Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1311772337' post='2765168']
When its the alliance leader telling me to use it as a CB, who is there left to talk to?
Sorry Teddyyo, your annoyance on this one is very misguided.
[/quote]
I have not seen the logs. But this turned from a Batallion into an AcTi affair when you declared with him under our banner. As I said earlier, I am open to negotiations.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311772802' post='2765173'] As I said earlier, I am open to negotiations.
[/quote]

Somehow I doubt Olympus will feel the need to take you up on this offer.

Edit: when your Emperor says:

[21:22] <+Batallion[AcTi]> Use it as a casus belli, please.
[21:22] <+Batallion[AcTi]> I'd love to see it.

Then I don't think you can complain Olympus didn't come and talk to you about it :P

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1311772683' post='2765171']
Damn, beat me to it
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure you mean, [i]boat[/i] me to it :3

But no. I don't have the time to make more boat propaganda for you guys. I am so sorry :(

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311772802' post='2765173']
I have not seen the logs. But this turned from a Batallion into an AcTi affair when you declared with him under our banner. As I said earlier, I am open to negotiations.
[/quote]

You are like the little kid who plugs his ears, closes his eyes, and screams " I cant hear you!."

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1311772958' post='2765176']
Somehow I doubt Olympus will feel the need to take you up on this offer.
[/quote]
If they felt the need to go after just Batallion, then I am sure once the "The rest of us have fun now jajaja" rhetoric ends, they will be open to negotiate with regards to Batallion.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311773354' post='2765183']
I'm pretty sure you're missing the "negotiate" bit.
[/quote]

Except that Olympus really have no need to negotiate. If AcTi members wanted to stay uninvolved they could have done, if AcTi members want to get out the way I'm sure Olympus will accommodate that, but I doubt they're sitting there thinking "damn, we must negotiate to get those AcTi nations out of the fight".

If you want to negotiate with them, I'm sure they'll listen, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to come looking for you.

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[/quote]

Pretty sure you missed that following Battallion was a stupid idea. If you choose to end that in a blaze of.... idiocy... then dont let anything like reason and logic stop you.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311765878' post='2765101']
On a side note, I do believe I made it clear using private channels that AcTi was in the process of disbanding/merging [b]within the next few days[/b] when you decide to declare war. Somebody over there at Olympus jumped the gun. AcTi is not disbanded. Have a nice, green day.
[/quote]
Looks like those few days couldn't come quick enough. Have fun burning for Batallion.

[/quote]

Your leader already did. He engineered this war and you DoW'd Olympus playing your part. I dont believe for a second you havent seen logs when some of your members have been preparing for this for days

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1311767691' post='2765118']
To be honest. after reading the exchange that precipitated this, anyone in ACTI who chooses to defend their idiot leader should burn. Way to show you are equally as dumb as Battallion, Teddyyo.
[/quote]

Rush is right. I mean seriously guys surely you can see that by now? I mean even for AcTi you guys are terrible. This isnt just IC its ooc dumb.

Also nice counter and wc teddy ;)

<3 Pansy

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311774477' post='2765197']
Your leader already did. He engineered this war and you DoW'd Olympus playing your part. I dont believe for a second you havent seen logs when some of your members have been preparing for this for days

[/quote]
Actually, I was sitting at 22 days of inactivity when I remembered to check on my nation. That was about 35 hours ago. My trade partners can vouch for that.

Edit: Haha thanks scorpo ;)

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1311773471' post='2765185']
Except that Olympus really have no need to negotiate. If AcTi members wanted to stay uninvolved they could have done, if AcTi members want to get out the way I'm sure Olympus will accommodate that, but I doubt they're sitting there thinking "damn, we must negotiate to get those AcTi nations out of the fight".

If you want to negotiate with them, I'm sure they'll listen, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to come looking for you.
[/quote] I did not mean to imply that I wouldn't go to them. In fact, prior to your post, I have already attempted to begin negotiations.

Will be no easy for for either side. AcTi seems to really care for their members so let it be.

Heres to have some fun :popcorn:

Have fun both of you

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311775589' post='2765206']
I did not mean to imply that I wouldn't go to them. In fact, prior to your post, I have already attempted to begin negotiations.
[/quote]

Really, what was the point of this DoW if so shortly after, you're trying to negotiate peace? Olympus were happy just hitting the person who wronged them until you decided to throw the members of AcTi into another beating.

This is some of the stupidest !@#$ I've seen in a long time.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1311776590' post='2765223']
Really, what was the point of this DoW if so shortly after, you're trying to negotiate peace? Olympus were happy just hitting the person who wronged them until you decided to throw the members of AcTi into another beating.

This is some of the stupidest !@#$ I've seen in a long time.
[/quote]

To be fair this is AcTi. I think they're into that sort of thing if you know what I mean.

@ Ted - np. The truth is free. ;)

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1311777044' post='2765229']
To be fair this is AcTi. I think they're into that sort of thing if you know what I mean.
[/quote]

No !@#$. What's the betting we end up with an announcement from Batallion soon saying he never told the alliance to declare war, so they're not at war or something along those lines?

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1311777378' post='2765235']
No !@#$. What's the betting we end up with an announcement from Batallion soon saying he never told the alliance to declare war, so they're not at war or something along those lines?
[/quote]

No need for a bet, when you know it's gonna happen. It's like betting on a one horse race.