Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1311767691' post='2765118']
To be honest. after reading the exchange that precipitated this, anyone in ACTI who chooses to defend their idiot leader should burn. Way to show you are equally as dumb as Battallion, Teddyyo.
[/quote]

Pretty much agree with this. Verbal aggression will often lead to physical aggression, at least as physical as this world gets. ;)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1311779895' post='2765265']
If only we could post them, maybe then their members will see...
[/quote]

Well, what I've read isn't exactly fit for public consumption, and would invite swift intervention if posted here (and rightly so). I'm sure those who want to can obtain the logs and see for themselves. I would suggest that any AcTi folks who still don't know what this is all about go find, read, and be "enlightened", if that's the correct word.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1311780543' post='2765272']
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Nation_Peace&Alliance=AcTi]The flight to peacemode begins![/url]
[/quote]
In fairness, those 8 were in peace mode before this began. Folks have been moving to peace for several days.

Teddyyo, you made the wrong move here as you've chosen to put your members into harms way when they otherwise would not have been. It was the wrong move, but defending a brother is a right reason. That's what we're doing here. Defending our brother.

If by default you're the man in charge at AcTi now, you need to look at the bigger picture. One brother? Or all the rest. They were safe until you chose to escalate it.

I fully endorse the OP and we do in fact recognize a defensive war against Olympus on such a flimsy CB.
This is also VERY poor show that Olympus decided to attack us when we explicitly told them that we were disbanding and merging into another alliance.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781163' post='2765278']
I fully endorse the OP and we do in fact recognize a defensive war against Olympus on such a flimsy CB.
This is also VERY poor show that Olympus decided to attack us when we explicitly told them that we were disbanding and merging into another alliance.
[/quote]
The fact that you were disbanding doesn't change the stuff you did, Batt... The fact that you even consider that an excuse to not fight this war is pathetic.

[/quote]

You dont get to do as you please without some sort of consequences because you are thinking about disbanding.

What a terrible, terrible decision. Olympus has friends and AcTi does not. You never declare war without hope of support. I am amazed at this alliances dedication to dying in fires for Battalions sake. Is he really worth that much to you all?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1311781231' post='2765279']
The fact that you were disbanding doesn't change the stuff you did, Batt... The fact that you even consider that an excuse to not fight this war is pathetic.
[/quote]

What are you talking about, it was just some words said on IRC, it's hardly a big deal. In fact, it's OOC. Keep trying to justify this as much as you want, fact is that it's an awful CB and people are just war hungry.
I could've jumped into PM 5-6 days ago, I'm fully ready to fight this war to the bitter end, for your information.

A deal is in the works. The details are being worked out and Olympus gov has to approve, but the basics are done.

Also. Batallion.
Shut up while I fix the mess that we now know you set up for the rest of AcTi to endure.

Thanks,
Tedd.

[/quote]

I could tell you that your plans for disbandment were meaningless.

I could tell you that by only attacking you, Olympus did in no way impede Acti's disbandment.

I could tell you that Acti could have followed through with disbandment and merging and let Olympus simply war you.

I could tell you that, but it requires a minimum IQ to comprehend, something I don't believe you have.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781620' post='2765283']
What are you talking about, it was just some words said on IRC, it's hardly a big deal. In fact, it's OOC. Keep trying to justify this as much as you want, fact is that it's an awful CB and people are just war hungry.
I could've jumped into PM 5-6 days ago, I'm fully ready to fight this war to the bitter end, for your information.
[/quote]
And yet I have had your number 2 in my query offering you to us in exchange for Peace for the rest of AcTi.
Tell me, what is it going to be?

It's announcements like these that make me think "Y'know, I could probably plop myself down on that AA, win public support as usurper of the leadership, and turn this alliance into something better."

Anyone else get those thoughts?

Ah, if only I had the time.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781620' post='2765283']
[/quote]

A lesson well learned from history is that OOC attacks on alliance leaders rarely end well. As far as CB's go this is pretty much as solid as it gets. I'm glad you are willing to fight to the end it means you will get the beating you so rightly deserve. Have fun.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1311781768' post='2765286']
And yet I have had your number 2 in my query offering you to us in exchange for Peace for the rest of AcTi.
Tell me, what is it going to be?
[/quote]

Not going to happen, he has no authority over me. AcTi rides to war, that's final.

[/quote]

Damn I just farted. Now time to get my beer goggles on, maybe I'll see you better.

Bat, go play something else. Youve ruined these forums.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781930' post='2765292']
Not going to happen, he has no authority over me. AcTi rides to war, that's final.
[/quote]
You have expressed to me several times through pms that you're going to leave. I can take screenshots right now.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311781930' post='2765292']
[/quote]
I doubt anyone listens to you. I'm not even sure AcTi has a Charter. It's just a bunch of monkeys running around throwing poo everywhere. Teddyo while not my favorite person in the world isn't some bat-!@#$ crazy ego inflated nimrod like you are.

In short, any one who listens to you or calls you a leader deserves everything you have coming.