]

I threw up a little in my mouth.

Acti: 43 Nations, 29 Active
Olympus: 62 Nations, 51 Active

Olympus MDoAP with: Valhalla, Boards Alliance of Protected States, SNAFU, New Pacific Order

AcTi MDoAP with: ....

Tell me Battalion, does your Alliance comprehend the meaning of the term ZI? If you are any ounce a leader, you should get your nations out of this mess immediately. Anything less is a betrayal on your part.

Edited by Aeros

[right][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/DT427323/TLRflagwave.png[/img][/right]

In the interest of trying to secure a peaceful solution to this, Acti is officially under the protection of The Last Remnan----

Nah, never mind, shut up and give your poor pathetic followers a chance of not dying to your idiocy.

Edit: had to off-center the flag for JGoods.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Not going to happen, he has no authority over me. AcTi rides to war, that's final.
[/quote]
You're a selfish moron. How dare you call yourself a leader, your alliance should coup you and throw you out. Get out of this game, no one wants you here. In fact your own alliance should roll you.

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/Teddyyo/3f681f4a.jpg

Here is the link to a screenshot. The rest are in that album along with old, crappy propaganda that's kinda funny to look at. I included proof that I was inactive until the 25th. I would have taken shots of my messages but Batallion deleted them. The linked one shows that I sent Impero a message about AcTi's intent to dissolve before this came up.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1311783483' post='2765311']
You're a selfish moron. How dare you call yourself a leader, your alliance should coup you and throw you out. Get out of this game, no one wants you here. In fact your own alliance should roll you.
[/quote]

Teddyyo took them them war Batillion didnt. He claims he went to war blind. That was a huge mistake. They are equally responsible.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311783901' post='2765315']
Teddyyo took them them war Batillion didnt. He claims he went to war blind. That was a huge mistake. They are equally responsible.
[/quote]
If you look at the timestamps, Batallion sort of told them to go to war. 12 hours ago.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311783665' post='2765313']

[/quote]
I'm famous! :P

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311783665' post='2765313']

Here is the link to a screenshot. The rest are in that album along with old, crappy propaganda that's kinda funny to look at. I included proof that I was inactive until the 25th. I would have taken shots of my messages but Batallion deleted them. The linked one shows that I sent Impero a message about AcTi's intent to dissolve before this came up.
[/quote]
Nobody cares. You blindly followed a moron of a leader without knowing the information. Bat is an idiot for thinking what he said in those logs didnt warrant a CB. Someone should just show the logs to a mod and get him banned from this game, of course after you roll him. Bat if you have an ounce of intelligence you should realize you idiotically killed your alliance for some stupid personal feud. Let your alliance out of this war. Ted, even though I can tell you are as smart as Bat, coup Bat and roll him.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311783982' post='2765316']
If you look at the timestamps, Batallion sort of told them to go to war. 12 hours ago.
[/quote]

You posted the DoW and made this claim

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311782134' post='2765297']
A retired member has no authority.
[/quote]

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781163' post='2765278']
I fully endorse the OP and we do in fact recognize a defensive war against Olympus on such a flimsy CB.
[/quote]

[quote][21:22] <+Batallion[AcTi]> Use it as a casus belli, please.
[21:22] <+Batallion[AcTi]> I'd love to see it.[/quote]

It's your own fault, don't try and make Olympus look bad, it's backfiring.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781163' post='2765278']
I fully endorse the OP and we do in fact recognize a defensive war against Olympus on such a flimsy CB.
This is also VERY poor show that Olympus decided to attack us when we explicitly told them that we were disbanding and merging into another alliance.
[/quote]
If you don't like the CB give a better one next time.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781620' post='2765283']
What are you talking about, it was just some words said on IRC, it's hardly a big deal. In fact, it's OOC. Keep trying to justify this as much as you want, fact is that it's an awful CB and people are just war hungry.
I could've jumped into PM 5-6 days ago, I'm fully ready to fight this war to the bitter end, for your information.
[/quote]
Sweet now I can harass you OOC all I want without having to fear for consequences, sadly enough that doesn't work that way. And I'm pretty sure you will run to PM the first time you get the chance.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311781732' post='2765284']
A deal is in the works. The details are being worked out and Olympus gov has to approve, but the basics are done.

Also. Batallion.
Shut up while I fix the mess that we now know you set up for the rest of AcTi to endure.

Thanks,
Tedd.
[/quote]
Stop fixing his mess, you could do decent things if you stopped siding with morons.

[/quote]
Oh lawd :v:, lets see how little are prepared to bleed for this... again...

So, Battalion did something to warrant Olympus attacking him, Olympus attacks him, a member of AcTi regardless of government position or brains, and expects the alliance (AcTi) to just let it happen, because he insulted them?

That's stupid. First off, why didn't Olympus bypass Battalion and talk to someone who actually knows what they're doing? and Second, how did you not expect the rest of AcTi to get involved? you attacked a member of their AA.

I see this as the proper response any alliance would give, the only reason no one supports it is because of their own prejudice.

With that, AcTi, you're going to get rolled now, but you knew that.

Have fun.

edit: don't quote me hoping for a response, I'm outta here :rolleyes:

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311769546' post='2765145']
I do know Batallion is retiring anyways. But I wasn't gonna let these guys make the end an embarrasing one.
[/quote]

Funny, I would think that since "embarassing" is perhaps the word that most accurately describes Batallion's tenure on this planet, it would be only fitting to have his end match the rest of his existence.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1311772317' post='2765167']
So acti is fighting a war then disbanding? I don't see the logic in that. Especially when Olympus said they would not be attack any members apart from Bat. Is this just some PR stunt to get rolled and then have public opinion in favour of you for being a hurt puppy?
[/quote]

As far as I'm concerned, only Hubert Farnsworth has the authority to make that decision. I therefore find this recognition of war to be illegitimate and do not believe Teddyyo has authority to make it. He does have the authority however to make ship propaganda! So, let's see it! :D

[quote name='Kamek' timestamp='1311776661' post='2765224']
This is a [b]thriller[/b] of an announcement. How fitting that battalions alliance goes out kicking and screaming for little reason. Good luck Olympus.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/Joksutin/Michael%20Jackson/2rgc3ki.gif[/IMG]

Why so it is!

[quote name='Hubert Farnsworth' timestamp='1311784914' post='2765330']
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?! I AM THE EMPEROR OF AcTi!
[/quote]

I thought we decided Xoin was Emperor and you were Holy Emperor last night? Let's get our stories straight here... ;)

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311769546' post='2765145']
I do know Batallion is retiring anyways. But I wasn't gonna let these guys make the end an embarrasing one.
[/quote]

Your alliance's entire existence has been an embarrassing one. There was really no helping it (Olympus or no Olympus).

Edited by LegendoftheSkies