Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1311782168' post='2765299']
I doubt anyone listens to you. I'm not even sure AcTi has a Charter. It's just a bunch of monkeys running around throwing poo everywhere. Teddyo while not my favorite person in the world isn't some bat-!@#$ crazy ego inflated nimrod like you are.

In short, any one who listens to you or calls you a leader deserves everything you have coming.
[/quote]

Tim always manages to sum up how I feel. <3

Seriously Teddy just coup the &%%£ out of Bat already >_>

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1311797750' post='2765512']
Wait, why should Teddyyo coup Batallion? Someone more competent than Teddyyo should coup both of them.
[/quote]

Better than Bat. I mean anyone is better than Bat.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1311798847' post='2765517']
Better than Bat. I mean anyone is better than Bat.
[/quote]
So? It's not like Teddyyo is some great leader. There has to be someone else in AcTi who can lead it, right? Right? :unsure:

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1311800326' post='2765531']
So? It's not like Teddyyo is some great leader. There has to be someone else in AcTi who can lead it, right? Right? :unsure:
[/quote]

You're talking about Acti, they must be pretty low on leaders to have let such a "great" guy "lead" for so long.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1311803387' post='2765568']
Disbanding? Does that mean you won't be making good on your threat to attack OT?

Son, I am disappoint.
[/quote]
I bet that the list of alliances he threatened is very very very long, but all of them laughed in his face.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311781732' post='2765284']
A deal is in the works. The details are being worked out and Olympus gov has to approve, but the basics are done.

Also. Batallion.
Shut up while I fix the mess that we now know you set up for the rest of AcTi to endure.

Thanks,
Tedd.
[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311783901' post='2765315']
Teddyyo took them them war Batillion didnt. He claims he went to war blind. That was a huge mistake. They are equally responsible.
[/quote]

As much as it pains me to do it I have to agree with Alterego here. You pretty much dug yourself into this hole. Honestly if you had been smart you'd have negotiated before getting your entire alliance rolled...but that would have involved using your brain...so nevermind carry on.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1311808987' post='2765627']
You want to lead AcTi, I really could care less. Fact still remains that you and Batallion are terrible leaders.
[/quote]
j
e
l
l
y

you knowww itt

But in all seriousness, you should try it.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1311817789' post='2765778']
Well then, I agree, he should try jelly if he hasn't already, strawberry is my favourite. I'd be intrested to try lime.
[/quote]

Call me old fashioned, but I like to stick to grape.

Instead of reading all 6 previous pages of posts I'm going straight to the question that comes to mind from the OP and another post about waiting a 1.5 weeks while we disband/merge comment.

If there is a merger going where's that alliance? You would think that the alliance that was "suppose" to be accepting this bunch would be out here defending them or at least given some people guidance on trying not to escalate an problem that would delay the burial of a defunked alliance.

But then again maybe this wouldn't be that alliance's best PR move to try and help save people in this mess as each person that has come out to defend AcTi at some point looks to be a bigger idiot then the one that started this whole mess.

Have fun Olympus looks like a fun raiding party.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1311797750' post='2765512']
Wait, why should Teddyyo coup Batallion? Someone more competent than Teddyyo should coup both of them.
[/quote]

Me and Xoin are couping the leadership of AcTi. Xoin is taking the title of Emperor of AcTi while i shall be the Admin of AcTi
why can't people just accept this? what must i do to prove to you all that we are in charge of AcTi? do you want our members to dress in teletubby costumes and dance for the members of CN ? because we can do that

Edited by Hubert Farnsworth

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781930']
AcTi rides to war, that's final.
[/quote]

That's not what the 11 members of your alliance in peacemode say. I wonder how many more will be there before I get up in the morning :D

[quote name='Sibre' timestamp='1311835363' post='2766016']
That's not what the 11 members of your alliance in peacemode say. I wonder how many more will be there before I get up in the morning :D
[/quote]

Almost all were in PM several days before...and this was already brought up earlier in the thread...